Mulled Wine Experiment: Try for yourself!

Yonebayashian

For years I have suffered severely from being just mentally out of it. It comes and goes and you know something is missing, especially from the moments when everything is completely fine.

I felt a craving for mulled beer out of nowhere and felt a lot of mental clarity after having it. I thought it was interesting, so I repeated it and the same ocxured. I have been drinking about two cups of mulled wine with maple syrup or raw honey for the past week and cumulatively I feel better and better. Thank God.

What exactly is going on here? Antioxidants? Am I deficient in an alcohol byproduct?

I urge you to try having some for yourself and reporting if you notice any differences. Just heat until it reaches a boil, add maple syrup or raw honey, and enjoy.

For years I have suffered severely from being just mentally out of it. It comes and goes and you know something is missing, especially from the moments when everything is completely fine.

I felt a craving for mulled beer out of nowhere and felt a lot of mental clarity after having it. I thought it was interesting, so I repeated it and the same ocxured. I have been drinking about two cups of mulled wine with maple syrup or raw honey for the past week and cumulatively I feel better and better. Thank God.

What exactly is going on here? Antioxidants? Am I deficient in an alcohol byproduct?

I urge you to try having some for yourself and reporting if you notice any differences. Just heat until it reaches a boil, add maple syrup or raw honey, and enjoy.

Sounds like all the sugar to me. Did you eat much sugar before that?

ifynaros

@Rinse & rePeat have you continued this? How are you doing? Hugs!

I love mulled wine (Swedish heritage) and am curious. I imagine that the boiling changes the alcohol and have been wondering if that changes how it affects our metabolism, and if so to what extent, and are there still other challenges?

@Rinse & rePeat have you continued this? How are you doing? Hugs!

I love mulled wine (Swedish heritage) and am curious. I imagine that the boiling changes the alcohol and have been wondering if that changes how it affects our metabolism, and if so to what extent, and are there still other challenges?
I never drank mulled wine.

I am doing well ifynaros, big in part from caring people like you letting me know you are thinking about me. I feel loved!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals