Is there someone in the position of powder like celebrity etc, speaking out against vaccination and fake pandemic in the mainstreem media?

-Luke-

Novak Djokovic will need to be vaccinated to play Australian Open: minister
Novak Djokovic will not be able to enter Australia to defend his Australian Open title unless he is fully vaccinated for Covid-19, the country's immigration minister said on Wednesday, putting the Serb's grand slam record bid in doubt.
World number one Djokovic, who is level with Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal on 20 grand slam titles, has declined to reveal his vaccination status, and said he is unsure if he will defend his Australian Open crown.
It would be a strong sign if the best tennis player in the world valued personal freedom more than the chance to set a record. Guys like Djokovic or Kyrie Irving have earned more than $100 million. They could probably just bribe someone to inject saline or some fake certificate. Instead, they publicly stand up for their values. I hope they stay strong.

As above.
Interestingly Wendy William's spoke out the vaccines, saying something is not right about them. After Dr. Oz and others pressured her, she caved and got the jab, got Covid, and now has too many health problems to continue her show. The media is blaming her problems on her drinking and now Alzheimer's. She was set to start her show two weeks after the normal production date, as soon as she got a negative test, and all of a sudden she is incapable of doing her show......

"Earlier this year, Williams tested positive for Covid-19 and was then rushed to the hospital for "psychiatric services."

On November 8, Williams gave her fans an update on Instagram and revealed that she is "making progress."

"As everyone knows, my health has been a hot topic. I’m making progress but it’s just one of those things that’s taking longer than we expected," Williams told her fans.

"I’m a woman of a certain age, and I know enough to listen to my doctors and will return to my purple chair as soon as we all agree I’m ready.

"I want to thank all of my staff and our guest hosts for stepping up and stepping in while I can’t be there.

"I also want to thank Debmar-Mercury and our stations for being so understanding and supportive while I work my way back.

"Most of all, I want to thank my fans. I have heard your prayers and comments and feel all the love! You are everything to me.

"I love spending my mornings with you all and I’m doing everything I can to get back to work, but right now Wendy has to focus on Wendy. I love you for watching."

Why is Wendy in a wheelchair?

Since being released from the hospital, Williams has been seen out in public in a wheelchair.

While the star has not addressed the wheelchair usage herself, The Ricky Smiley Morning Show’s Toine The Don, also known as Antoine Edwards, alleges that the reasoning is due to her blood circulation.

“It is being reported that the 57-year-old talk show host has completely lost all blood circulation in her legs and in her feet," Edwards said."

Last edited:

BearWithMe

The official narrative changed.

They want celebrities to speak out against vaccination.

Everything goes as planned.

biohacker

Forum Supporter
His wife is a man, more precisely a transsexual, just like many other wives of actors, most of the actors, actresses, singers etc. are also transgender.

The masquerades they do on TV or in the press with divorces, births, adoptions, are only to distract the ordinary citizen from the really important things, but through this they also mask their true identity as satanists. See the Bezos case, the ex-wife is a man, the recent case with Billy Gates, his wife is a man and there are so many. Don't be distracted.

Poor chances for these puppets to turn against the puppeteers, they will not bite the hand that feeds them, even by chance one of them is found to become vocal, to break the leash, he will immediately be blackmailed or killed. Everything will look like a suicide or death caused by an overdose of drugs and alcohol, because almost all these poor souls are consumed by life, due to the vices they have, due to the abuse and control they are subjected to.
Not to start an argument or question all of your points. Just one. I knew Melinda Gates before she married him. She is definitely a she.

Looks like a girl to me.

Attachments

• 20220113_230141.jpg
    20220113_230141.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 34
P

Peatness

I'm fascinated about the trans accusations of women and wonder why men are never accused of being female? Perhaps, Boris Johnson is just a big girl in a suit, for instance :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

BearWithMe

I'm fascinated about the trans accusations of women and wonder why men are never accused of being female? Perhaps, Boris Johnson is just a big girl in a suit, for instance :rolleyes:
Being accused of being trans is female equivalent of a man being accused of being gay, weak or just pu**y.

This happen way more often than female being accused of being trans.

Either way, there is no reason to be upset or emotional about it, people just like calling other people names.

Grapelander

Interestingly Wendy William's spoke out the vaccines, saying something is not right about them. After Dr. Oz and others pressured her, she caved and got the jab, got Covid, and now has too many health problems to continue her show. The media is blaming her problems on her drinking and now Alzheimer's. She was set to start her show two weeks after the normal production date, as soon as she got a negative test, and all of a sudden she is incapable of doing her show......

"Earlier this year, Williams tested positive for Covid-19 and was then rushed to the hospital for "psychiatric services."

On November 8, Williams gave her fans an update on Instagram and revealed that she is "making progress."

"As everyone knows, my health has been a hot topic. I’m making progress but it’s just one of those things that’s taking longer than we expected," Williams told her fans.

"I’m a woman of a certain age, and I know enough to listen to my doctors and will return to my purple chair as soon as we all agree I’m ready.

"I want to thank all of my staff and our guest hosts for stepping up and stepping in while I can’t be there.

"I also want to thank Debmar-Mercury and our stations for being so understanding and supportive while I work my way back.

"Most of all, I want to thank my fans. I have heard your prayers and comments and feel all the love! You are everything to me.

"I love spending my mornings with you all and I’m doing everything I can to get back to work, but right now Wendy has to focus on Wendy. I love you for watching."

Why is Wendy in a wheelchair?

Since being released from the hospital, Williams has been seen out in public in a wheelchair.

While the star has not addressed the wheelchair usage herself, The Ricky Smiley Morning Show’s Toine The Don, also known as Antoine Edwards, alleges that the reasoning is due to her blood circulation.

“It is being reported that the 57-year-old talk show host has completely lost all blood circulation in her legs and in her feet," Edwards said."
From Dr. Oz shaming Wendy Williams to Dr. Oz wants to debate Fauci over COVID.
So did he change his mind after getting her to change her mind, and watching her get ill.
Or is he going to be a true politician and say whatever people want to here as it changes.

ww.JPG

Looking at Wendy's eyes I see true fear; I think she is a medical prisoner.

mariantos

I will overlook irony or cynicism because I know for a fact that fallen angels who control the world directly and indirectly are transgender. Therefore, I take your joke seriously.

Of course B.J is FTM.
Only one of the many who constantly appear on the glass and practice the Hegelian dialect, be they actors, news presenters, politicians etc.

P

Peatness

I will overlook irony or cynicism because I know for a fact that fallen angels who control the world directly and indirectly are transgender. Therefore, I take your joke seriously.

Of course B.J is FTM.
Only one of the many who constantly appear on the glass and practice the Hegelian dialect, be they actors, news presenters, politicians etc.
Welcome back to the forum :hattip

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals