Braveheart

mariantos

Thanks!
I hope he stays alive!

P

Peatness

That yeadon video is quite odd

Birdie

Dr Yeadon has put himself in danger by speaking out. I recall he wanted to leave the UK and was told he could not. Looks like he is still speaking from his home. Yes, he looks tired. That's not surprising with the stress.

P

Peatness

This was meant to read old not odd. There is nothing odd about Yeadon, he is a hero.
Dr Yeadon has put himself in danger by speaking out. I recall he wanted to leave the UK and was told he could not. Looks like he is still speaking from his home. Yes, he looks tired. That's not surprising with the stress.
That video is old, I think he has now left the UK.

Birdie

That video is old, I think he has now left the UK.
Thank you. Ahh the "oo" in place of "ol" result. Now I get you. I did a search but see nothing recent from him. That's okay. Maybe he had to agree to be quiet if he left, or he has said it all with his "final warning". What an honorable job.

J.R.K

Thank you. Ahh the "oo" in place of "ol" result. Now I get you. I did a search but see nothing recent from him. That's okay. Maybe he had to agree to be quiet if he left, or he has said it all with his "final warning". What an honorable job.
Dr Yeadon is a hero indeed, but I am sure we all can empathize with his frustration, I have experienced myself the lack of people’s acknowledgement that there is something drastically wrong and that something is coming that will create our current restriction laden lives to become a totalitarian new normal.
Realistically I do not know if there is a safe haven to flee to anymore as the entire world seems to be reading from the same playbook. But cracks are showing with the news that Norway, Singapore have decided that they will live with the virus. No vaccine mandates no vaccine passports.

View: https://youtu.be/_ItkYhFiGBI

Birdie

I put this somewhere else but I think it fits with Dr Yeadon's final warning:

Was Theranos tied to the plandemic and population control?​

Theranos Scandal: the Real Story​

I don’t know how or when Holmes met Shultz, Kissinger, Mattis, Bechtel, Roughead, Perry, Boies, or Nunn. But she told us that she had been working with many of them for years before they joined Theranos as directors. OK then, what exactly were they “working” on? Most of these people were deeply rooted in the military and foreign policy establishments and none of them had anything to do with medicine, biochemistry or health care. Yet for some reason, they all decided to pool their considerable influence and raise a huge amount of capital in order to “democratize diagnostics” and revolutionize health care?....
The explicit purpose of this infrastructure was to centralize the health care process so that diagnostics, medication and treatment could all come from the same source. Now that kind of a thing could explain our powerbrokers’ excitement about Theranos: it would be a very powerful tool of population control in the hands of those who lusted to wield it.

Theranos was intended as an information weapon​

We were meant to see her just as General Mattis, the Mad Dog described her: the anointed one with “the most mature and well-honed sense of ethics...” Elsewhere she was compared to Steve Jobs, “but with a kind heart…

Doc Sandoz

I saw a later video with Yeadon. It may be the one with RFK Jr. He said he was in an undisclosed country in Central America, so looks like he made it out of the UK alright.

Birdie

I saw a later video with Yeadon. It may be the one with RFK Jr. He said he was in an undisclosed country in Central America, so looks like he made it out of the UK alright.
Thank you. So looks like he is hiding for his own protection. If you run into the video let us all know. I'm sure you will.
The Theranos connection with the overhaul of medicine is so dystopian. I've never used that word before and not sure about it but wanted something weird and foreboding.

This is far beyond what I'd thought, but makes sense.

Birdie

Dr Yeadon is a hero indeed, but I am sure we all can empathize with his frustration, I have experienced myself the lack of people’s acknowledgement that there is something drastically wrong and that something is coming that will create our current restriction laden lives to become a totalitarian new normal.
Realistically I do not know if there is a safe haven to flee to anymore as the entire world seems to be reading from the same playbook. But cracks are showing with the news that Norway, Singapore have decided that they will live with the virus. No vaccine mandates no vaccine passports.

View: https://youtu.be/_ItkYhFiGBI

The article about Theranos and how it was part of the plan for a new type of medicine world wide fits what you are saying.

Doc Sandoz

Birdie, I must have heard Yeadon say he's in an undisclosed Central American country in the interview with Fuellmich that Pina posted in August. I've skipped through the interview however and can't find the part where he says it, but I remember it distinctly. Perhaps is was later edited out to shield him...

Last edited:

Birdie

Birdie, I must have heard Yeadon say he's in an undisclosed Central American country in the interview with Fuellmich that Pina posted in August. I've skipped through the interview however and can't find the part where he says it, but I remember it distinctly. Perhaps is was later edited out to shield him...

That makes sense. Thank you Doc.

J.R.K

I didn't have time yet to listen to this interview myself. I am sharing it here anyway. Michael Yeadon himself says the interview is about autoimmunity from the injections and the danger from digital totalitarian tyranny.

View: https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-dsnkk-1435462?utm_campaign=i_share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=i_share

This is well worth listening to for an overview of what has happened as well as newer information that has been discovered. Thanks for posting this @Giraffe. Naomi Wolfe reported a million baby deficit in live births in Europe a couple months ago in a speech at Hillsboro college.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals