Is this acanthosis nigricans?

Vins7

I only have these dark marks in the knuckle area, and I'm afraid it could be acanthosis nigricans, which is related to diabetes. I am a thin 26 year old man with a decent physical composition, not too much fat but my last blood tests showed a fasting glucose of 100 and in the other 98. In acanthosis nigricans these spots also usually appear in other areas of the body such as elbows, armpits and groin, it is not my case, I only have them on the knuckles.

I would like to know your opinion. Is it stupid or I should worry about this? Could this be an indication of pre-diabetes state? I feel that I experience some blood sugar fluctuations during the day.

Attachments

• IMG_20220310_070841.jpg
    IMG_20220310_070841.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20220310_070852.jpg
    IMG_20220310_070852.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 34
OP
V

Vins7

Do you have any of the classic signs of excessive thirst, hunger or frequent urination?
I'm not really thirsty but I feel an rare sign like dehydrated, I quickly transparent urine and I'm a bit hungry each 2 to 3 hours.

I'm not really thirsty but I feel an rare sign like dehydrated, I quickly transparent urine and I'm a bit hungry each 2 to 3 hours.
I found these other possible causes for the condition on your hands. Do any of them seem more likely?

“Acanthosis nigricans often occurs in people who have disorders such as ovarian cysts, underactive thyroids or problems with the adrenal glands. Certain drugs and supplements. High-dose niacin, birth control pills, prednisone and other corticosteroids may cause acanthosis.”

P

Peatness

It could be Raynaud's

Peat on Raynauds

Calcium, magnesium, vitamins D and K are closely involved in regulating circulation. The balance of thyroid, progesterone, and estrogen is important, with too much estrogen being a problem. A blood level of vitamin D3, 25-hydroxycholecalciferol, around the middle of the normal range, e.g., 50 ng/ml, is desirable.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals