Milk, Puffy Nipples And Other Sides (male)

EIRE24

cool insight thanks.

I think daily high dose coffee/caffeine consumption + high protein diet from animal sources + vitamin supplementation (b complex including phosphatidyl choline and the fat soluble vitamins) - overtime will cure sensitivity to exogenous estrogens by restoring liver function.
Well you'd have to have some sort of fat added to help the fat solubles. I do agree though that caffeine consumption and high protein will help but for someone who is trying to recover or heal from past mistakes may not fair too well on this diet

Morning Star

@Morning Star hehe get you. What do you think then that was the key to you getting shredded and loosing so much fat? lowering fat intake and also lowering calorie intake? anything else you have experienced in terms of food and supplements that made the biggest difference?

My progress has certainly not been linear, much calibration was needed to determine calorie requirements. It is possible to fatten one's self on such a regimen by over-consumption of starch and sugar even in the absence of appreciable dietary fat. I found that my fat loss accelerated appreciably when I stopped driving everywhere and began walking and cycling. I would also advise eating to near but never absolute satiation, gorging oneself would have been beneficial for our remote ancestors where the next meal was not always guaranteed, but in an age of abundance, self mastery is of prime importance. I eat as I live, consciously, purposefully, and deliberately, toward an objective and not as the object itself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals