Ex-patients After Corona: 'Rubbing In Vinegar Helped Me Through'

berk

Some news from my own country.

Alexander Suma (40) from Eindhoven (Netherlands) was in South Korea because of his work. Once back in the Netherlands he avoided carnival. "I didn't understand that that was still allowed. The virus was already present in Europe and people were already infected just across the border in Germany".

Yet, despite this caution, there appeared to be no escape for him either. The 40-year old guy got the corona virus: "I'm a bit allergic, so I'm not afraid to sneeze. But this was different: I was coughing non-stop and started sneeze really hard. But then a dry sneeze, as if you have something in your nose and your body is trying to get rid of it because something is not right," says Suma, owner of a energy company.

"But sometimes my nose got completely empty, then for a short time it was unstoppable, it ran out like water," he continues. "Very strange. I noticed in my legs that it wasn't going well: trembling, very cold, nodding knees. When my temperature was 40 degrees, I called my wife, I was completely off the map."

Still, Suma wasn't sick enough to go to the hospital. "They said if you start coughing up blood, you should call." Sick at home with 40 degrees fever with only his wife as a nurse.

His wife Elena finally brought salvation. "What really helped me was vinegar. My wife put it in the hollows of my knees, my elbows, under my feet, on my back too, where the skin is thin. My wife is from Russia, that's where they do these things like this. I thought it was weird, but it helped. After rubbing it in it felt like I was getting some kind of "break from the fever". I could finally sleep well for a few hours, i was sweating a lot, but after that the fever was lower. Luckily I also lost my smell because of the corona

Yes, by the way, my wife also had corona virus for two weeks, but she didn't have any serious symptoms".

Suma has been fine for over two weeks now. "Immune"? Yeah, I'm walking around confidently, I'm on the other side, that's how it feels. I call myself a veteran sometimes. My wife even thinks I'm too casual. But I still watch out. the virus can't hurt me anymore, but I'm not suddenly a negative magnet for corona. It might still stick to my body and I can pass it on. I'm missing contact with friends and family, but we all have to keep this to minimize the risk."

source: Privacy settings

OP
berk

berk

oeps.. my mistake..

OP
berk

berk

dammit, do it again..

Survivors bias as it is.

Elie

Forum Supporter
congrats for overcoming it.
Interesting treatment method.

Momentum

Many people take two tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar daily (Bragg's or one with the "mother" - cloudy). It does have many health benefits, but I can't remember them all.