Lump On Back Of Neck

Dhair

I've found a hard lump on the back of my neck. It's about the size of a small marble. I thought it might be acne, but I'm sure it's not. The area is slightly red. It doesn't hurt.
I'm a little concerned and I can't see a doctor until after the first of the year.
Any ideas about what this might be?

OP
D

Dhair

I was thinking about applying some DHEA to the area. Is this a good idea?

x-ray peat

I think you can wait as its probably either a sebaceous cyst or ganglion cyst. In the meantime you can take a look at what people without health insurance do.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dhair

I think this is too far under the skin to be a sebaceous cyst.
I'm not sure if there are lymph nodes on the back of the neck or not, but that would be my next guess.
I would expect the worst since it's best swollen for so long...
I have a dermatologist appointment for this Monday but I'm afraid of what he might say.

tara

I'm not sure if there are lymph nodes on the back of the neck or not, but that would be my next guess.
I think there are a few lymph nodes in various places around the neck, so that seems possible (amongst many other possibilities). Good that you're getting someone to look at it next week, but there are possibilities that are relatively benign and likely to sort out themselves.

OP
D

Dhair

I think there are a few lymph nodes in various places around the neck, so that seems possible (amongst many other possibilities). Good that you're getting someone to look at it next week, but there are possibilities that are relatively benign and likely to sort out themselves.
I've been afraid of getting cancer for the past few months since I'm dealing with some pretty serious mitochondrial damage issues from flouroquinolone poisoning.

tara

I've been afraid of getting cancer for the past few months since I'm dealing with some pretty serious mitochondrial damage issues from flouroquinolone poisoning.
Good luck - hope it goes well on Monday. I can't say there is no chance of cancer, but I can say there are probably other less immediately dangerous possibilities too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals