Lead Poisoning In California

Birdie

Is it though?
Ahem. :)
But, besides...

A dozen years back, I had my heavy metals checked. Mercury and lead were high.
Couldn't figure out the lead part. And now I might have an answer. Grew up in the LA area..:thoughtballoon:

sladerunner69

Ahem. :)
But, besides...

A dozen years back, I had my heavy metals checked. Mercury and lead were high.
Couldn't figure out the lead part. And now I might have an answer. Grew up in the LA area..:thoughtballoon:

LA has always been notorious for car pollution because the roads here are too crowded and all of the illegals (whom make sup nearly half the population here) drive old polluting cars.

The gas used to be made with a lot of lead so that could be part of it.

Birdie

LA has always been notorious for car pollution because the roads here are too crowded and all of the illegals (whom make sup nearly half the population here) drive old polluting cars.

The gas used to be made with a lot of lead so that could be part of it.
Could be that.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Modified Citrus Pectin For Lead Poisoning Ask For Help or Advice 21
GorillaHead How Does AAS Use Lead To Higher Plaque Buildup ? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
M What Detoxes LEAD? Ask For Help or Advice 6
H Keto Diet Craze May Lead To Reduced Bone Health: Research Diet 28
Mito No Need To Cut Back On Red Meat? Controversial New 'Guidelines' Lead To Outrage Articles & Scientific Studies 21
haidut Increased Fat Oxidation (FAO) Does Not Lead To Weight / Fat Loss Scientific Studies 34
haidut Fluoride At Levels In Tap Water Is As Toxic As Lead And Mercury For The Brain Scientific Studies 43
haidut Record High Number Of People Are Not Having Sex, The Young Lead The Pack Scientific Studies 182
Mito Chocolate And Heavy Metals (Lead, Nickel, Cadmium, Etc.) Articles & Scientific Studies 1
T PFS, Maybe A Lead? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
x-ray peat Is Bag Breathing Dangerous? Study Says Sleeping With Head Covered Can Lead To Alzheimers/Dementia Mind, Sleep, Stress 52
yerrag If Anarchists Can Make Pharma Drugs, Why Can't Somebody Make Lead-free Vitamin C Articles 106
T Kids Exposed To Mercury Or Lead More Likely To Experience Attention Deficit Articles & Scientific Studies 0
KnowledgeSeeker How Dangerous Is It To Drink From LEAD Crystal? Ask For Help or Advice 6
GutFeeling Relative Testosterone Deficiency And Hypogonadotropism May Lead To Zinc Deficiency Scientific Studies 2
Mito Does High-carbohydrate Intake Lead To Increased Risk Of Obesity? A Systematic Review And Meta-analys Articles & Scientific Studies 29
jamies33 Are There Any Cases Where Cyproheptadine Lead To Weight LOSS In Obesity? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
Mito New DNA Vaccine Could Lead To A One-dose Universal Vaccine For The Flu Articles & Scientific Studies 9
Drareg Sperm Count Drop 'may Lead To Human Extinction' Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 53
J Why Would K2 MK-4 Lead To Feeling Terrible? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
F Can Improved Thyroid/metabolism Lead To Weird Feeling In Neck? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Mito High Carb Low Fat Diet Lead To Low Levels Of Coronary Artery Disease Scientific Studies 28
haidut SSRI Can Lead To Public Health Disaster Scientific Studies 6
haidut Anti-acid (PPI) Drugs Commonly Used For GERD Lead To Kidney Failure Scientific Studies 2
haidut Hypothyroidism in the mother may lead to gay offspring Scientific Studies 53
S Soylent Meal Replacement Powder Reported to Contain Lead and Cadmium Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
C Why increasing Dairy too quickly can lead to Problems Working Through Milk Issues 2
G Scientific discovery of human aging could lead to reversing or slowing of aging process Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
S What happens when you expose a generation of kids to high lead levels? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
haidut Lowering Prolactin May Lead To Weight Loss Scientific Studies 27
J Garlic Beats Drug in Detoxifying Lead Safely From Body Toxins, Detoxification 2
T removing lead safely? Ask For Help or Advice 24
F Would organic turmeric be more reliably free of lead? Spices 1
Gabriel Excessive coffee consumption may lead to thiamine deficiency Articles & Scientific Studies 7
B Why is there lead in calcium suplements-why this low quality Minerals 7
charlie The Risk Of Lead Contamination In Bone Broth Diets Broth, Stocks 24
N “I’d like to see it lead to the disestablishment of medicine Ray Peat Quotes 7
H Experimental Tribulus Terrestris Poisoning In Goats Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
Inaut I Think I Got Food Poisoning Ask For Help or Advice 19
methylenewhite Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin. From Aids To Cancer. It Beats Everything. Even Ricin Poisoning Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
bzmazu Artemisinin Against Chronic Alcohol Poisoning Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 1
Yi at LDT Acute Arsenic Poisoning. Help Miscellaneous 15
B Fluoride Poisoning/Toxicity Help Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
cellboy Are Unhealthy People Poisoning Us ? Miscellaneous 19
S Food Poisoning Vs. Endotoxin Digestion 4
C Food Poisoning Digestion 2
BlueRondo Supplements & Diet For Gadolinium Poisoning? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 16
N Pesticide Poisoning And Taking Algae Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
F Food poisoning led to all my problems - SIBO / bloating might be cause of my issues? FredSonoma 14
M Fluoroquinolone Poisoning Toxins, Detoxification 6