Low testosterone?

iLoveSugar

I'm a 38 year old male. Feel like crud almost all the time. Just had some recent bloodwork done. These show all in range, but curious from a RP perspective. Labs attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705_113206_MyChart.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705_113206_MyChart.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 142

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm a 38 year old male. Feel like crud almost all the time. Just had some recent bloodwork done. These show all in range, but curious from a RP perspective. Labs attached.
Yes with a T of close to 300, that's definitely hypogonadal. As a result of low total T, free T is also low.

You'll feel a lot better if you do things (diet-wise) to boost your T.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

How can I help up this diet wise? I've been eating Pro Peaty for years now.

milk_lover

One of the best non-hormonal ways to increase testosterone is vitamin K2 on scrotum. Vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, vitamin E, aspirin, policasonel, and niacinamide are anti-stress anti-estrogen tools that can help increase it as well . High sugar compared with fat can also increase testosterone. Little pregnenlone, DHEA have anti-stress effect.

peter88

Id go on an elimination diet to find what foods are problematic. You probably have a very poor functioning liver.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Id go on an elimination diet to find what foods are problematic. You probably have a very poor functioning liver.
Liver panel looked good (attached).
What does your diet look like?
Lots of milk, coffee with sugar and milk (once a day), orange juice (squeezed), lemon juice (squeezed), cheese, beef or chicken daily, potatoes, eggs, coke or Pepsi, some masa, ice cream a few nights a week.

That's the bulk of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705_184653_MyChart.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705_184653_MyChart.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20230705_184616_MyChart.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705_184616_MyChart.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 37

Frankdee20

What’s your vitamin d level like….

Hans

Forum Supporter
Liver panel looked good (attached).

Lots of milk, coffee with sugar and milk (once a day), orange juice (squeezed), lemon juice (squeezed), cheese, beef or chicken daily, potatoes, eggs, coke or Pepsi, some masa, ice cream a few nights a week.

That's the bulk of it.
Do you know how many calories more or less? Macros?
Are you underweight/overweight/normal weight?
Do you have a high stress life?

Frankdee20

Haven't been tested in a while but I'm in the sun for about 3 hours a day. Extremely tan.
Means absolutely nothing. Need optimal levels and good studies exist to show a correlation Testosterone and adequate Vitamin D. That is just fundamentals, not the panacea.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Do you know how many calories more or less? Macros?
Are you underweight/overweight/normal weight?
Do you have a high stress life?
My guess would be around 3k cal. I typically eat and drink when I feel the need. I was underweight most or my life, but that changed about 5 years ago. I'm about 20 lbs over, but mainly in my stomach is where the extra is. The stress is extreme, but the only stress is my health. I'm so dizzy, tired, stomach issues, etc. It just really wires me.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Means absolutely nothing. Need optimal levels and good studies exist to show a correlation Testosterone and adequate Vitamin D. That is just fundamentals, not the panacea.
It's notoriously been low. I've mostly been tested right out of winters though. I've also read so much conflicting posts about supplemental vitamin D is good and then how it's not good at all.

John mcclain

Lower your carbs and eat more saturated fats and eggs...unless your drinking raw milk I wouldn't bother...get more red meat into you.it worked for me when PEATING didn't and made me fat

Hans

Forum Supporter
My guess would be around 3k cal. I typically eat and drink when I feel the need. I was underweight most or my life, but that changed about 5 years ago. I'm about 20 lbs over, but mainly in my stomach is where the extra is. The stress is extreme, but the only stress is my health. I'm so dizzy, tired, stomach issues, etc. It just really wires me.
Stomach issues are usually the root cause of low T for a low of guys. I'd investigate that further. What kind of gut issues do you have?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Stomach issues are usually the root cause of low T for a low of guys. I'd investigate that further. What kind of gut issues do you have?
Awful stomach issues. Awful!! Always cramps, inconsistent bowel movements. When I have to go, I have less than 5 minutes to find a restroom. Always gassy. My entire life has been riddled with awful gut issues.

Peater

Awful stomach issues. Awful!! Always cramps, inconsistent bowel movements. When I have to go, I have less than 5 minutes to find a restroom. Always gassy. My entire life has been riddled with awful gut issues.
I see you're a long term poster so I guess you've tried grated carrot, ever tried camphosal from idealabs?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I see you're a long term poster so I guess you've tried grated carrot, ever tried camphosal from idealabs?
Yes to the carrot, no to the camposal! $1000 to whoever can seriously help my gut issues. It's literally lifelong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals