MORE EVIDENCE THAT PCR NASAL SWAB TEST VACCINATES YOU

More proof you should NOT ONLY avoid getting vaccinated, but do everything in your power to avoid "testing" as well -- there're no "safe angles" anymore. Makes you wonder how much this is a "fail safe," i.e., even "anti-vaxxers" might meet in the middle with "being tested" (big media'll push for that if not for the vax) -- but "they" still win.

If "they" cannot get you to "consent" to getting an experimental needle shoved inside your arm then they can just shove a long object in to your brain to "test you."

OP
FocusedOnHealth
More proof you should NOT ONLY avoid getting vaccinated, but do everything in your power to avoid "testing" as well -- there're no "safe angles" anymore. Makes you wonder how much this is a "fail safe," i.e., even "anti-vaxxers" might meet in the middle with "being tested" (big media'll push for that if not for the vax) -- but "they" still win.

If "they" cannot get you to "consent" to getting an experimental needle shoved inside your arm then they can just shove a long object in to your brain to "test you."
:handpointup::thumbsup:

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I was tested for school. How can I reduce damage of this
Whatever you do, DO NOT get anymore jabs. Take glutathione, NAC, any kind of detox regimen. That’s probably the best you can do right now. Just don’t take anymore of that poison into your body. And DON’T get PCR tested-that has all the nasty stuff on it too. Only take the test as a last resort if it is a saliva test where you spit into it.

Steve

Got any really good proof this is happening? I wouldn't doubt it at this point, but it seems too far-fetched. I don't think the idiots behind this mess could have pulled this off. Their primary plan of terrorizing and jabbing the entire population is crazy enough. To believe they also thought ahead that people wouldn't want the jab and to coat swabs with nano-particles to stick up people's noses to deliver those particles to the brain......I don't know about this theory.

youngsinatra

What article is she talking about?

I‘d like to see one Pubmed article on that matter (does not even need to be peer-reviewed for that matter)

The matter of the fact is that most testing utilities don‘t focus much nasal testing anymore, (they mainly just take a little quick sample of the first cm of your nose basically in germany) while they focus more on getting samples from the mouth.

I beg y‘all not to get into an echo-chamber on this topic of the pandemic.
There are things on this topic, that are truely nuanced and enlightening, but we also have hard data to support this (for ex. the inefficiency of the vaccines)

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Got any really good proof this is happening? I wouldn't doubt it at this point, but it seems too far-fetched. I don't think the idiots behind this mess could have pulled this off. Their primary plan of terrorizing and jabbing the entire population is crazy enough. To believe they also thought ahead that people wouldn't want the jab and to coat swabs with nano-particles to stick up people's noses to deliver those particles to the brain......I don't know about this theory.
Ever heard of predictive programming? They’ve only been telling us for the last 100+ years in film,TV, media. It was labeled “ entertainment”. Their end goal is to move humans away from their humanity. Change their DNA. That’s what the jabs do. Change you so that you are no longer human.That’s the Transhumanist agenda. They call it Humans 2.0. Upgraded humans.Think of the Metropolis film from the 1920’s. Think Frankenstein. Think Westworld. It’s not entertainment. It’s what they have been planning for a very long time. They really want to “borgify“ you. They expect humanity to be assimilated. They ”haves”, the 1% will be immune. The rest of humanity, the “have nots”, they want as their slaves. That really is the end goal.

Last edited:

PaRa

can someone finds her a role ? she seems better at acting than at studying

Happycat

Well, where is the evidence? Just because someone made a video about it, it doesn't prove anything.

TurboTime

Ever heard of predictive programming? They’ve only been telling us for the last 100+ years in film,TV, media. It was labeled “ entertainment”. Their end goal is to move humans away from their humanity. Change their DNA. That’s what the jabs do. Change you so that you are no longer human.That’s the Transhumanist agenda. They call it Humans 2.0. Upgraded humans.Think of the Metropolis film from the 1920’s. Think Frankenstein. Think Westworld. It’s not entertainment. It’s what they having been planning for a very long time. They really want to “borgify“ you. They expect humanity to be assimilated. They ”haves”, the 1% will be immune. The rest of humanity, the “have nots”, they want as their slaves. That really is the end goal.
You're right but I think they are actually priming most people to die. There are songs and music videos that make absolute sense when you realize these guys were at least aware of what was planned for us now at least 10 years ago.

The virus itself is also dangerous in the same way as the vaccine but probably safer since it's not injected, no MRNA, no nano lipids, metal contaminants, etc. In terms of the nasal swabs I doubt they're as bad as injections for the same reasons. I think there are therapies that keep the (real) elites safe. That's the trick but harder for the average person to apply, given they're so far behind on health by consuming poisoned food and water their whole life.

P

Peatness

NANO-MAN [NASAL SWAB, RADIATION, INJECTION, BORG] SPACEBUSTERS (Once Were the Living, PT 02)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qLyyPu6xD20F/

All this sounds implausible and more like science fiction. However, the technological possibilities are already in existence and big pharma has never respected informed consent.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
You're right but I think they are actually priming most people to die. There are songs and music videos that make absolute sense when you realize these guys were at least aware of what was planned for us now at least 10 years ago.

The virus itself is also dangerous in the same way as the vaccine but probably safer since it's not injected, no MRNA, no nano lipids, metal contaminants, etc. In terms of the nasal swabs I doubt they're as bad as injections for the same reasons. I think there are therapies that keep the (real) elites safe. That's the trick but harder for the average person to apply, given they're so far behind on health by consuming poisoned food and water their whole life.
Yes you’re right, there are the Georgia Guidestones letting us know that. True, they keep everyone occupied and distracted about things that don’t even matter. The things we should be concerned about ie, our health, quality food, healthy minds,healthy spirits, are increasingly being labeled as fringe conspiritorial ideas. But thats all by design. While those of us who still have their cognitive abilities and can think, we have a choice as to what we accept and believe. I’m convinced everything in life comes down to choice.

OP
FocusedOnHealth

NANO-MAN [NASAL SWAB, RADIATION, INJECTION, BORG] SPACEBUSTERS (Once Were the Living, PT 02)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qLyyPu6xD20F/

All this sounds implausible and more like science fiction. However, the technological possibilities are already in existence and big pharma has never respected informed consent.

Thanks for posting. I look forward to watching this.

I

i_nomad

Guys. Random people making videos with random claims… often extraordinary claims… should not be taken seriously.

No evidence… no proof… no truth.

PolishSun

it is just that unvaccinated have less health problems than vaccinated (so it appears), or maybe it was a small chance, and they took it. Edit: So tested people think that they were exposed to shedding, when actually they got the vaccine?

Last edited:

mostlylurking

Guys. Random people making videos with random claims… often extraordinary claims… should not be taken seriously.

No evidence… no proof… no truth.
Maybe you might consider spending a little time over at Klaus Schwab's website poking around? The World Economic Forum
he's on twitter too: https://twitter.com/ProfKlausSchwab

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals