MRNA contagious to the unvaccinated?

tankasnowgod

I did say no, but my husband, who knows the danger, wants to think I'm overreacting by not wanting to be inside with them.
I'd 100% agree with your husband, and if you understood the danger, you probably would, too.

84 anonymous reports on the internet out of the literally billions of unvaccinated people on the planet is basically nothing. You have a greater risk of getting injured in a car crash the next time you drive. Or walk down the street, for that matter.

Oh, and there is NOTHING in the Pfizer document to suggest such a thing.

tankasnowgod

It seems pretty clear the spike protein will shed and may cause issues in the same people that would have got issues from covid.
No, that's not clear in the slightest.

This is the exact same myth as "asymptomatic spread." Except, even less logical, because there is no mechanism for the "Spike Protein" to replicate itself, like a virus supposedly can. If the spike protein is so dangerous, and causing such nasty things to the unvaccinated, why don't the vaccinated look like they have a serious, nasty case of herpes around their mouth and nose?

Or have their nose disintegrating? Like this-

052919_artie_lange_messed_up_nose.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Ya'll want to believe this spike protein is super duper deadly to the unvaxxed, yet the vaxxed are like Superman. What kind of inverted logic is this? Did you guys just totally abandon terrain theory all of the sudden?

tankasnowgod

But they were in lockdown for a year without this kind of rise in miscarriages.

Tenpenny says it's 6000%. Not 600%. 6000%.

Beyond ridiculous. 60x as many miscarriages in the past four months?

That would be more miscarriages than happened in the previous decade. That would be something.

And you're saying this is ALL happening in unvaccinated women who were around vaccinated people?

Birdie

I would just tell them you're meeting at the outdoor restaurant or you won't be meeting them.

I would tell them straight out it's because you want to limit your exposure to vaxxed people because you've seen evidence of environmental transmission.

If they are decent people at all they will respect that. If they're not decent people, why would you want them in your house?
I think you're right. Very right.Thank you Nemo .... I did suggest this, but I was having trouble with my husband who disagreed. ... It may be a moot problem since they can't find any gas. I will have time to regroup.

rei

No, that's not clear in the slightest.

This is the exact same myth as "asymptomatic spread." Except, even less logical, because there is no mechanism for the "Spike Protein" to replicate itself, like a virus supposedly can. If the spike protein is so dangerous, and causing such nasty things to the unvaccinated, why don't the vaccinated look like they have a serious, nasty case of herpes around their mouth and nose?

Or have their nose disintegrating? Like this-

View attachment 23417

Ya'll want to believe this spike protein is super duper deadly to the unvaxxed, yet the vaxxed are like Superman. What kind of inverted logic is this? Did you guys just totally abandon terrain theory all of the sudden?
WTF kind of narrative shaping is that selective quoting? Your argument was already dismantled in the following sentences you left out.

But for healthy people both are harmless. You need to consider what is the exposure via shedding vs. the exposure of the vaccinated one doing the shedding.

And you even misrepresented the first sentence, as i did not say it would spread like a virus, only that it will shed from the vaccinated.

Lollipop2

tankasnowgod

WTF kind of narrative shaping is that selective quoting? Your argument was already dismantled in the following sentences you left out.

And you even misrepresented the first sentence, as i did not say it would spread like a virus, only that it will shed from the vaccinated.

I don't think it's clear that the spike protein will "shed" in the first place. I think we only have a theoretical possibility at this point.

tankasnowgod

Well...this could be our biggest nightmare if accepted in the west:

Chinese Scientists Propose Viral Shedding Passively Inhaled COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines For The Unvaccinated​

All sorts of things are "proposed" that never come to pass.

And those "scientists" didn't conduct a study. They wrote a letter to the editor.

Lollipop2

All sorts of things are "proposed" that never come to pass.

And those "scientists" didn't conduct a study. They wrote a letter to the editor.
Fingers crossed you are right. I imagine China has something like this. They have been working for years on bio weapons.

Missenger

Fingers crossed you are right. I imagine China has something like this. They have been working for years on bio weapons.
??????????????
Like western companies making vaccines giving people blood clots that are killing them? "Covid" being one of these "bioweapons"? You don't realize China will egg on the destruction of the west no matter what? They were even saying they weren't making their own vaccines mandatory after all of their fake bull****. This is a opinion piece from a couple of Chinese scientists published from Singapore.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

??????????????
Like American companies making vaccines giving people blood clots that are killing them?
Of course they have as well. What is your question? Remember my response was to Tank over the Chinese having a way to vax the unvaxxed through breath.

Missenger

Do you believe half of what they're saying at this point, even after all of this? Do you understand the concept of FUD? Globalized FUD? The fear is legitimate but to drown in it and let everything be taken away?

asdasdasdadasd.png

You know conjecture isn't proof. It's fine to be wary about this ***t, because they want to make it happen no matter what. But other people will use your fear and take advantage of it no matter what, don't drown in it.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Do you believe half of what they're saying at this point, even after all of this? Do you understand the concept of FUD? Globalized FUD? The fear is legitimate but to drown in it and let everything be taken away?
Firstly I am not drowning in fear. I am staying informed about what might be coming. That way I can say no. I am truly trying to follow your thoughts, but having a hard time understanding where you are coming from? Ignore is that your thought?

Look at this craziness, published as a research. You know it is coming for unaware humans next:

Implanted wireless device triggers mice to form instant bond First optogenetics-based study of unrestricted social interactions within groups of animals

tankasnowgod

They have been working for years on bio weapons.

Probably more like decades, just like every other military in the world.

There's a world of difference between "working on" and "being successful at."

Truthfully, I don't even know why they work on them at all. Why not just use a chemical attack, and claim it was a "bioweapon?" Cheaper, easier, and the administrator would be much more in control. Then, you can spin it any way you want.

Or better yet....... just rebrand the common cold as a "bioweapon," and let people freak out. That seems to have worked pretty well the past 17+ months.

tankasnowgod

Firstly I am not drowning in fear. I am staying informed about what might be coming. That way I can say no. I am truly trying to follow your thoughts, but having a hard time understanding where you are coming from? Ignore is that your thought?

Look at this craziness, published as a research. You know it is coming for unaware humans next:

Implanted wireless device triggers mice to form instant bond First optogenetics-based study of unrestricted social interactions within groups of animals

I mean, Walter Bowart wrote about technology like that in his 1978 book "Operation Mind Control." He detailed experiments where animals (and maybe people) were controlled with electric stimuli, and even quoted a scientist saying that, within two decades, there could be an implantable chip to be used for such purposed in humans.

Lollipop2

I mean, Walter Bowart wrote about technology like that in his 1978 book "Operation Mind Control." He detailed experiments where animals (and maybe people) were controlled with electric stimuli, and even quoted a scientist saying that, within two decades, there could be an implantable chip to be used for such purposed in humans.
Interesting. 1978. I had heard about it as well, but then to see a published research about it. Anyway as you say, let’s see what happens.

Lollipop2

It's certainly worked on women fairly well, they relish in fear.
Oh I get your point now. At this point if you read a decent amount of alternative media, it seems clear that both genders are caught up in some heavy fears, and maybe rightly so. Let’s see what happens. I do agree that fear is the wrong emotion to move forward with.

Lollipop2

Or better yet....... just rebrand the common cold as a "bioweapon," and let people freak out. That seems to have worked pretty well the past 17+ months.
Yep. Crazy isn’t it? I am mostly surprised at how many went along with it AND for this long. I do see some waking up now.

tankasnowgod

Yep. Crazy isn’t it? I am mostly surprised at how many went along with it AND for this long. I do see some waking up now.

The fact that it's been going on for so long does make me think something went wrong for the dark controllers, who I think have been amassing power for a while. I do suspect some sort of power struggle near the top, be that White Hats vs. Black Hats, or fighting between Gray Hats, or what have you. It just feels like a desperation move to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals