Las Vegas Shooting

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

jaa

the mother of all straw men.

It's all linked. Tenuous connections to create a narrative that goes against the mainstream and makes the believers feel they are smarter than the sheeple. And the more ridiculous it is and the more one publicly professes it, the more cognitive dissonance kicks in and strengthens those tenuous beliefs.

x-ray peat

It's all linked. Tenuous connections to create a narrative that goes against the mainstream and makes the believers feel they are smarter than the sheeple. And the more ridiculous it is and the more one publicly professes it, the more cognitive dissonance kicks in and strengthens those tenuous beliefs.
the mother of all projections

OP
theLaw

theLaw

MGM Resorts disputes Las Vegas police timeline of mass shooting

Either the MGM is trying to cover their **** due to the police dis-info, or they have a different timeline than the one currently claimed by LVPD/FBI.

From the above link:

“This remains an ongoing investigation with a lot of moving parts,” MGM Resorts spokeswoman Debra DeShong said in the statement, released late Tuesday. “As evidenced by law enforcement briefings over the past week, many facts are still unverified and continue to change as events are under review. We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline that has been communicated publicly, (sic) and we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate.

jaa

the mother of all projections

You keep popping up in all the conspiracy threads and arguing against expert opinion because of a few youtube videos. Not a good way to get an accurate model of the world and building inaccurate ones isn't the best way to navigate it. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. Maybe some day you'll thank me :p

x-ray peat

You keep popping up in all the conspiracy threads and arguing against expert opinion because of a few youtube videos. Not a good way to get an accurate model of the world and building inaccurate ones isn't the best way to navigate it. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. Maybe some day you'll thank me :p
And I am sure that you keep popping up in these conspiracy threads trying to deny the laws of physics and common sense. I would love to hear your opinion on how Building 7 fell. Keep in mind that it fell in a completely symmetrical manner at free fall speed when no plane hit it and there were only minimal fires inside. Even the 9/11 commission couldn't come up with a remotely plausible explanation, so they just ignored it. Nothing to see here.

One day you will wake up to the fact that the world is very different than what the "experts" you have outsourced your thinking to, have been telling you. No need to thank me.

@jaa, I don't claim to have any answers, and unfortunately neither do you. So you know for a fact that climate change is real? I don't. I can see evidence for both sides. But to ignore the big money interests who directly benefit from global cooling, global warming, climate change, or (add your title here) propaganda is a quite myopic view. Keep your mind closed, and attack people for questioning the government narrative. Good strategy.

@jaa, who are the "experts"? Government authorities? You claim the anti-authority is "videos." Where have you gotten all your info? Hell, the point of this forum is to question the government health authorities. I trust my conscience and my common sense. My intuition tells me the government constantly struggles to tell the truth, so I'd better trust myself. Your left brain keeps you inside the box. I agree conspiracy can go too far, however skepticism in moderation is such a healthy quality.

x-ray peat

@jaa, I don't claim to have any answers, and unfortunately neither do you. So you know for a fact that climate change is real? I don't. I can see evidence for both sides. But to ignore the big money interests who directly benefit from global cooling, global warming, climate change, or (add your title here) propaganda is a quite myopic view. Keep your mind closed, and attack people for questioning the government narrative. Good strategy.
well said. What people like JAA do not realize is that no one was born with the mindset of questioning the official historical narrative or politically correct opinions. We were all just like JAA at one point, so I completely empathize with his frustrations in not being able to convince us of his wisdom. . Unfortunately until he wakes up, he will never know just how hood winked he is.

dbh25

I'm not surprised. Flat earth, climate change denial and now this. A lot of you folks create a bizarre reality to inhabit.
Thanks for your valuable insights and contribution to what really happened in Vegas.

@x-ray peat, I don't want to attack @jaa. Everyone is on their own path to awakening (I hope, but not likely). Any time someone cities authority, the dots always get connected back to government. How do any of us know anything? It's not because of direct experience, I know that. To claim otherwise is to assert some moral high ground or godlike omniscience. I'm uncertain whether @jaa is claiming to be an all knowing god. @jaa, are you God? Otherwise, step back for a second, and take a long hard look at your discipleship to government authorities. because again, you know no more than I, or anyone else for that matter. All you've got (like me), at best, are some theories (not facts).

jaa

And I am sure that you keep popping up in these conspiracy threads trying to deny the laws of physics and common sense. I would love to hear your opinion on how Building 7 fell. Keep in mind that it fell in a completely symmetrical manner at free fall speed when no plane hit it and there were only minimal fires inside. Even the 9/11 commission couldn't come up with a remotely plausible explanation, so they just ignored it. Nothing to see here.

One day you will wake up to the fact that the world is very different than what the "experts" you have outsourced your thinking to, have been telling you. No need to thank me.

There are many structural engineers out there, only a small % think tower 7 was suspicious. Conversely, some of the most well respected structural engineers in the world put together a FEMA report and outline potential collapse mechanisms for tower 7.

FEMA 403, World Trade Center Building Performance Study (2002) | FEMA.gov

Potential mechanisms, even if they're a little unlikely, are much more plausible than [insert your favourite youtube conspiracy].

This stuff is all very easy to find if you care to look for it. Like climate change, you have top experts on one side and a minuscule minority of middling to low experts on the other.

jaa

@jaa, I don't claim to have any answers, and unfortunately neither do you. So you know for a fact that climate change is real? I don't.

No. I don't. I don't know anything for 100% certainty. It's all shades of grey. But for humans being the primary driver of climate change I'm at least 95% sure. With a close secondary driver making up 4.5% or so of the remaining 5%. This is ok. Human's aren't omniscient. We live in a world of uncertainty, that should not prevent us from making statements or taking action.

I can see evidence for both sides. But to ignore the big money interests who directly benefit from global cooling, global warming, climate change, or (add your title here) propaganda is a quite myopic view. Keep your mind closed, and attack people for questioning the government narrative. Good strategy.

Ah how reasonable of you. But it's not. Public opinion drives public policy. There's money in just about everything and interests in just about everything that doesn't make just about everything a conspiracy. We should take action based on the leading opinions. My mind is not closed, but I suspect yours is too open, where all claims get roughly an equal weighting.

jaa

@jaa, who are the "experts"? Government authorities? You claim the anti-authority is "videos." Where have you gotten all your info? Hell, the point of this forum is to question the government health authorities. I trust my conscience and my common sense. My intuition tells me the government constantly struggles to tell the truth, so I'd better trust myself. Your left brain keeps you inside the box. I agree conspiracy can go too far, however skepticism in moderation is such a healthy quality.

It depends on what topic, but generally the scientists in a field. This depends on the field and the weight I give to the experts varies based on the complexity and scientific rigor of the subject. They're part of the equation. Bayesian epistemology and tools like Occam's Razor go a long way when evaluating these kind of things.

jaa

@x-ray peat, I don't want to attack @jaa. Everyone is on their own path to awakening (I hope, but not likely). Any time someone cities authority, the dots always get connected back to government. How do any of us know anything? It's not because of direct experience, I know that. To claim otherwise is to assert some moral high ground or godlike omniscience. I'm uncertain whether @jaa is claiming to be an all knowing god. @jaa, are you God? Otherwise, step back for a second, and take a long hard look at your discipleship to government authorities. because again, you know no more than I, or anyone else for that matter. All you've got (like me), at best, are some theories (not facts).

No, I'm not god. Do you trust the authority when they tell you 1+1 is 2? You can't know that for 100%. But I guess you can use direct experience. How about when scientists tell you electrons can have an up or down spin? Or that the dam they are building upstream will hold and will generate x amount of electricity?

x-ray peat

There are many structural engineers out there, only a small % think tower 7 was suspicious. Conversely, some of the most well respected structural engineers in the world put together a FEMA report and outline potential collapse mechanisms for tower 7.
FEMA 403, World Trade Center Building Performance Study (2002) | FEMA.gov
Potential mechanisms, even if they're a little unlikely, are much more plausible than [insert your favourite youtube conspiracy].
This stuff is all very easy to find if you care to look for it. Like climate change, you have top experts on one side and a minuscule minority of middling to low experts on the other.
Do you really think that they would pull off the greatest false flag in history and not have their disinfo team all geared up and ready to go? There are thousands and thousands of experts in every field who are either part of the plan, willing to shill for the benefits and perks, or at least too scared to buck the system.

This is why an argument based solely on the authority of the source is a logical fallacy. I would bet that you no longer cook in vegetable oil and have cut down on your sugar intake. I suspect your blind trust in authority only kicks in when the truth gets a little too scary to accept.

x-ray peat

No, I'm not god. Do you trust the authority when they tell you 1+1 is 2? You can't know that for 100%. But I guess you can use direct experience. How about when scientists tell you electrons can have an up or down spin? Or that the dam they are building upstream will hold and will generate x amount of electricity?
@charlie, we really need a "strawman again" emoji

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals