Covid Jab Is Far More Dangerous than Advertised. Dr. Peter McCullough

B

Braveheart

Last edited by a moderator:

Callmestar

They've already removed the Joe Rogan podcast with this guy from youtube. Seems to be the common theme with any videos that reveal the truth.

Makrosky

They've already removed the Joe Rogan podcast with this guy from youtube. Seems to be the common theme with any videos that reveal the truth.
Yep. It didn't last long. At this point, ehatever youtube censures, youncan be mostly sure it is spot on.

Donttreadonme

I estimate 80% of the vaxxed i know got serious side effects and 100% of them take that as a sign its working. How screwed up is that? "Yeah it made me sick and paralyzed my arm and I broke out in bruises but that's good." Maybe they should try rat poison as it'll make them more sick?

Happycat

I listened to the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday. Very good, but still dr McCullough did not really answer some of Joe's questions, he is very good at talking and leading the conversation in a certain direction.

What shocked me was that some point, McCullough asks: do you know which vaxx is the most effective? Moderna, because it is 3 times more concentrared that the Pfizer. (Contains 3 times more lipid nanoparticles or something like that)
?? What?

YourUniverse

I listened to the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday. Very good, but still dr McCullough did not really answer some of Joe's questions, he is very good at talking and leading the conversation in a certain direction.

What shocked me was that some point, McCullough asks: do you know which vaxx is the most effective? Moderna, because it is 3 times more concentrared that the Pfizer. (Contains 3 times more lipid nanoparticles or something like that)
?? What?
It does the job of stimulating the production of the antibodies, more than 3x more powerfully. This double edged sword is also why people are getting injured more rapidly by it.

YourUniverse

Peter McCullough, doctor, internist & cardiologist, trained in epidemiology, practicing academic in Dallas, sees patients roughly half the time. Author, editor of a major journal in cardiovascular medicine, former editor of an international journal. President of major medical society. Most published person in his field in history, over 650 publications in the national library of medicine (studies interface between the heart and kidney disease).

CiggyTardust

Perry Staltic

I estimate 80% of the vaxxed i know got serious side effects and 100% of them take that as a sign its working. How screwed up is that? "Yeah it made me sick and paralyzed my arm and I broke out in bruises but that's good." Maybe they should try rat poison as it'll make them more sick?

Somehow they got the idea that Darwin Awards are a good thing

jpg.29972

Last edited:

Beastmode

His Rogan interview was great. What was proposed on his podcast about having Dr. M and another "expert" on the other side of the argument is needed.

I like to listen to rationale conversations from both sides. Halfway through this one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vod4aOOucaY

Ultimately, we're not going to move toward a consensus on this no matter how many debates there are.

YourUniverse

Another Peter Mccullough (PM) interview, from Dec. 6th 2021 (with Bret Weinstein [BW]):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zg1j7Zquoc

A lot of overlap, some key points from my perspective:

--[paraphrased]
BW: How dangerous is the covid19 infection?
PM: We've never seen an infection with risk stratification like this before (ie. same virus can kill octogenarian as be a mild cold in a child).

Probably due to
a) ACE2 receptor density. Virus gains entry to body via ACE2 receptor. We have lesser ACE2 receptor density as we age, but the sheer number of ACE2 receptors essentially provides protection against a lung catastrophe (ie. a severe acute respiratory event). [Ray's been talking about the ACE2 receptor since at least March of 2020.]

b) blood clotting, our proclivity for blood clots increase with age. We know that the mode of death via covid is micro blood clotting. Almost every autopsy PM's aware of shows the lungs filled with blood clots

--
BW: If this is a highly risk-stratified infection, why are we seeing a one-size-fits-all medical approach to treatment, dragging the entire population of the world (if possible) into a medical experiment?

PM: firstly, CDC finally admitted a week ago (roughly December 1st, 2021) that there is no evidence of anyone getting the covid infection a second time. One and done. This is now supported by over 120 studies (on the Brownstone website).

The confusion that exists is in regard to a second, false-positive test, AND, the original CDC assay not being able to distinguish between flu and covid19. In terms of scientific reality, a person only gets covid19 once. Immunity robust, complete and durable, just like SARS (90% similar to covid19).

We dont "carpet-bomb" everyone with meningococcal vaccine, we give it to college-age people, and older people, because it has high risk stratification and these are the at-risk populations. It doesnt make sense to give it to children. The same risk stratification principles applied to other vaccines should have always been applied to the covid19 ones.

--
BW: As a scientist (not an MD), it seems like every normal medical standard and convention has been thrown out. If this was a scientific question, it seems like something has started with the conclusion, and worked its way backwards, the biggest scientific sin. The idea that we would vaccinate people with no risk, who have already had the virus and have robust immunity & risk injuring them with brand new types of vaccines, is preposterous. Lacking risk/benefit analysis.

--
PM: From Hoge analysis, person aged 12-17 more likely to develop myocarditis from vaccine than be hospitalized from covid, and Hog analysis along side Ron Costoff analysis, found death after the vaccine at any age group is more likely than actually dying of covid19.

When you take vaccine, you have 100% exposure to vaccine (and any risks associated, outlined throughout interview). There is <100% risk of getting covid19 (many people dodge it), there are many people who now have immunity to covid19 (one and done). It is a better proposition to defer on getting the vaccine, and then treat the infection if and when it comes up.

--
BW: Maybe you can treat myocarditis [common vaccine injury] now, but will lifespan or quality be impacted even after recovery?

PM: [is a cardiologist] based on study, in finland pre-covid, rate of myocarditis is 1 per 1 million per year. In US pre-covid, rate of myocarditis was 4 per 1 million per year (population under 50). There should be ~640 cases of myocarditis per year in <50 population (as demographic represents 160 million). VAERS has 11,000 cases of myocarditis, in the US, in the <50 vaccinated population. From Avolio analysis, we know it is the spike protein itself that is the injurious element (both covid and its vaccine introduce spike protein). ~13% rate of long term heart damage (high....). But, governing body says myocarditis "mild" and "rare" (goes on to dissect statement & backing analysis, why theirs is wrong. As a trained epidemiologist, 650+ publications...).

--
PM has been "fact checked" on spike protein being the main injurious portion of both infection and vaccine, but they now leave him alone because he cites the literature. (facebook admitted under oath that 'fact checkers' are in fact opinions... :holysheep )

Theres more, Im getting bored.

Last edited:

Birdie

?? What?
I didn't notice any questions that weren't answered. I did notice that he waited to answer, giving background info first, before he answered.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom