MRNA contagious to the unvaccinated?

Sam321

There's lots of internet speculation that mRNA vaccines can be passively contagious to the unvaccinated via breathing in shedded skin cells of those who have recieved an mRNA vax.

Is this empty paranoia or are we f u c k'ed?

Eric day

There's lots of internet speculation that mRNA vaccines can be passively contagious to the unvaccinated via breathing in shedded skin cells of those who have recieved an mRNA vax.

Is this empty paranoia or are we f u c k'ed?
I would like to know as well

Mito

Caller - 47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

Ray Peat - 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation

Perry Staltic

If covid's not going to get you why would a measly protein be able to? There's a big difference when you inhale/ingest something and when it's injected directly into your blood stream. My 2 cents...

tankasnowgod

It might be a possibility, but I think some of the reports might have another explanation. Here's an article from Infowars, that reproduces testimonials-

A lot are from nurses and pharmacists who administer the shot. I think it would be quite likely that, if they are doing several shots a day for few months, they could get pretty direct exposure to the vaccine, either through transdermal contact, or inhaling aerosolized droplets of the vaccine. I know they wear gloves and masks and yada yada, but that contact is still possible. Especially if they break a vial. This probably isn't a concern for anyone not administering these shots.

I always remember the Avodart commericals, that say that women shouldn't even TOUCH this medication, as it might lead to a birth defect. With the insane rush to get these shots to market absent pretty much all safety testing, it's quite possible that even touching the "vaccine" carries a similar risk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq9qms7EO0c

(relevant part starts at 0:36)

Maybe pregnant women and women who might become pregnant shouldn't even handle the vials?

The other reports could be random chance....... or, they could be the side effects of the OTHER medical experiments that have been going on for longer than the unlicensed pseudo-vaccine experiment has. Of course, that's lockdown and forced masking and fear pron. I was thinking that 2020 would be a record year for miscarriages, due to the side effects from those experiments, which no one really considers.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

It might be a possibility, but I think some of the reports might have another explanation. Here's an article from Infowars, that reproduces testimonials-

A lot are from nurses and pharmacists who administer the shot. I think it would be quite likely that, if they are doing several shots a day for few months, they could get pretty direct exposure to the vaccine, either through transdermal contact, or inhaling aerosolized droplets of the vaccine. I know they wear gloves and masks and yada yada, but that contact is still possible. Especially if they break a vial. This probably isn't a concern for anyone not administering these shots.

I always remember the Avodart commericals, that say that women shouldn't even TOUCH this medication, as it might lead to a birth defect. With the insane rush to get these shots to market absent pretty much all safety testing, it's quite possible that even touching the "vaccine" carries a similar risk

Maybe pregnant women and women who might become pregnant shouldn't even handle the vials?

The other reports could be random chance....... or, they could be the side effects of the OTHER medical experiments that have been going on for longer than the unlicensed pseudo-vaccine experiment has. Of course, that's lockdown and forced masking and fear pron. I was thinking that 2020 would be a record year for miscarriages, due to the side effects from those experiments, which no one really considers.

I think the pressure put on our nervous systems in isolation or lack of novelty alone is enough to lock our fight or flight response on red indefinitely.

Can't birth healthy kids when you feel like a bear is trying to chase you.

Missenger

With the R&D guys from Moderna supposedly dying from prion diseases, there's certainly a risk hinted somewhere handling this stuff.

reaching

Caller - 47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

Ray Peat - 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation

In his most recent Patrick Timpone interview he entertains the idea a bit more saying that it's logical.

Giraffe

Those healthcare workers giving the jabs are also handling disinfectants all the time.

The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND THE WORKPLACE

Why should I be concerned about exposure?
  • We know that some studies have shown a higher risk of miscarriages and preterm birth with healthcare workers who were exposed to chemical disinfectants and sterilizing agents.
  • We do not know what levels of these agents are safe for pregnant women.

Nicky

Of course think of all that hand sanitizing is doing to out liver down the road. Doesn't look good to me.

J.R.K

With the R&D guys from Moderna supposedly dying from prion diseases, there's certainly a risk hinted somewhere handling this stuff.
I was not aware of the prion disease hitting the Moderna R&D people. I knew about Astra Zeneca’s head of oncology.
If you have some more please share if you don’t mind.

Dr. B

In his most recent Patrick Timpone interview he entertains the idea a bit more saying that it's logical.

where are you watching those. I heard Timpone or someone was banned off youtube for some of the content discussed in his interviews. was it a temporary ban

Nemo

A lot are from nurses and pharmacists who administer the shot.

People who administer the shots actually have to mix the vaccine with a diluent, at least for the Pfizer vaccine. When Pfizer ships the vaccine vials, reportedly 1/4 of the vials are diluent. Pfizer includes an instruction sheet with the vaccine vials about mixing the diluent with the vaccine.

There's a mini-scandal going on about people at a Walgreens in North Carolina getting saline solution instead of the real vaccine. Same thing happened at Mackenzie Health Center. I've been told it happened at a major research university.

That's because the people administering the vaccine injected the diluent into some people. They failed to mix the diluent with the vaccines, so others got undiluted vaccines.

Who knows how they're mixing this stuff and what exposure there might be during mixing at a Walgreens or Wal-Mart?

But there are also reports of others in non-vax settings getting exposed by coworkers or bosses who got the vax. We know the spike proteins from the vax end up in your lungs and other organs. I can't see why they wouldn't be transmitted via the respiratory system, though likely in far less problematic doses than via vaccine.

BearWithMe

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** !!!!!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

BearWithMe

Do you have any source, please? Search engines are apparently doing very good job in censoring results related to this

Nemo

I think the pressure put on our nervous systems in isolation or lack of novelty alone is enough to lock our fight or flight response on red indefinitely.

Can't birth healthy kids when you feel like a bear is trying to chase you.

But they were in lockdown for a year without this kind of rise in miscarriages.

Tenpenny says it's 6000%. Not 600%. 6000%.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals