This Can’t Be Good…Graphene Found In One Drop of Vaxxed Blood

OP
FocusedOnHealth
So I found this….but it has to do with degrading graphene in waste water by using hydrogen peroxide…not sure how this can apply or actually work in the human body:

“With popular application of graphene and graphene oxide (GO), they have been discharged into water. Graphene and GO harm organisms. However, an efficient and economical method for removing graphene and GO in wastewater has seldom been reported. Graphene can be oxidized by hydrogen peroxide to give GO; therefore, degradation of graphene oxide is an important step in the procedure of removal of graphene from water. In this paper, GO degradation via photo-Fenton reaction under different conditions was carried out. Experimental results suggested that GO in wastewater can be efficiently and economically degraded into carbon dioxide and H2O when pH value is 3, concentration of H2O2 and FeCl3 are 35 mM and 5 ppm, respectively. Degradation mechanism of GO was suggested based on UV-vis absorption spectra, scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction and liquid chromatography-mass spectra data of degradation intermediates. This paper suggests an efficient and economical degradation way of GO in wastewater.

Elie

Forum Supporter
So drink hydrogen peroxide?
Is it safe?
Can it help or is it metabolized to other molecules right away before reaching the blood?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
So drink hydrogen peroxide?
Is it safe?
Can it help or is it metabolized to other molecules right away before reaching the blood?
Instead, chlorine dioxide (‘MMS’) should work, it is also an oxidizer but the human body can tolerate it. I am taking three activated drops twice a day for the last two years because of Covid. I didn’t take the ‘vaccine’.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Instead, chlorine dioxide (‘MMS’) should work, it is also an oxidizer but the human body can tolerate it. I am taking three activated drops twice a day for the last two years because of Covid. I didn’t take the ‘vaccine’.
where did you buy it?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
where did you buy it?
From KV Lab in Florida. I buy the set with 5% hydrochloric acid. Put equal amounts of drops from each bottle into a dry empty glas, the drops need to mix for about 15 seconds. Then add water. I add a little baking soda to eliminate any remaining acid since I also use it to rinse my teeth. Jim Humble’s ‘Protocol 1000’ calls for a maximum of three drops activated, each hour for eight hours. So 24 drops from each bottle, which come to less than 1% of the LD50 of chlorine dioxide. At this level it is comparable to the toxicity of the RDA of table salt, also about 1% of its LD50. One has to start slowly and the Protocol 1000 is meant for severe cases. Less also works.

Testimonials:

Elie

Forum Supporter
From KV Lab in Florida. I buy the set with 5% hydrochloric acid. Put equal amounts of drops from each bottle into a dry empty glas, the drops need to mix for about 15 seconds. Then add water. I add a little baking soda to eliminate any remaining acid since I also use it to rinse my teeth. Jim Humble’s ‘Protocol 1000’ calls for a maximum of three drops activated, each hour for eight hours. So 24 drops from each bottle, which come to less than 1% of the LD50 of chlorine dioxide. At this level it is comparable to the toxicity of the RDA of table salt, also about 1% of its LD50. One has to start slowly and the Protocol 1000 is meant for severe cases. Less also works.

Testimonials:

Thank you for the detailed explanation