Newbie, Looking For A Good Forum To Be Social/learn All I Can

theman55

Hello,

I am new to the site and my name is Jake. Just looking for some forums to get involved in with health and dieting. I was recommend to check out Ray Peat by a friend and found this forum when searching for him. Not into all the super mainstream forums that just say buy this and buy that. Hoping to meet a bunch of cool people who I can discuss with.

Thanks!

L

lollipop

Hello,

I am new to the site and my name is Jake. Just looking for some forums to get involved in with health and dieting. I was recommend to check out Ray Peat by a friend and found this forum when searching for him. Not into all the super mainstream forums that just say buy this and buy that. Hoping to meet a bunch of cool people who I can discuss with.

Thanks!
:welcome @theman55 This forum is a rich resource for information, support, research, etc. Have fun exploring. Some of the political threads can get heated - lol. If that subject doesn't interest you, they are easy enough to avoid :):

artlange

I have been listening to Ray's audio interviews and have transformed my metabolism. I have also read his articles at raypeat.com When you are puzzled by what you hear him say come to an appropriate forum and ask questions. You will get the best results when you take full responsibility for your health decisions that are informed by science that is not tainted by monetary considerations.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals