Testicular Lump

camagunn

Hi,

I've been following peat for a while due to my chronic acne - which has began to go away with 5,000 IU of retinol and a daily carrot salad.

Today I found a hard small lump on my right testicle. This testicle has given me problems before: I had varicolele symptoms, such as tenderness, which went away with a week or so of 300 mg of aspirin. Safe to say I've been inflamed for 6 years.

I'm beginning to supplement 2,000 IU of vitamin d and aspirin.

Pretty worried as the lump is hard; any advice would be appreciated.

OP
camagunn

camagunn

Oh, I also developed gyno at the same time as the varicolele symptoms (this was about 6 months ago). This also stopped after that short stint of aspirin.

Is the hard lump you're talking about located in the epididymis?

"Epididymal cyst. An epididymal cyst occurs when the long, coiled tube behind your testicles called the epididymis becomes filled with fluid and can't drain. If it contains sperm, it's known as a spermatocele. This form of testicular lump is very common."

OP
camagunn

camagunn

Is the hard lump you're talking about located in the epididymis?

"Epididymal cyst. An epididymal cyst occurs when the long, coiled tube behind your testicles called the epididymis becomes filled with fluid and can't drain. If it contains sperm, it's known as a spermatocele. This form of testicular lump is very common."

It's in that area of the testicle. I shall research this, thanks.

OP
camagunn

camagunn

So there's nothing I can do but seek conventional treatment? I'll be back when I have 1 ball

Tenacity

So there's nothing I can do but seek conventional treatment? I'll be back when I have 1 ball
I think seeing a doctor is useful to try to figure out what the problem actually is. No one is saying to do any treatment.

OP
camagunn

camagunn

Update: I thought I'll try aspirin before going to the doctor's. So, I've been taking 1 or 2 aspirins for nearly 2 weeks, and now the lump seems to have shrunk and is pretty much undetectable. It may have been a epididymal cyst, as it was located at the bottom of my testicular, near the epididymis. It was firm, painless and immovable, so who knows. I'm pretty surprised it's reduced in size; aspirin has seemed to have a powerful effect on whatever it was.

Update: I thought I'll try aspirin before going to the doctor's. So, I've been taking 1 or 2 aspirins for nearly 2 weeks, and now the lump seems to have shrunk and is pretty much undetectable. It may have been a epididymal cyst, as it was located at the bottom of my testicular, near the epididymis. It was firm, painless and immovable, so who knows. I'm pretty surprised it's reduced in size; aspirin has seemed to have a powerful effect on whatever it was.
Super awesome deluxe! im glad for u dude! now put those balls to use and release some semen into females :D keep us posted! ;)