MRNA contagious to the unvaccinated?

Nighteyes

Yes poor guy. I don't know but a friend said if the rat can get his head in, then the body will follow. The a/c was making noise and I just assumed something wasn't right and needed repairing. I think it happened during the winter so maybe seeking warmth there.
Yes maybe he was trying to get warm. I had two rats living under the door to my terrasse whom my dad insisted we had to murder. It was an awful experience ?

Gone Peating

Well...this could be our biggest nightmare if accepted in the west:

Chinese Scientists Propose Viral Shedding Passively Inhaled COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines For The Unvaccinated​

That means they've already done it.

Vileplume

I've been working as a teacher this school year (last year) despite some concerns about shedding. From what I gather, about 75% of my students have been vaccinated. So far I've felt fine, but today I got really dizzy in front of the class. This happened last night too. Since I've been drinking so much milk and no meat lately, this dizziness could be from low iron, or perhaps another nutrient depleted. What do you think is the most likely cause of this dizziness? I've heard of dizziness as a side effect from the vax, but I'm reluctant to jump to the conclusion that my last two days' dizziness is from shedding.

P

Peatness

I've been working as a teacher this school year (last year) despite some concerns about shedding. From what I gather, about 75% of my students have been vaccinated. So far I've felt fine, but today I got really dizzy in front of the class. This happened last night too. Since I've been drinking so much milk and no meat lately, this dizziness could be from low iron, or perhaps another nutrient depleted. What do you think is the most likely cause of this dizziness? I've heard of dizziness as a side effect from the vax, but I'm reluctant to jump to the conclusion that my last two days' dizziness is from shedding.
If you suspect iron issue perhaps get full blood count blood work done. If you have increased fluids have you also increase sodium? Shedding/transmission is real so I am not dismissing it.

Vileplume

If you suspect iron issue perhaps get full blood count blood work done. If you have increased fluids have you also increase sodium? Shedding/transmission is real so I am not dismissing it.
Thanks for your thoughts. I have increased sodium, but today perhaps I've been lacking a bit in that department. I'll try increasing sodium and having some iron foods (liver), and if the issue persists I'll get labs and try other minerals and vitamins. If it persists for another month or so, I will have to consider leaving my job. I'll update the forum on what happens.

P

Peatness

Thanks for your thoughts. I have increased sodium, but today perhaps I've been lacking a bit in that department. I'll try increasing sodium and having some iron foods (liver), and if the issue persists I'll get labs and try other minerals and vitamins. If it persists for another month or so, I will have to consider leaving my job. I'll update the forum on what happens.
Magnesium might be useful to balance the calcium from milk increase. Good luck

sjatte

I had contact with people who were vaccinated and have felt bad for a few days now, I feel so stupid. Last time I do that if I can help it

sjatte

Same here. It’s impossible to avoid now.
I let a (probably, can't be sure) vaccinated person touch me, in retrospect that's too much. I have other things going on so idk if it's the cause. Everywhere you go people just blabber about vaccines without a critical thought. It's young peoples'turn to get vaccinated here in Sweden now and the takeup rate is like +95%
this world is crazy but oh well
Thankfully my immediate family is sane and well and not taking anything

P

Peatness

It's young peoples'turn to get vaccinated here in Sweden now and the takeup rate is like +95%
If we thought shedding/transmission was bad it's about to explode once the school children get the shots. At the moment this is limited to 16 - 17 year old and other vulnerable children in the UK. The plan is to give school children the flu vaccines as well this year. The flu vaccine was changed in 2019. Some have speculated that the change in formula may have contributed to severity of sickness that year. I am looking into this at the moment.

Glad your family is sane, that makes a difference

Vileplume

If we thought shedding/transmission was bad it's about to explode once the school children get the shots. At the moment this is limited to 16 - 17 year old and other vulnerable children in the UK. The plan is to give school children the flu vaccines as well this year. The flu vaccine was changed in 2019. Some have speculated that the change in formula may have contributed to severity of sickness that year. I am looking into this at the moment.

Glad your family is sane, that makes a difference
Yes, a few posts above you can see the consent form that was given to every student at my school. Just a quick signature and the students get vaccinated on campus. Some teachers send the same form every day, in their vigor to get kids vaccinated. California.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals