Lazy girl meal ideas

Nnik

Hi! Does anyone have any go-to’s for easy recipes for a busy nurse who ends up eating hospital meals or eating take out due to lack of time/energy? I eat 1-2 fried eggs in coconut oil, Swiss cheese, sourdough bread, OJ, and espresso w/ milk and collagen in the mornings. For lunch and dinner I struggle to find go-to meals that I can eat every day with little to no prep. Low fat and starch would be ideal. Any easy recommendations or feedback? Thank you!!

milk_lover

White rice or boiled potatoes with ground meat (kabab or burger), tuna (with salt and water only), or shrimp. I would fry potatoes quickly in coconut oil and then use kitchen towel to reduce the fat and add plenty of salt. For the ground meat, I make them like burger and fry them quickly in butter or coconut oil. The same for tuna and shrimp. Frying makes cooking easy and quick. I might throw some additional things in the mix to make it tasty. In Korea and asian countries, they rice cooking devices.

When in doubt, drink juices, dates, honey and milk. No preparation is needed unless you make your own juices.

youngsinatra

Sandwiches (bread, cheese, some type of meat, little bit of pickles or prefered vegetable)
Monster mash (white rice, beef/chicken, vegetables, salt)
Selfmade pizza. (Maybe with pre-bought dough - watch out for PUFAs/iron fortification tho! You can just throw it in the oven while you shower or so.)
Burgers are also relatively quick to make.

Whatever you like, you can likely make a healthier version of it. Make sure you eat enough when you are low on energy! It looks like you eat too little calories.

Peatful

Quiches
Rice pudding
Grilled cheese
Stews
Burgers
Cheesecake
Curry over rice
No bean chili
Homemade rice Krispy treats

liam183

Get a good slow cooker. Pork loin roasts, ribs, beef shank, oxtail, stews, neck bones, etc. All super easy with plenty of leftovers. Just set it and forget it. For something fast maybe poached eggs, Greek yogurt with granola, fried plantain sandwich

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals