My Experience With MMS

burtlancast

At the request of member ecstatichamster i'm posting my short experience with Jim Humble's MMS.

I've only used it 4 times in the space of 4 years to treat colds: i've used the old protocol with 1-2 drops of MMS activated by a few drops of citric acid and taken at an hour interval, for as long as needed.

It implies having an empty stomach and not ingesting any food containing Vit C.
The thing i noticed is it did suppress the general symptoms like joint pain, fatigue, fever and it did, to my surprise, clear my stuffed nose.

It was sometimes enough to abort totally the cold after 8 hours, but most often not (1 out of 4 tries). On these instances, i had to try again the next day, as the necessity of feeding didn't allow the treatment to go beyond 6-8 hours.

On some moments, it came a strange feeling of euphoria and energy, but the overall impression was one of discomfort because of the chlorine taste which after a day becomes tiresome.

I realize a lot of people use it for many different infections for very long periods of time, and i might too in the future if the need arises, but i stopped using it for colds as i found other means like magnesium chloride, garlic, (ginger+honey+lemon juice), Vit D, carrot juice and iodine which are easier to take, allow normal feeding and result in comparable outcomes.

Last edited:

rei

I tried it ~5 years ago, did not notice much effect and the taste was unpleasant. If i was offered some i would try it again, but not worth a recommendation according to my experience and memory.

ilikecats

@burtlancast Why are you getting colds? I haven't gotten a cold in over three years since I started peating like a mad man, I used to get them all the time. The fact that you get enough colds to facilitate the creation of stastical success rates for some cold intervention quackery should be a red flag.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

The fact that you get enough colds to facilitate the creation of stastical success rates for some cold intervention quackery should be a red flag.

Why do you always have to blow my cover ?

Now, seriously, since i've implemented magnesium chloride, i've forgotten what colds mean.

My MMS comments relate to the period prior to it.

Nokoni

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Trivia: There's one electron of difference between chlorine and chloride.

One electron is all that separates a violent poison from an essential mineral.

Chemists rule this world.

area51puy

Forum Supporter

Four members of a Florida family were convicted Wednesday of selling a toxic industrial bleach as a fake COVID-19 cure through their online church.

A federal jury in Miami found Mark Grenon, 65, and his sons, 37-year-old Jonathan, 35-year-old Joseph and 29-year-old Jordan, guilty of conspiring to defraud the United States and deliver misbranded drugs, according to court records. That charge carries up to five years in prison. Their sentencing is scheduled for Oct. 6.

Prosecutors called the Grenons "con men" and "snake-oil salesmen" and said the family's Genesis II Church of Health and Healing sold $1 million worth of their so-called Miracle Mineral Solution, distributing it to tens of thousands of people nationwide. In videos, the solution was sold as a cure for 95% of known diseases, including COVID-19, Alzheimer's, autism, brain cancer, HIV/AIDS and multiple sclerosis, prosecutors said.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals