Hormone test results

aliciahere

Hey everybody!

I just got some test results back and would love some opinions on the results. I'm a 34 year old female. I've had low libedo almost all my life. Autoimmune thyroid and celiac.

I had this bloodwork done on day 21 of a 27 day cycle:

FSH - 1.5 (<7.0)
LH - 0.9 (<15.0)
Progesterone - 19.1 (15.0-90.0)
Estradiol - 336 (200-780)
HCG - <5 (<5)

My TSH was 0.46, so that was pretty :)

What do you guys think of this bloodwork? While everything is officialy "in range", anything look off - I have my theories but i'm curious to see if they line up with those on this board. Thanx!

OP
A

aliciahere

Hey just bumping - I was wondering if somebody could look at my bloodwork results. I think it indicates low progesterone, and normal (though low normal) estrogen levels based on the numbers i'm seeing..... just wondering if somebody could look at them :studying

answersfound

aliciahere said:
Hey everybody!

I just got some test results back and would love some opinions on the results. I'm a 34 year old female. I've had low libedo almost all my life. Autoimmune thyroid and celiac.

I had this bloodwork done on day 21 of a 27 day cycle:

FSH - 1.5 (<7.0)
LH - 0.9 (<15.0)
Progesterone - 19.1 (15.0-90.0)
Estradiol - 336 (200-780)
HCG - <5 (<5)

My TSH was 0.46, so that was pretty :)

What do you guys think of this bloodwork? While everything is officialy "in range", anything look off - I have my theories but i'm curious to see if they line up with those on this board. Thanx!

I think higher estrogen is connected to autoimmune disease. You may want to try haidut's estroban supplement and his progesterone supplement. Or you could also get progest-e.

OP
A

aliciahere

answersfound said:
post 111032 I think higher estrogen is connected to autoimmune disease. You may want to try haidut's estroban supplement and his progesterone supplement. Or you could also get progest-e.

Yeah, I've been looking at haidut's products - I had just purchased a bottle of Vit E ($$$), and was thinking when that was done......

Is there a considerable difference between haidut's progesterone and progest-e? It may just be easier for me to order from one place.

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

aliciahere said:
post 111035
answersfound said:
post 111032 I think higher estrogen is connected to autoimmune disease. You may want to try haidut's estroban supplement and his progesterone supplement. Or you could also get progest-e.

Yeah, I've been looking at haidut's products - I had just purchased a bottle of Vit E ($$$), and was thinking when that was done......

Is there a considerable difference between haidut's progesterone and progest-e? It may just be easier for me to order from one place.

I don't think so.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
answersfound said:
post 111036 Is there a considerable difference between haidut's progesterone and progest-e? It may just be easier for me to order from one pl
I originally used Progest-e and I'm now using Progestene and comparing the two as far as effectiveness I can say they seem equivalent. One thing I'm enjoying about Progestene is that I can use it topically practically anywhere on my skin (hair free areas) and can tell it is absorbed well because I taste it on my breath within 15 minutes of application. With Progest-e I had to use it on the mucus membranes of my mouth for it to be effective. Progest-e was really helpful and I would definitely use it again if need be but I think Progestene works just as well. Lately I'm starting to think it might even work a little bit better for me but I'm just going of how I'm feeling and I don't have labs to confirm anything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals