Male Phenotypes

X3CyO

Was wondering if anyone had found an article or information where each male phenotype is documented.

Thought area 1255 would have it, but most was just about mastering dht.

Wanted to see free test vs low
High SHBG vs low

High test, high dht, low estrogen, "ideal male" etc.
Just curious as to what the general traits are of each as to document progress in different areas by noticing certain changes.

What would a low serotonin person look like?

What's a real masculine man like? America vs Europe vs etc. We all have different ideals based upon what the strongest of our area did and ate, but we're these people driven by stress, and negative hormones etc?

Is a true male really someone who only makes statements? Etc.

Most stuff online smells like bull****, and so as a safe haven of truth and modesty, this place should have a lil documentation as to what males and females should be seeking and what those results would look like. Just an idea.

Focus on getting healthy first before you try to become masculine, imo.

I also favor child-likeness far more than masculinity.

OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

I'm pretty sure child likeness is within a type of masculinity. Wether that's determined by a certain cocktail of "male hormones", or a simple lack of stress hormones... tbd.
We'd know if there was documentation detailing certain combinations which people strive for and what the end result is, and whether or not the end result is actually what the people wanted in the first place.

AJC

Was wondering if anyone had found an article or information where each male phenotype is documented.

Thought area 1255 would have it, but most was just about mastering dht.

Wanted to see free test vs low
High SHBG vs low

High test, high dht, low estrogen, "ideal male" etc.
Just curious as to what the general traits are of each as to document progress in different areas by noticing certain changes.

What would a low serotonin person look like?

What's a real masculine man like? America vs Europe vs etc. We all have different ideals based upon what the strongest of our area did and ate, but we're these people driven by stress, and negative hormones etc?

Is a true male really someone who only makes statements? Etc.

Most stuff online smells like bull****, and so as a safe snd what those results would look like. Just an idea.

I'd say many of the "stereoptypical" masculine traits are the result of strong men with good hormones simply adapting to very stressful situations. Today's men a) do not on average have healthy hormones, b) do not have to adapt to the same kind of situations that crafted the men of old, and c) have a serious, serious, (serious!) lack of positive, mature, masculine role models in their life from which they could organically learn these things as children....Hence the need for Fight Club lol. (Or, on a more serious note, the need for questions like this.)

I can suggest a few trains of investigation and you can go any way you choose. 1) For a great psychological view on this subject I would suggest reading "King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine". It's truly fantastic. 2) Optimize your hormones in whatever way you can--this will allow you to experience the answers to those questions without much need for advice, although the ideas in the book I mentioned are still integral to enabling men to manifest their masculinity in a powerful, just, and loving way.

Focus on getting healthy first before you try to become masculine, imo.

I also favor child-likeness far more than masculinity.

I would suggest that the two may go hand in hand, and as men, our search for true masculinity is always a part of our total health (in a body, mind, emotions manner). And--wherever a person is in life, if their inner child is not alive and having fun they are very unlikely to be truly healthy. But I know there comes a time in men's life where the manifesting of masculine traits (their birthright) takes precedence. I would just suggest you always let that child-like part of you have some air to breathe. So, is a true male someone who only makes statements? Absolutely not--look at a child, they're always asking questions and making jokes. That should always be a part of us.

X3CyO--how old are you? Many of these questions become clear with time and experience (especially relationship experience). Also, what "smells like bull...." online stuff are you referring to?

P.S. I am far from an expert here and still have a ways to go on my own journey. Peace.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals