Letrozole: What Can Go Wrong?

Luckytype

I gotta say when I crashed my estogen mulitple times with exemestane my joints were thrashed. Like concrete rubbing together is how my knees basically felt.
Nothing in my diet changed; and joints and bone health are related

Do you have labs for these crashes?

Arrade

Do you have labs for these crashes?

How about the first day I took exemstane and I was on no other drug my joints suddenly felt like ***t for the next 3 days?

do you have labs.jpeg

Luckytype

Take a deep breath fella. OP asks about anti E compounds, you say you crashed it but prove it to him. He is asking for advice, give the guy something concrete vs more conversation.

With a few exceptions everyone here is trying to help everyone else. The past 2 or 3 weeks ive seen an uptick in your chest puffing and argumentative demeanor with just about anyone you get chance to. All the talk of all your academics and performance etc.. yet the pattern Ive noticed(and until I see otherwise) is you disregard and almost hate objective proof. This meme you took time to create shows it.

Bottom line labs offer guidance on ways to improve. We get that youre angry at your hairloss and you want to blame any and everything. But apparently you want to blindly blame and never have any objective findings to correlate with your symptoms. Obviously shotgunning and short term megadosing things while looking at it as if its in a vacuum to reach homeostasis is the approach you prefer, your results and what you post of speak volumes to its success.

Best of luck with that. For all you (or we) know those results you post of are in your head.

Arrade

Take a deep breath fella. OP asks about anti E compounds, you say you crashed it but prove it to him. He is asking for advice, give the guy something concrete vs more conversation.

With a few exceptions everyone here is trying to help everyone else. The past 2 or 3 weeks ive seen an uptick in your chest puffing and argumentative demeanor with just about anyone you get chance to. All the talk of all your academics and performance etc.. yet the pattern Ive noticed(and until I see otherwise) is you disregard and almost hate objective proof. This meme you took time to create shows it.

Bottom line labs offer guidance on ways to improve. We get that youre angry at your hairloss and you want to blame any and everything. But apparently you want to blindly blame and never have any objective findings to correlate with your symptoms. Obviously shotgunning and short term megadosing things while looking at it as if its in a vacuum to reach homeostasis is the approach you prefer, your results and what you post of speak volumes to its success.

Best of luck with that. For all you (or we) know those results you post of are in your head.
For someone who obviously abused anabolics you seem pretty ignorant of what crashing estrogen does to joint and bone health

Arrade

Sorry but all I did was respond to someone who out of left field said they were stronger and leaner than me - based on no evidence.
So me explaining why I didn’t think that was true makes me a huff n puff egotist, laughable.
6’1 180 isn’t muscular at all, I was being criticized by someone with that stature about doing 3x week squat program

Luckytype

For someone who obviously abused anabolics you seem pretty ignorant of what crashing estrogen does to joint and bone health

Elaborate on this for me once you calm down a bit

OP
R

Ron J

I did try 11-Keto-DHT and may have seen a slight reduction. I may give it a go if letrozole + exemestane doesn't work.
@Luckytype I don't plan to use letrozole for a long time. I'd like to avoid bone density problems/long term side effects; what duration would you recommend? I assume that after a period of time, expecting breast tissue apoptosis is wishful thinking.

Luckytype

I did try 11-Keto-DHT and may have seen a slight reduction. I may give it a go if letrozole + exemestane doesn't work.
@Luckytype I don't plan to use letrozole for a long time. I'd like to avoid bone density problems/long term side effects; what duration would you recommend? I assume that after a period of time, expecting breast tissue apoptosis is wishful thinking.

Are you on TRT?

To be frank, while I am familiar with anabolic use and what the standard protocols are, I havent used them ever so by experience I cant offer anything. How much have you read so far regarding it?

The big thing is, with exceptions like testosterone and stuff that turn off that axis of hormone production, anti E can sometimes* be used as a minimal effective dose. The biiiig thing(im assuming youre over 30) would be doing it in a way you can measuring what its doing -ie. Labwork if possible.

For reference before becoming a "fake natty" this year with a tiny amount of thyroid, I read all that I could and only then did I start slow. If i ever had to do TRT in time I would do it as a replacement becauseb of gonadal production shutdown. Estrogen production as you know has a myriad of paths, some stronger than others. When estrogen is too low you have the depersonalized non-primally driven life. So aside from figuring your dose(standard is apparently 2.5mg/day) you should see how you feel with something like considerably less maybe .5 EOD and see what YOU feel like. Base it off your subjective feelings but absolutely see what its doing to your labs.

It would be good to understand or at least read a bit on the dynamics of test and E and then how something like SHBG comes into play with them so you can visualize what happens when E production is less.

Luckytype

The ones where you capped shoulders split in two
Not my fault you dont understand why muscular separation happens under contraction.

Keep mirin my winter bulk

OP
R

Ron J

I don't use testosterone, just DHT/Stanolone to combat gyno. I'm not sure how low I'd have to crash estrogen, but I think lowering it to undetectable levels might be the only way. If that doesn't cause a reduction, I'd rather keep estrogen low(long-term) by other means that don't involve exemestane/letrozole and DHT.

Luckytype

I don't use testosterone, just DHT/Stanolone to combat gyno. I'm not sure how low I'd have to crash estrogen, but I think lowering it to undetectable levels might be the only way. If that doesn't cause a reduction, I'd rather keep estrogen low(long-term) by other means that don't involve exemestane/letrozole and DHT.

Gotcha, i see where youre going. Do you have an idea of say bodyfat levels and how good of an energy producer you are? Any idea on how your liver is?

Thing is ultra nonexistent low E will probably make you feel like garbage. Guys need at least a little around.

Side question: how much fiber do you get in a given day?

OP
R

Ron J

Gotcha, i see where youre going. Do you have an idea of say bodyfat levels and how good of an energy producer you are? Any idea on how your liver is?

Thing is ultra nonexistent low E will probably make you feel like garbage. Guys need at least a little around.

Side question: how much fiber do you get in a given day?
I don't get much fiber, just some kale most days, but it isn't enough. I notice a difference in water retention when I consume more fiber, so it definitely helps me rid of estrogen. I'm not sure what my body fat is, and my liver/energy seems fine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals