No Wonder Babies Are Always Sick!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
what are egg flips?

im responding to where you said "Adults with kidney trouble have to limit proteins". has Peat talked about how to heal kidney issues or even thyroid issues for people who cant eat much protein. does he advise taking thyroid first or something and then slowly adding protein
Ohhhh yeah! Well it is a difficult position to be in with impaired kidneys. I don't know that a person with kidney trouble can ever go on an ideal Ray Peat high protein diet. I think meat is probably to be VERY limited. Just as important is keeping grains away and other high oxalate and high phosphorus foods. Talk about a quandary! I don't know what people with kidney troubles can eat, maybe fruit?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
what are egg flips?

im responding to where you said "Adults with kidney trouble have to limit proteins". has Peat talked about how to heal kidney issues or even thyroid issues for people who cant eat much protein. does he advise taking thyroid first or something and then slowly adding protein
I hadn't heard or the failing kidney and thyroid connection?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
what are egg flips?

Yeah what are "egg flips"? I assumed they were those boxed egg whites?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The Hipp baby formula (all of their stuff is organic) is at least soy free.
The Hipp formula #1 isn't looking so good either with grapeseed oil, fish oil, palm oil and sunflower oil :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-135249_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-135249_Samsung Internet.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 9
Sorry to hear about your husband Elderflower. That had to be an awful thing to watch. My mother-in-law was given that Ensure too when she was dying of cancer. There is no doubt in my mind that the cancer survival success rates could be better if they had their patients were fed better. There must be a healthier "Ensure" option or is that extra dollar a can cutting into their profits too much?
Thank you.. Yes people that are very weak and dying should be fed nourishing foods but they don't seem to care about that nowadays

really good I still have them a least once a week with two egg yolks, maple syrup, vanila,
I just found them an easy way to get a bit of protein fats and sugar in.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thank you.. Yes people that are very weak and dying should be fed nourishing foods but they don't seem to care about that nowadays

really good I still have them a least once a week with two egg yolks, maple syrup, vanila,
I just found them an easy way to get a bit of protein fats and sugar in.
Do you put them in the blender?

Dr. B

I hadn't heard or the failing kidney and thyroid connection?
the kidney issues are caused by low thyroid, high pth, similar issues. most organ related issues are linked to low thyroid function/low metabolism. actually nearly every disease is poor metabolism. i was just wondering if low kidney people need to avoid protein what they can do to heal the kidney issues as well as the likely low metabolism

OP
Rinse & rePeat
the kidney issues are caused by low thyroid, high pth, similar issues. most organ related issues are linked to low thyroid function/low metabolism. actually nearly every disease is poor metabolism. i was just wondering if low kidney people need to avoid protein what they can do to heal the kidney issues as well as the likely low metabolism
Maybe it is another e-mail you should send to the good Dr. Peat?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Boost used to have milk as the protein while ensure had soy. So boost was better than ensure but they are both awful. I haven’t looked at them recently. They wanted my parents to drink them at different times.

In the US, eggs can have Salmonella so you should be careful when using raw eggs. A physician told the wife of a cancer patient to put a raw egg in his milkshakes and the man became septic with Salmonella.

Rick K

This is the ingredients in baby formula!

Lactose, Vegetable Oils (including Structured Vegetable Oil), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate (enriched in Alpha-Lactalbumin), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin), Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Cytidine-5'-Monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin E, Niacin Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12.

"The manufacturers of pureed vegetables for babies used to put large amounts of salt, sugar, and monosodium glutamate into their products, because the added chemicals served as instinctual signals that made the material somewhat acceptable to the babies. There was no scientific basis for providing these vegetables to babies in a form that they would accept, but it was a profitable practice that was compatible with the social pressure against prolonged breast feeding." -Ray Peat
Pufas right out of the "gate". Unfortunately a disk sander is of no use here. :disrelieved: And the MSG; yum! An excitotoxin before any of the injectable ones they are soon subjected to.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Boost used to have milk as the protein while ensure had soy. So boost was better than ensure but they are both awful. I haven’t looked at them recently. They wanted my parents to drink them at different times.

In the US, eggs can have Salmonella so you should be careful when using raw eggs. A physician told the wife of a cancer patient to put a raw egg in his milkshakes and the man became septic with Salmonella.
Good point! Raw eggs are not good for people with weakened immunity.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Look at this page of baby formula recalls!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-163043_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-163043_Drive.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 26
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals