No Wonder Babies Are Always Sick!

Rick K

Rick K

I read an article some years ago put out by a group of pediatricians that stated how much harm was being done to the endocrine system, particularly of boy who are fed soy formula. Surely this has contributed to the declining T levels of so many men.

Dr. B

I don't think you're ever too old :):
breast milk probably has benefits even for older people, the thing is how do you get it. there probably should be no digestive issues with it either for milk intolerant people

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I read an article some years ago put out by a group of pediatricians that stated how much harm was being done to the endocrine system, particularly of boy who are fed soy formula. Surely this has contributed to the declining T levels of so many men.
I was looking up of the formulas were better 20+ years ago like Dolomite suggested when I saw the recall stuff. I was hoping my boys got a better formula than the babies now.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Pufas right out of the "gate". Unfortunately a disk sander is of no use here. :disrelieved: And the MSG; yum! An excitotoxin before any of the injectable ones they are soon subjected to.
Nope "Sandy" is not saving the day on this one ☹

Hugh Johnson

This compares some of the components of human milk with cows milk:

They seem to think the PUFA in mother’s milk is a good thing. I wonder how much is in the milk of traditional mothers living in the tropics.

Maybe a smoothie of coconut milk, OJ and cows milk would fix the protein issue.
Human milk fatty acid composition reflects the diet, it's just a bit more saturated.

Coconut milk is quite allergenic. Cream might be a better option.

Dr. B

Human milk fatty acid composition reflects the diet, it's just a bit more saturated.

Coconut milk is quite allergenic. Cream might be a better option.
is coconut water allergenic?
what about pasteurized coconut milk or water? does it break down the allergenic compounds?

Dr. B

Maybe it is another e-mail you should send to the good Dr. Peat?
yes, im currently waiting for him to hopefully address my questions on myostatin and myostatin inhibition.
also im curious, shouldnt Danny and mr Peat be able to heal their eyes given their knowledge? or is it extremely difficult to heal weak vision even with a very good metabolism?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
yes, im currently waiting for him to hopefully address my questions on myostatin and myostatin inhibition.
also im curious, shouldnt Danny and mr Peat be able to heal their eyes given their knowledge? or is it extremely difficult to heal weak vision even with a very good metabolism?
Good question, but I don't know about eyes much. I suppose it depends on what the condition is.

Rick K

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals