World-Renowned Academic Physician Blows Lid Off COVID Vaccines

OP
B

Braveheart

You need a powerful speaker to get peoples attention...that is what's missing...a speaker who can mobilize and inspire...someone has already threatened him but at the end he says "bring it on" There should be national debates covered by media...dream on! He would be my candidate to carry the torch...there are many on our side, but few can capture and hold their audience unfortunately, even though they mean well. Have you seen yesterdays really huge protests in the UK?...ignored, but seen on Twitter. Beautiful...

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

I posted the 24 minute (shorter) version somewhere here yesterday. It's good for sending out to your email list. I finished listening to the full version this morning. Love this man. He is very inspiring. A great mind. Communicates well. My husband, who has trouble hearing, had no trouble with Dr McCullough.

Glad you posted this @bzmazu . I agree he's inspiring and strong.

We sent it to a very "other minded" physician friend. Told him to watch at 46 minutes I think it was where McCullough gets into telling doctors to have courage. Friend said the doctor is a moron. Terrible speaker. Uneducated. Can you believe it? Yes we can.

But the times they are a changin. He already reversed himself on the origin of the virus.

Birdie

That's our friend who's reversed on the origin of the virus, not McCullough of course who's been speaking out since at least March 2020.

J.R.K

That's our friend who's reversed on the origin of the virus, not McCullough of course who's been speaking out since at least March 2020.
Interesting I had not heard of the shift in position on the virus’ origin. Could you provide some more details if it isn’t to much trouble.

Birdie

Interesting I had not heard of the shift in position on the virus’ origin. Could you provide some more details if it isn’t to much trouble.
The reason our friend changed his mind on the virus' origin, was that he was told by his various medical associations that their position changed. He now believes the virus originated in the Wuhan Lab.

Is that what you meant?

J.R.K

The reason our friend changed his mind on the virus' origin, was that he was told by his various medical associations that their position changed. He now believes the virus originated in the Wuhan Lab.

Is that what you meant?
I wasn’t aware that he had made that shift. I presume we are referring to Michael Yeadon. But I still think he holds the position that the vaccine is not necessary.

Kram

Thanks for sharing. Glad there are some competent doctors out there.

Hugh Johnson

His suggestion that the drive to vaccinate has to do with records makes little sense. We are recorded in databases, and the phone track us everywhere we go. However his point that they really want everyone to get vaccinated is disturbing. Why would they want that so bad, it can't be just profits.

Birdie

I wasn’t aware that he had made that shift. I presume we are referring to Michael Yeadon. But I still think he holds the position that the vaccine is not necessary.
No, not Michael Yeadon. I was referring to our physician friend.

Birdie

You need a powerful speaker to get peoples attention...that is what's missing...a speaker who can mobilize and inspire...someone has already threatened him but at the end he says "bring it on" There should be national debates covered by media...dream on! He would be my candidate to carry the torch...there are many on our side, but few can capture and hold their audience unfortunately, even though they mean well. Have you seen yesterdays really huge protests in the UK?...ignored, but seen on Twitter. Beautiful...
Yes, I agree. He has been my favorite for this. Yes, saw some of UK protests. Michael Yeadon is another very erudite one and he is very popular and is great speaking to crowd too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals