Lightheaded After Donating Blood

lefthanded

I donated blood for the first time in a couple of years about a week ago and am now feeling lightheaded. For the first 4 days I did not notice anything, I felt normal. The day following the donation I worked outside for several hours a day for 4 days and began feeling lightheaded in the mid afternoon. The feeling has not completely subsided for the past couple of days and I am curious what would be a reasonable course of action.

I am assuming I am temporarily hypovolemic, as I am tall and lean.

I have been drinking a sugar and salt solution sporadically and have remained sedentary for the past day. The sensation will recede and then return after several hours. I have also been taking 2 aspirin over the course of the day and am eating a relatively normal amount of fruit (4-6 oranges a day). Occasionally there are mild, passing headaches that appear when I stand up completely, and stop as soon as I lay down or crouch slightly.

Is there anything else that I can do to attenuate the sensations? I would like to resolve this as soon as possible since I have to return to the outdoors within the next couple of days for a class.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals