Mucusless Diet Arnold ehret

OP
N

Nik665

I have listened to multiple spira interviews. He seems really cool and smart. I have a strange fascination with fruitarianism. I have listened to tons of fruitarian podcasts, watched many videos, and I'm in multiple fb groups. I collect fruit trees and am interested to see how fruit heavy my peaty diet could be. Even with all that effort I rarely hear fruitarians talk about fruit in an interesting and enlightening way. The most inspiring info I get to eat fruit is from Ray Peat.

Perhaps there is more to the mucusless diet than simply fruitarianism, I'd be curious to read Spira's book. But I have a habit of looking at public photos of hardcore fruitarians who are members of fruitarian fb groups, and it's disturbing how often they look so thin and sickly. Really sad actually. It can be hard to find photos of people that clearly show how thin they are, because it seems like most people are wearing lots of layers to stay warm, even when they are in the tropics.

Spira promotes lemon water enemas and attests to how powerful they are. I'm interested in trying them. I like studying different health scenes and think they have useful ideas that can be applied.

I'm interested in trying fruitarianism + 2 raw eggs a day + dairy.

They get a lot right, particularly low pufa (although unintentionally, and many fruitarians supplement with omega rich seeds to try to get 'EFAs'), low iron, low tryptophan, high carb. My thoughts to improve the diet would be Fruit based + fat soluable vitamin rich food + more protein.
Yes very cool I actually recall in interview where someone was asking about the possibility of an all fruit diet to ray peat and he said it was very likely it could be done along with boiled greens for calcium. He stated that he believed fruit had many ketoacids meaning more protein than currently believed

Buckminster

Yes very cool I actually recall in interview where someone was asking about the possibility of an all fruit diet to ray peat and he said it was very likely it could be done along with boiled greens for calcium. He stated that he believed fruit had many ketoacids meaning more protein than currently believed

I also remember a time Peat was asked about fruitarianism. I can't find the quote now, but he mentioned that it could be good in old age when the need for protein declines.

OP
N

Nik665

I also remember a time Peat was asked about fruitarianism. I can't find the quote now, but he mentioned that it could be good in old age when the need for protein declines.
Yes but this was even before that, he said it could definitely be done in a healthy way for any person who wanted to do it so long they got plenty of calories. That being said he did mention that he believed the best diet of the cosmos was one of fruit and milk only, he mentioned meat may carry a negative imprint except he used another word. He mentioned the cosmos diet was in his eyes the best as this did not include harming of animals or the planet and it was renewable as fruit carries seeds we poop which creates another fruit tree. Milk he said was great as it was full of calcium and there was often plenty for the baby calf and humans without having to sacrifice the animal itself.

Richiebogie

Arnold Ehret died from a fall.

I wonder if he was extremely fragile from his low protein diet?

@Jennifer, have you heard of other people experiencing similar issues to your collapsing spine from fruit-based diets?

Certainly sv3rige has compiled many YouTube videos of fruitarians looking malnourished. Google “Epitome of malnourishment”!

On October 9, 1922, at the age of 56, Arnold Ehret fell sustaining a fatal blow to his skull. According to Ehret’s disciple Fred Hirsch, he was walking briskly on a wet, oil-soaked street during foggy conditions when he slipped and fell backward onto his head. Hirsch did not actually witness the fall but found Ehret lying on the street. Another one of Ehret’s disciples, Benedict Lust, maintained that Ehret was wearing his first pair of new dress shoes and slipped as a result of his unfamiliarity with the footwear. (Lust 2002, page preceding i) To this day the true nature of Ehret’s death raises many suspicions among Ehretists. Ehret’s powerful healing successes along with his influential and revolutionary new lifestyle terribly threatened the medical, meat, and dairy industries. Due to these factors many believe that foul play was involved in Ehret’s untimely death.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals