Potential Cancer Diagnosis: Small Abdomen Lump Seems To Be Shrinking

jzeno

Little unofficial update. I went to the doctor and I'm scheduled to get an ultrasound. My doctor said it could be a lipoma.

Regardless, the size of the the lump has been shrinking, which leads me to believe it's not a lipoma but I don't know. I've been eating 2 habaneros per day and on top of that with the green juice I drink every day (3 bell peppers juiced) I add a handful of ginger (into the juicer) too based on this article: Ginger, chili peppers could work together to lower cancer risk

Ever since I added the ginger, the tumor size has begun to shrink steadily. It isn't rapid, but it is steady.

Will report back once I get the see my doctor after the ultrasound.

@Sandra V @bivic

Last edited:
OP
jzeno

jzeno

Update: Got an ultrasound. Technician said he thought it was a lipoma. He showed me one of his on his leg. Much, much larger in size--like the size of a marble jutting out of his leg, under the skin. That gave me some relief.

Will report back once I speak to my doctor on the results from the ultrasound.

The even better news is I genuinely think that the lump is shrinking in size. It is becoming hard and hard to find ever since I started eating habaneros and ginger.

Dobbler

According to some studies ginger can heal cancers. Maybe you should add niacinamide, aspirin and gelatin aswell to make sure that thing heals

Experienced

Little unofficial update. I went to the doctor and I'm scheduled to get an ultrasound. My doctor said it could be a lipoma.

Regardless, the size of the the lump has been shrinking, which leads me to believe it's not a lipoma but I don't know. I've been eating 2 habaneros per day and on top of that with the green juice I drink every day (3 bell peppers juiced) I add a handful of ginger (into the juicer) too based on this article: Ginger, chili peppers could work together to lower cancer risk

Ever since I added the ginger, the tumor size has begun to shrink steadily. It isn't rapid, but it is steady.

Will report back once I get the see my doctor after the ultrasound.

@Sandra V @bivic
Have you tried medicinal mushrooms for tumor likes?

Runenight201

Food heals. I had a testicular cyst the size of small pebble that I got when I was 15 disappear this year. Quite the scare at that age. I thought I had cancer. The SAD causes all sorts of physiological problems. I used to get stoned and eat Cheetos, chips, frozen sausage biscuits, etc.... my poor body was begging for nutrition, and I was feeding it junk!

You could also look into turmeric. I know Ayurvedic medicine swears by it, and I think there’s a decent amount of scientific literature showing it’s different than positive effects. This one lady at the gym I worked at told me her friend cured her carpal tunnel with turmeric and milk! I tried the concoction and couldn’t stand it. She was nice though and had given me some of her personal turmeric, so I didn’t let it go to waste! I’ve been making a lemon turmeric butter sauce that I soak into bread and it’s absolutely incredible. The secret is too add sugar!

Edit: I forgot. There’s two critical overlooked steps to the lemon butter recipe. The first is sugar, and then the second is to add some corn starch to thicken up the sauce!

Last edited:
OP
jzeno

jzeno

I haven't seen any evidence that turmeric would be helpful in this specific situation and I couldn't even find fresh turmeric (looks like Ginger, but orange) at my local grocery store. Will probably have to look around for it.

I'll look into turmeric to see if there is any evidence it could be good. I know turmeric is good for inflammation. But that's all I know.

Currently taking aspirin (just two per day), niacin before bed, ginger and habaneros.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

That didn't take long: Curcumin and Cancer Cells: How Many Ways Can Curry Kill Tumor Cells Selectively?

CONCLUSION
Overall, our review shows that curcumin can kill a wide variety of tumor cell types through diverse mechanisms. Because of numerous mechanisms of cell death employed by curcumin, it is possible that cells may not develop resistance to curcumin-induced cell death. Furthermore, its ability to kill tumor cells and not normal cells makes curcumin an attractive candidate for drug development. Although numerous animal studies and clinical trials have been done, additional studies are needed to gain the full benefit from curcumin.

According to the CBN story, turmeric (or curcumin) is the most potent anti inflammatory we have on the planet (0:54) :

Edit:

Whoa whoa whoa

According to this doctor, turmeric stops the proliferation of bad estrogen!

Timestamp: 2:27

I've never heard of Peat speak about turmeric.

Last edited:
OP
jzeno

jzeno

Not cancer. Very good news
youdoodle-2019-10-10T02-06-57Z.jpg

Experienced

@Experienced Expensive. Why so expensive?
As an example, take an offer of 100 grams / 3.53 oz. Chaga extract powder for $ 99.95 whereas another supplier might offer 113 grams / 4 oz. for only $ 35. If you only take this fact into account, you might think that the first product is 3 times more expensive. However, the weight should not be the deciding factor here.

The deciding factor is the amount of bioactive ingredients you get for your money. It defines the therapeutic potency of the product. It defines whether it is beneficial for you or not (in the therapeutic sense).
Example of a value for money calculation:
• Product A: 10% beta-glucan; 60 capsules @ 500mg; $ 10. (10% = 50 mg beta-glucan p/capsule)
• Product B: 30% beta-glucan; 60 capsules @ 400mg; $ 20. (30% = 120 mg beta-glucan p/capsule)

Product B is obviously the best value for money. Spend $ 20 on product A and you still have way less bioactive beta-glucan than in product B.Although it is not compulsory, there is no reason not to list the active ingredients on the label (it is a great selling point!!), except maybe these:
  • It is actually not an extract but a biomass product, a tincture or a dried, ground up and powdered mushroom product. In these products the bioactive ingredients cannot be guaranteed and the bioavailability is so low that you cannot expect noteworthy therapeutic effects.
  • Compared to similar products the percentages of bioactives are so low that it is better for the vendor to keep it vague. As said, it is not compulsory to list bioactives on the label.
  • The supplier cannot guarantee the percentages as required by the FDA. This can be the outcome of using cheap or outdated extraction methodology, which is more likely to deliver an inconsistent product quality. An example is using a mix of water and alcohol to perform a single step dual extraction, instead of several isolated extraction steps. You can roughly compare this to cooking the dried mushrooms in vodka.

These products are often marketed as “xx:1” extracts. Consumers usually interpret this as "8:1 = 8 x stronger than 1:1". Which is not necessarily true. Ratio-claims are deceiving.

Not only can a ratio-statement not be validated by an independent third party (unless they’re present during the whole manufacturing process) but it is also completely useless as a valuation tool, unless there’s also a breakdown of the bioactive ingredients and their percentages.As an example, ORIVeDA's Reishi Primo extract is a 35:1 extract with guaranteed over 25 % of beta-glucans and over 5 % of triterpenes. With the specifications of the bioactives included you are able to compare it to other products and make an objective valuation.

NB - Asian products usually do not reveal active ingredients on their labels. They are in general very expensive, not just because they are imported, but because many people automatically assume ‘expensive equals better quality’ and the vendors often abuse this assumption for their benefit.

The Asian suppliers have nothing to gain by the Western style of business transparency; the therapeutic potency of their products is in general low or average at best, just like the majority of the Western products. Instead of using verifiable quality claims they rely on emotional triggers to market their products. A health guru or a person in a white coat is supposed to give the product credibility.
reading_label.jpg

You, as a consumer, should be aware that your emotions are being played. Don’t let that happen - use common sense. Read the supplement facts label. It is objective and you can trust it in general. And don't overlook this: it's not just what is written on the label, it's also what is not on the label that can reveal a lot.

Specifications make it easy to compare products and to judge a products’ objective quality. When in doubt, ask for proof. All vendors have Certificates of Analysis (COA), those test results are the final part of the production process. But they usually won't show this certificate to you, because it's 'proprietary information'. Common sense tells us the information should be the same as what is on the supplement facts label and the website, right? So, it's obvious something is wrong. In general you'd better ignore website claims - only the label is actively monitored by the authorities.

Core fact: the majority of supplement vendors provide no detailed information about their product and the amount of bioactives it contains. Most big companies and all multi-level marketing (MLM) companies use this strategy in our experience: instead of investing in quality products they prefer to invest in marketing. It is in the end more profitable, they know 'cheap' usually sells better than 'good'.
value4money.jpg
Summarizing: Value for money is determined by the amount of bioactive ingredients you get for your money, not by just the weight or the size of the capsules. Knowing what is listed on the official supplement facts label is essential to be able to determine value for money. A product without guaranteed levels of bioactives cannot be valued objectively and as a consumer, you have no clue what you are buying. Accurate dosing is impossible because you don’t know the amount of bioactives in the tablet/capsule.

straight from Oriveda Medicinal Mushrooms

OP
jzeno

jzeno

Generally speaking, why so expensive? What's in the mushrooms? I've never heard of medicinal mushrooms so I have no relevant context.

Experienced

Generally speaking, why so expensive? What's in the mushrooms? I've never heard of medicinal mushrooms so I have no relevant context.
Never mind bro I honestly regret getting all of them lmao bad move from me but it definitely helped me with stopping simple flu and other stuff haven't been sick since taking them.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

I think they might cause dissociative disorder

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@LLight Yes. Habaneros and fresh turmeric and ginger juice almost daily.

I think the lipoma is actually shrinking, so I'm going to see if it will continue to shrink with just these foods added to my diet.

bivic

I'm relieved for you. I take turmeric and boswellia everyday with chemo.

LLight

Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian Adults - ScienceDirect

"In a large adult Mediterranean population, regular consumption of chili pepper is associated with a lower risk of total and CVD death independent of CVD risk factors or adherence to a Mediterranean diet. Known biomarkers of CVD risk only marginally mediate the association of chili pepper intake with mortality."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom