THE GREAT mRNA VACCINATION EXPERIMENT (LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF MASS VACCINATION)

OP
L

Logan-

Spike protein or antibodies to spike cause agglutination of red blood cells causing low nutrient and oxygen absorption into the blood and causing micro clots in the small blood vessels. Only small blood vessels support the teeth with nutrients and oxygen. I'm looking into things like edta, ivermectin, heparin, quinine, potassium citrate for reversal of agglutination of red blood cells.

OP
L

Logan-

OP
L

Logan-

The euphemism used to describe the insidious takeover of cellular machinery is revealing all by itself: "everyone agrees mRNA teaches our cells to make spike". Isn't that lovely? Who doesn't want a wise and helpful teacher to guide and improve us? mRNA is simply a mentor, lovingly upgrading our cells to "build back better" by making something health promoting. What could be more innocuous? The way this genetic poison is sold is truly nauseating and it clearly has snowed a lot of so-called experts.

We have ample evidence, real, empirical evidence, of the great harms caused by this hijacking of normal biology. Cells making spike are no longer recognized as human, stimulating an auto-immune response against them wherever the genetic assault happened to breach cells' normal defenses. Spike producing cells, which were not themselves injected but which became so due to genetic override, are found all over the body. Where and in what numbers varies greatly depending on many factors but certain tissues, like heart and reproductive organs, seem to offer preferred refuge or primary staging grounds for these invaders. This is why sudden cardiac death among the young is skyrocketing beyond anything ever seen.

The question is, can the body successfully destroy all the hijacked cells, assuming its own immune army is not also hijacked (a faint hope not supported by massive evidence) without having to fatally attack vital organs? Again, that will depend on many individual factors, including how many shots were nulled by improper storage, deliberate placebo distribution or impossible-to-manage QA in manufacturing, in addition to the victim's biological terrain. It's Russian Roulette with all chambers loaded except one.

Still, there are known strategies to mitigate the impact after the gene-warp. There are much maligned and censored, truly competent physicians who have been at the forefront of this issue since 2020. Their protocols commonly include enzymes to break down spike and immune fortifying nutrients to advantage the immunological white hats. I would prioritize searching those out rather than self-deluded experts whose purpose is to soft peddle the biggest crime in all human history.

OP
L

Logan-

I have experience this over and over since they rolled that thing out. I still do part-time in healthcare, and I feel like daily someone is telling me about a family member with stage 4 something. I personally had a family member that it happened to, and it was so aggressive. Like nothing I've ever seen before. I wish people would have listened to us!

All this aggressive cancer now is unbelievable @shanny. In all of my sixty years I have never seen so many people, have cancer. Before now, it was maybe one every five years or so. The ones I know, all skipped the first three stages and went straight to stage-4. I know a fourth one, a family member that married in on my late husband’s side, who is in her forties, that went in for some suspicious issues and found all kinds of cancer in her colon and has a colostomy bag, which makes two people I know that has had a colostomy bag since last year. Thank you for your condolences.

I have worked in healthcare for a long time and I have never seen this much cancer, either. Pretty much daily there's a patient having a recurrence of previous cancer or them describing a family member that was "totally healthy" and now has stage 4 cancer. I love how the medical industry is telling everyone that it's because we went a year without cancer screenings during cov!d, that's why everyone is getting cancer.

OP
L

Logan-

OP
L

Logan-

OP
L

Logan-

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals