Marijuana Causing Mental Issues

pboy

its the opposite of an escape, it makes you focus and bring yourself back into your senses and reality. Im talking just a few hits not necessarily smoking a fat blunt or something. Its completely different than all the things you mentioned above, drinking alcohol, sleep around, compulsively spend money are all destructive or dangerous or unhealthy, and can ruin relationships. Cannabis is incredibly easy to raise, and effects no one but the user, and they can still function 100% on it. You still believe what you were told in elementary school

T

tobieagle

pboy said:
Cannabis is incredibly easy to raise, and effects no one but the user, and they can still function 100% on it.

Yea its easy to raise and I think it should be everybodys own business.

But function 100%? Nope :D Ofc it depends on the activity but I made several self experiments.
There are things which run smoother while high and things which dont.
And programming and solving differential equations definitely don't belong in the former group of activities :lol:
At least in my case.

burtlancast

tobieagle said:
But function 100%? Nope :D Ofc it depends on the activity but I made several self experiments.
And programming and solving differential equations definitely don't belong in the former group of activities :lol:
At least in my case.

There's increasing awareness about CBD, which can completely offset the psychoactive effects of high THC.
These high strains CBD have only been introduced these last few years, and allow people to function normally while taking cannabis.

So all past experiences of recreational use flies out of the window when one makes a conscious effort to consume equal amounts of THC-CBD.

burtlancast

Slappy Hands said:
I'm fairly sure I agree with everything either of you have to say, except that cannabis is an infallible miracle drug that can do no harm. That just seems arrogant, as I'm sure my perspective may seem to you.

And yet another strawman argument of yours.
It's getting difficult to keep count...

Slappy Hands

burtlancast said:
Slappy Hands said:
I'm fairly sure I agree with everything either of you have to say, except that cannabis is an infallible miracle drug that can do no harm. That just seems arrogant, as I'm sure my perspective may seem to you.

And yet another strawman argument of yours.
It's getting difficult to keep count...

Well, at least you're trying?

marijuana doesn't cause those kind of issues, so it wasn't that

Then again, if you don't share your opinion but insist on taking part, one can't be held responsible for misrepresenting you.

Hey! We've come full circle. Wisdom without action. What's the use?

T

tobieagle

burtlancast said:
tobieagle said:
At least in my case.

There's increasing awareness about CBD, which can completely offset the psychoactive effects of high THC.
These high strains CBD have only been introduced these last few years, and allow people to function normally while taking cannabis.

So all past experiences of recreational use flies out of the window when one makes a conscious effort to consume equal amounts of THC-CBD.

Thanks for the info.
I'll read into that, sounds interesting.
But I have to say I can't imagine how it would feel without "psychoactive effects".

tara

pimpnamedraypeat said:
Does smoking cigarettes have the same estrogenic effect. I've read that it raises your testosterone levels.

I don't know enough to comment on the overall hormone effects, but the soot, carbon monoxide and NO are burdens.

pboy

that's the thing, the smoke can become a big deal if you inhale a lot of material. With cannabis and tobacco, if you only take a few puffs, spaced out, and you have a good diet, its of no effect. If you smoke paper and large amounts at once of consistently, it is a problem for sure

DaveFoster

The increasing campaign to promote marijuana is probably a way for the goverment to pacify the population.
George Soros funds #legalizeit.

mt_dreams

George Soros funds #legalizeit.
not a soros fan, but if people haven't tried it b/c it's illegal then they're already pacified sheeple. way too many negatives when it's illgal. if we legalized alcohol, this is the logical next step. maybe this soros related initiative can fall into the same category as his clean water & anti logging foundations.

alchi & herrorin derived substances already allow for enough pacifying to the people that want that effect. i think the downside of cannibis is lack of motivation in some youth. some people just become content with merely being sheltered & fed while hooked to the medicine. i would imagine in those cases, the medicine is safe guarding the body from some sort of known or unknown trauma.

DaveFoster

not a soros fan, but if people haven't tried it b/c it's illegal then they're already pacified sheeple. way too many negatives when it's illgal. if we legalized alcohol, this is the logical next step. maybe this soros related initiative can fall into the same category as his clean water & anti logging foundations.

alchi & herrorin derived substances already allow for enough pacifying to the people that want that effect. i think the downside of cannibis is lack of motivation in some youth. some people just become content with merely being sheltered & fed while hooked to the medicine. i would imagine in those cases, the medicine is safe guarding the body from some sort of known or unknown trauma.
The prohibition of alcohol correlated with a dramatic uptick in violent crime in the U.S. They're definitely therapeutic modalities, although certain ones (such as alcohol and but mostly cannabis) promote complacency, submissiveness and acceptance of authoritarianism.

Syncopated

That depends on the percentage of both together. For example, when I had my green card I had access to 3 different strains. The one was only 0.3% THC, another was 3.5% THC and the last strain was 20% THC.

I could have mixed the first and last strains together resulting in approximately 18% CBD and 20% THC. But I can assure you that the CBD would not balance such a large percentage of THC.

CBD balances THC when both levels are about 8% or lower.

People don't realise just how sensitive our THC receptor sites are. My 3.5% strain would get me completely influenced if I didn't smoke it every day. And that is the problem, everyday ingestion.

Cannabis was never designed to be ingested every day except for chronic pain control or sleep issues.

Another factor in cannabis is adrenochrome. Especially the very stimulating sativa strains, they can produce an adrenochrome reaction and psychotic breakdown manifesting in schizophrenia with hallucinations, delusions etc.

Anybody with chronic problems of the mind after quitting would be served well by taking large dose niacin or B3 therapy. The work of Dr. Abram Hoffer was actually curing the disease of psychosis with the B3 therapy. The brain and especially the Prefrontal cortex become flushed and blood circulation greatly improves. Also B3 prevents the oxidation of adrenaline to adrenochrome which is like LSD.

Syncopated

There is much mis information concerning CBD cannabis because Canada will be legalizing cannabis in a few months and many business people want to earn much money from CBD.

Syncopated

Thanks for the info.
I'll read into that, sounds interesting.
But I have to say I can't imagine how it would feel without "psychoactive effects".
Try eating some dried raw hemp when it becomes legal. Landrace hemp has 0% THC and sufficient amounts of CBD.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals