My theory on why being born with curly hair is superior and perceived as more physically attractive

LadyRae

You can disagree with my opinion and I with yours. However, straight hair us universally coveted. It’s good you love your hair and it looks good on you. But straight hair is still the pinnacle of beauty standards across cultures. You obviously must have seen lots of advertisements and other media stuff since you are a woman. I’m stating what is true regardless of my feelings. No need to internalise an opinion and get hurt, just enjoy the compliments you get.
?

Luann

I love and am slightly jealous of curly hair.
On guys I think of Heath Ledger, and Brad Pitt in Troy (wavy perhaps).
I admire it on women too, I think straight is popular for ladies right now because heat tools add shine in general, and straight is easier to do than a uniform curl. But of course a proper blow-out has waves in it.

Dr. B

Whoa there! Whoa there! I didn't ask for all this purring settle down now
which hormones cause curly hair vs straight? is it actually just related to sunlight exposure on the scalp? the lighter skinned people with curlier hair seem to be mixed or from higher sunlight places? but at the same time there are darker skinned people with straight hair.

LadyRae

G
which hormones cause curly hair vs straight? is it actually just related to sunlight exposure on the scalp? the lighter skinned people with curlier hair seem to be mixed or from higher sunlight places? but at the same time there are darker skinned people with straight hair.
Good question! In my personal experience, my hair got curly during my pregnancies, and I've had 4. So I would guess progesterone?

Diogo

During the absolute worst days of my life, which was up until I started peating, I had incredibly rigid, dark, mostly straight hair.

By starting glycine, aspirin,(bad quality) Preg MB and Piracetam, my hair became not so rigid as always was, it became very curly and shinny.

On a note, I eventually stopped taking Glycine, Preg and MB, and my hair is still with the same new characteristics. I also grew my beard at that time and it was also curly, with hair in specific areas it would not grow. To this I am 200% sure it was MB´s doing.

Dr. B

During the absolute worst days of my life, which was up until I started peating, I had incredibly rigid, dark, mostly straight hair.

By starting glycine, aspirin,(bad quality) Preg MB and Piracetam, my hair became not so rigid as always was, it became very curly and shinny.

On a note, I eventually stopped taking Glycine, Preg and MB, and my hair is still with the same new characteristics. I also grew my beard at that time and it was also curly, with hair in specific areas it would not grow. To this I am 200% sure it was MB´s doing.
I have noticed several people who got curlier hair in response to hair loss… i also got thinner and curlier hair when I would lose some in response to certain supplements

Diogo

I have noticed several people who got curlier hair in response to hair loss… i also got thinner and curlier hair when I would lose some in response to certain supplements
The middle of my shin has nearly no hair naturally, after MB that gap got enough hair growing to nearly seem even.

I only seems to get some kind of "hair loss" after period of intense stress/depression, which tend to be avoided by taking Aspirin(at least for me).

This is all my anecdotal evidence, might differ from person to person.

mamakitty

It’s the opposite for me...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom