Membranes And Receptor Theory

Parsifal

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about why some substances have a local or global effect on the body or why substances with different chemical shapes will have the same effects if the receptor theory and membre theory are wrong

And then, I've seen that Peat was interesed by the work of Luca Turin, a biophysicist that developped and interesting theory on the scent, that it is electromagnetic and has nothing to do with the shape of the cells:

So, maybe the effects are coming from the frequency of the molecule rather than by it's shape?

I am really new to all of this and don't have much background to understand how electrons and frequencies work on the body but I think that it is really interesting to think about it...!
Haidut posted a lot of stuff on it that I have to work, Gilbert Ling and Gerald Pollack have interesting ideas

It seems that ancient medical practices like Chinese medicine understood that the body works primarly with frequencies (Chi) and that this is the medicine of the future (light, metabolism, magnetism, biophysics, etc).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals