MRNA Vaccines: The Silent Weapon

B

Braveheart

Lollipop2

My friend emailed me this. I cannot confirm or deny. BUT whoa:

Copied: " Here is the comment about Moderna vax

A friend of mine, her sister works at Moderna in their vaccination production center. She says that they are all paid huge amounts of money to keep their mouth shut about whats in the vaccine and what its meant to do to the vaccinated person. She was talking about millions of USD that they each get + having to sign confidentiality agreemnts and more legal agreements. So, nobody will ever talk about it all. In short: Once you take the jab and in a matter of minutes, a "plastic-like", synthetic microscopic structure is spreading throughout the body and it invades the capilaries. It attaches itself to the most fragile, weakened internal organs you got. There, it RADIATES the organ and the whole body, 24/7. Until it gets significantly damaged. As a result, some people with heart issues will get miocarditis or a heart attack, others with benign ovarian issues will get ovarian cancer, or lungs, kidney, prostate malign issuess. She said to us that the introduction of this structure is DELIBERATE. No design error, no accident, but it is done with the exact purpose of radiating you, similar to plutonium but slower/ impossible to detect. This explains why Geiger EMF devices pick up higher levels of radiation in vaxxed people compared to those not vaccinated. This also explains why being around vaxxed people or having intimate contact with them does influence you at EM field level and you get sick, you bleed or have migrenes and have "radiation-like" symptoms which we call "shedding". Pretty much the PERFECT bio weapon. The same applies to ALL other MRNA vaccines, she said." Thanks M?

They sign confidentiality legal agreements and they get paid millions of dollars each? That's probably a hint that whoever's telling the story isn't being honest. And what other details they're not being honest about...?

Birdie

A friend of mine, her sister works at Moderna in their vaccination production center. She says that they are all paid huge amounts of money to keep their mouth shut about whats in the vaccine and what its meant to do to the vaccinated person. She was talking about millions of USD that they each get + having to sign confidentiality agreemnts and more legal agreements. So, nobody will ever talk about it all. In short: Once you take the jab and in a matter of minutes, a "plastic-like", synthetic microscopic structure is spreading throughout the body and it invades the capilaries. It attaches itself to the most fragile, weakened internal organs you got. There, it RADIATES the organ and the whole body, 24/7. Until it gets significantly damaged. As a result, some people with heart issues will get miocarditis or a heart attack, others with benign ovarian issues will get ovarian cancer, or lungs, kidney, prostate malign issuess. She said to us that the introduction of this structure is DELIBERATE. No design error, no accident, but it is done with the exact purpose of radiating you, similar to plutonium but slower/ impossible to detect. This explains why Geiger EMF devices pick up higher levels of radiation in vaxxed people compared to those not vaccinated. This also explains why being around vaxxed people or having intimate contact with them does influence you at EM field level and you get sick, you bleed or have migranes and have "radiation-like" symptoms which we call "shedding". Pretty much the PERFECT bio weapon. The same applies to ALL other MRNA vaccines, she said." Thanks M?
Fits right in with bzmazu's article doesn't it:

Messenger RNA technology, because it involves genetic engineering, can be used in any Covid or flu vaccine today for rapid global depopulation through sterility measures or immunological complications, for racial extermination, to modify human sexual composition and create non-genders, for behavioral modifications, or to undergo chromosomal integration or insertional mutagenesis, leading to random insertions of genetic codes into the host of cellular genomes (inducing tumors)..

Birdie

how do you treat that? if it is like radiation?
Not radiation just "radiation like" transmission. It's describing the movement as radiating out. Somebody who didn't understand transmission or shedding would describe it that way, which makes the comment more believable I think. I'm not trying to say for certain it's true or not.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

A friend of mine, her sister works at Moderna in their vaccination production center. She says that they are all paid huge amounts of money to keep their mouth shut about whats in the vaccine and what its meant to do to the vaccinated person. She was talking about millions of USD that they each get + having to sign confidentiality agreemnts and more legal agreements. So, nobody will ever talk about it all. In short: Once you take the jab and in a matter of minutes, a "plastic-like", synthetic microscopic structure is spreading throughout the body and it invades the capilaries. It attaches itself to the most fragile, weakened internal organs you got. There, it RADIATES the organ and the whole body, 24/7. Until it gets significantly damaged. As a result, some people with heart issues will get miocarditis or a heart attack, others with benign ovarian issues will get ovarian cancer, or lungs, kidney, prostate malign issuess. She said to us that the introduction of this structure is DELIBERATE. No design error, no accident, but it is done with the exact purpose of radiating you, similar to plutonium but slower/ impossible to detect. This explains why Geiger EMF devices pick up higher levels of radiation in vaxxed people compared to those not vaccinated. This also explains why being around vaxxed people or having intimate contact with them does influence you at EM field level and you get sick, you bleed or have migrenes and have "radiation-like" symptoms which we call "shedding". Pretty much the PERFECT bio weapon. The same applies to ALL other MRNA vaccines, she said." Thanks M?
Well this is quite interesting, There have been many reports of bloody noses, I even heard one recently while out to dinner that a young kids nose would not stop bleeding. One nurse reporting recently that the patient was bleeding out their nose and mouth. There has been reports that some skin care places are noticing the skin of people they were treating and were vaccinated, their skin was sloughing off. Massive amounts of brain fog being reported. A search shows these are some of the symptoms of radiation sickness:
  1. Bleeding from the nose, gums, mouth and rectum.
  2. Ulcers in the mouth, esophagus, stomach and rectum or open sores on the skin.
  3. Bloody stool.
  4. Severe skin burns, including blisters.
  5. A sloughing off of the skin.
  6. Nausea and vomiting, potentially vomiting blood.
  7. Hair loss.
  8. Fever.
  9. Fatigue, fainting or mental fogginess.
  10. Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, swelling, bleeding).
@Birdie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

RealNeat

Plentiful red light, co2/ sodium bicarbonate baths, magnesium, hydrogen rich water, grounding, forest bathing, staying on top of your metabolism and diminishing stress to prevent its downstream effects. I would use those methods which happen to be the same for EMF/ ionizing radiation.

prevent calcium from flooding the cell essentially.

RealNeat

What's her source?

mariantos

What lolli says seems pretty real, because many of the "covid" symptoms are similar to those of radiation and since this vaccine does not treat the cold, but rather creates or amplifies the process to the point of collapse, the statement seems quite plausible, again.

Commonalities Between COVID-19 and Radiation Injury

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This (the radiation angle) would also answer the question I have been mulling over during this entire campaign. Why would they put a shot out there, that could potentially kill them? I wondered if maybe they had the antidote, but to me that would be risky because anything in the "wild" would be uncontrollable and you never know which way its going to go so it would be russian roulette. So, if this was done with radiation type substance instead, its controlled. No antidote needed. It would also explain why they need as many people as possible to take it, and why they will be going to draconian measures like taking away food, electric, etc, unless you take it.

mariantos

This would also answer the question I have been mulling over during this entire campaign. Why would they put a shot out there, that could potentially kill them? I wondered if maybe they had the antidote, but to me that would be risky because anything in the "wild" would be uncontrollable and you never know which way its going to go so it would be russian roulette. So, if this was done with radiation type substance instead, its controlled. No antidote needed. It would also explain why they need as many people as possible to take it, and why they will be going to draconian measures like taking away food, electric, etc, unless you take it.

Of course, these sick individuals are not content with just killing quickly. What gives them maximum joy is to see people tormented first of all.

They worked systematically for this, by poisoning the soil, water, food, they sprayed us like cockroaches in the air with chemicals that have toxic and radioactive potential, and now more recently they have moved to a more direct way.

Birdie

I didn't read Lolli's that carefully and expected tanksagod to come flying in saying I wasn't precise in my analysis. I actually made a comment about that, but didn't hit the reply button ! ;)

David PS

I have issue with the idea that if you had covid and now have natural immunity, it is still a good idea to get a jab to increase your antibodies. They do not present science to support the idea that natural immunity is not sufficient and it should be enhanced with one of the approved vaccines. I am wondering if the jab will create an internal environment that eventually will disable natural immunity.

mariantos

I have issue with the idea that if you had covid and now have natural immunity, it is still a good idea to get a jab to increase your antibodies. They do not present science to support the idea that natural immunity is not sufficient and it should be enhanced with one of the approved vaccines. I am wondering if the jab will create an internal environment that eventually will disable natural immunity.

I also have taken this into account, it seems that there are more of us with such thinking, namely that among the damage caused by this experimental substance is even the sabotage of the immune system, so that the individual who used these "services" becomes dependent over time on the new "vaccines" on the market.

I have no arguments to support this, however, so it remains at the assumption stage, at least for now.

David PS

I also have taken this into account, it seems that there are more of us with such thinking, namely that among the damage caused by this experimental substance is even the sabotage of the immune system, so that the individual who used these "services" becomes dependent over time on the new "vaccines" on the market.

I have no arguments to support this, however, so it remains at the assumption stage, at least for now.

I fouind this article especially frightening. Soon we may be able to get the troublesome vaccine components from salad. I am hoping that well cooked greens will be vaccine-free.

mariantos

I fouind this article especially frightening. Soon we may be able to get the troublesome vaccine components from salad. I am hoping that well cooked greens will be vaccine-free.

Really scary.

It seems that they are working hard, by all possible means and on all sides, the goal seems to be a new species of individuals or rather subspecies, which is about to appear on the horizon!

I wonder if AI will play a role in this whole process, if in time man will become dependent on their "drugs", but also on the spare parts that will be made available to him by them.

I say this because I saw the presentation from "Tesla Bot", that man dressed in a robot suit and his dance are apparently innocent, but something tells me that thus, the criminal intention of the satanists behind the presentation is hidden by highlighting. It is up to them to hide things in plain sight and use pre-programming methods.

I have a lot of questions anyway and I stop here because I don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist ^ ^. I believe that time will be the best ally to those who have awakened from their deadly sleep and have been given the privilege of seeing the "backstage games."

Let's stay firm in our positions and keep informed!

Lollipop2

Well this is quite interesting, There have been many reports of bloody noses, I even heard one recently while out to dinner that a young kids nose would not stop bleeding. One nurse reporting recently that the patient was bleeding out their nose and mouth. There has been reports that some skin care places are noticing the skin of people they were treating and were vaccinated, their skin was sloughing off. Massive amounts of brain fog being reported. A search shows these are some of the symptoms of radiation sickness:
  1. Bleeding from the nose, gums, mouth and rectum.
  2. Ulcers in the mouth, esophagus, stomach and rectum or open sores on the skin.
  3. Bloody stool.
  4. Severe skin burns, including blisters.
  5. A sloughing off of the skin.
  6. Nausea and vomiting, potentially vomiting blood.
  7. Hair loss.
  8. Fever.
  9. Fatigue, fainting or mental fogginess.
  10. Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, swelling, bleeding).
@Birdie
These sound similar to reactions after the jabs....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals