Zinc and covid and my experience

Donttreadonme

I used zinc Gluconate 2 weeks ago in my nasal cavities for a week after coming down with covid.

It cleared it up in a matter of days and I didn't even need to miss any time in the gym.

I've used zinc in my nose for years to cure colds in a matter of days instead of weeks and it worked on covid too.

Just my $0.02 worth of knowledge

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
D

Donttreadonme

Did you make it yourself or purchase it?
You have to make your own as the world governments ALL took nasal zinc off the market about 8 years ago.

Nasal zinc for viral infections is so good I've never been sick for not than a few days. Everyone i know who used the commercial versions years ago it was the same: no one was ever sick for more than a few days.

I consider nasal zinc to be a suppressed medical knowledge

Zinc gluconate in powder form is what you want. Dissolved in hot water and applied with a qtip 2 or 3 times a day at the first sign of illness

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Zinc gluconate in powder form is what you want. Dissolved in hot water and applied with a qtip 2 or 3 times a day at the first sign of illness
What is the ratio of water to powder?

OP
D

Donttreadonme

What is the ratio of water to powder?
There's no ratio. I mix enough too make sure zinc covers as much nasal cavity as possible.

Put it this way: if you're not sneezing like crazy for 2 or 3 minutes its not enough zinc. Its unpleasant for about 5 minutes but its better than having a bad cold for 10 days

And you have too start within a day or two if feeling ill..... It stops viruses from replicating in the nose. If you wait too long then well you've waited too long.

Literally it is like a miracle treatment. If you're a person who suffers from bad colds then you don't need too anymore. Apparently it also works on the Covid virus as well

Its no wonder the world governments all banned nasal zinc

Last edited:

I'm.No.One

I wonder if it would be safe to use as a nasal rinse via netti pot or if you could make your own spray with saline?

Perry Staltic

I wonder if it would be safe to use as a nasal rinse via netti pot or if you could make your own spray with saline?

Research snorting zinc before you go that route. I had read that it was not good to use zinc as a nasal/sinus spray, the reason I don't remember. Swabbing seems like it might be OK because it's only getting the inside of the nose.

Bluebell

How far up the nose do you have to swab it?

For how many seconds do you swab (just enough to get it wet up there)?

And can you give a rough idea of how many grams or ml of water you use, to how much of the zinc powder?

Perry Staltic

Zinc nasal sprays are nothing new. They pulled them off the market after a few hundred people permanently lost their sense of smell (eg Zircam). So buyer beware. It possibly could be that those people overused the product like the denture wearers whose dentures didn't fit properly so they used more zinc-containing denture adhesive, and got severely poisoned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals