26yr Old Very Low Testosterone Level?

kos90

Afternoon peoples,

hopefully seems like the right forum to ask this question, as my gp is absolutely useless!

Basically I had a blood test done on the 26th of june, it showed my serum test was 13.4 nmol/l, I had a copy of a previous test done in 2013 and that was at 17.1 so my test has declined in four years quite a bit...

Just wondering if this is actually normal?...

From what ive been researching/ coming across that level isnt right especially for a 26yr old male, plus I seem to show symptoms of low test, main ones being lazy and no motivation to do anything like at all!

I also got iron checked which is 41 ug/l and one thing which concerned me somewhat is serum creatinine which is at 98 umol/l range is 59 - 104

and that seems a bit too high, apparently my kidneys are at fault from what ive come across?...

Quick background - skinny, last few years no exercise, eating crap etc, and always fatigued. However I have changed eating much more healthier and exercising.

Any help much appreciated!

marsaday

Weight training will boost testosterone, but high intensity cardio will lower testosterone. If you have been on anti depressants these will lower testosterone.

Your testosterone level is not great though. The range i think is 10-31 for nmol/l. 17 was a good area to be in even if you are young still.

Do you have any thyroid blood tests. Low thyroid can also contribute to low testosterone. Equally supplementing thyroid will boost testosterone.

Eat a good diet, and go for weight training and this should help boost testosterone.

johnwester130

taurine

zinc - oysters are good

pregnenolone - about 10mg

b1
niacinamide
b6 - about 5mg

coconut oil
gelatin

all will help

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals