Low testosterone?

Sumbody

Yes to the carrot, no to the camposal! $1000 to whoever can seriously help my gut issues. It's literally lifelong.
I tried a lot of things myself, mostly going down the parasite/fungal/bacteria route.

Once got a good reduction from bloating after taking Ciprofloxacin. But I would never recommend that, at the time I was unaware of its dangers.

Most recently I have had success with taking 480mg Magnesium Glycinate before bed. It has either caused me to lose some weight or reduced bloating by about 40-50%. Going to add in high dose allithiamine later this week.

There is a Peat quote out there with him saying B1 and magnesium can correct a lot of gut issues.

We all tend to think bacteria/fungal with those types of peoblems, but it could also simply be an energy deficiency within the gut.

Peater

I tried a lot of things myself, mostly going down the parasite/fungal/bacteria route.

Once got a good reduction from bloating after taking Ciprofloxacin. But I would never recommend that, at the time I was unaware of its dangers.

Most recently I have had success with taking 480mg Magnesium Glycinate before bed. It has either caused me to lose some weight or reduced bloating by about 40-50%. Going to add in high dose allithiamine later this week.

There is a Peat quote out there with him saying B1 and magnesium can correct a lot of gut issues.

We all tend to think bacteria/fungal with those types of peoblems, but it could also simply be an energy deficiency within the gut.
I find B2 pretty good for my gut etc too.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I currently have been taking 156 mg daily of glycinate along with 300 mg benfotiamine.

Frankdee20

It's notoriously been low. I've mostly been tested right out of winters though. I've also read so much conflicting posts about supplemental vitamin D is good and then how it's not good at all.
People talk ***t, do what is best for you.

tasfarelel

Yes to the carrot, no to the camposal! $1000 to whoever can seriously help my gut issues. It's literally lifelong.

I would try 10g/day glutamine for at least 1 month to help heal your gut.

Remove gluten for a while until you are sure it's not the cause.

Then some very low dose erythromycin daily, activated charcoal to keep bacteria counts low. Once per week add 2-5g EDTA to your erythromycin to remove biofilms that can protect the bacteria from antibiotics. And keep foods low that feed bacteria.

Then finally one or a couple of times 50 to 200mg lidocaine. See what Ray said about lidocaine's potential effect on the gut. You can buy as power in the US.

Last edited:
O

Omen

You could try this:

Meal 1: 500g well-steamed zuchinni, 3 eggs fried in 24g refined coconut oil

30 mins - 1 hour later
Meal 2: 3 eggs fried in 24g refined coconut oil, can of sardines

Meal 3: 500g well-steamed zuchinni, 160g-180g lean chicken breast fried in 24g refined coconut oil

Meal 4: Same as meal 3

1 hour later:
Meal 5: Glass of warm A2 light milk (250-300ml at most). Microwave for 1 minute 40 secs.

Black coffee as needed. Cook and drink clean water only. Take these digestive enzymes with first and last meal: NOW Foods, Super Enzymes, 180 Capsules

Try and add carbs when your stomach has healed.

(*** NOT HEALTH ADVICE ***
health is very individual so if this doesn't work for you stop immediately and try something different)

NO supplements other than digestive enzymes to keep your stomach moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Omen

Just wanted to add:

Some people have found gelatin/glutamine to be useful but it also messes with a lot of people, which you want to avoid while you are healing.

Maybe try it later when you have a baseline. I struggle with Vitamin D, Magnesium and most supplements so I prefer a more minimalist approach and feel that they aren't long-term sustainable anyway.

As mentioned, anything helps. Only send what you can afford. Okay done whoring my self now, hoping you find improvement man.

Last edited by a moderator:

MkUltra

One of the best non-hormonal ways to increase testosterone is vitamin K2 on scrotum. Vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, vitamin E, aspirin, policasonel, and niacinamide are anti-stress anti-estrogen tools that can help increase it as well . High sugar compared with fat can also increase testosterone. Little pregnenlone, DHEA have anti-stress effect.

Tell me more about the topical K2 on the scrotum. Is there a study that shows this?

MkUltra

Usually 5 to 15 mg is what I tried. Worked really well to get vitamin K in my system along with the androgen effect. I like it better than orally.

What sort of product do you use? Do you just open K2 gel caps and use the contents directly?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals