Experts: Japan's lack of COVID-19 pandemic due to the virus "mutating out of existence"

L

Lord Cola

I hope the South Koreans 40 years later would have the same will to follow through with their protests against the COVID tyranny:

Can they start the spark of hope for us?
If you look at the comments sections of their mainstream news articles related to covid, almost all of them are strongly negative about the injections. Lots of comments about government tyranny also, calling the vax pass totalitarian / communist. The government is going after children and that might have been a big mistake on their part. The current president came to power on the back of a horrific and unusual event, and he is completely on board with NWO.

Japan also temporarily cancelled covid, even though the "experts" urge people to continue panicking, and the official explanation is obviously ridiculous. As stated in the article you linked, I don't think the "it's just a coincidence" is going to work in this context.

yerrag

If you look at the comments sections of their mainstream news articles related to covid

what articles are you referring to? I looked for them. The links to English news have no comment section (or I fail to find them), and I couldn't read Korean for the other links in the article I posted.

It's very encouraging that a main opposition party is taking up the cause of vaccine safety, and that the government agencies are more transparent on vaccine side effects. I don't see this in the Philippines, and I think it is typical of the Southeast Asian countries, which are basically tails wagged by the Usrael dog. I don't ever hear of any vaccine side effects in the news, and there is no opposition party taking up the cause of vaccine safety. If there is no reported side effects in the news media, why would any political party take up the cause of vaccine safety. So much for transparency in government agencies and so much for relying on news media in these vassal countries. South Korea is exceptional.

L

Lord Cola

what articles are you referring to? I looked for them. The links to English news have no comment section (or I fail to find them), and I couldn't read Korean for the other links in the article I posted.

It's very encouraging that a main opposition party is taking up the cause of vaccine safety, and that the government agencies are more transparent on vaccine side effects. I don't see this in the Philippines, and I think it is typical of the Southeast Asian countries, which are basically tails wagged by the Usrael dog. I don't ever hear of any vaccine side effects in the news, and there is no opposition party taking up the cause of vaccine safety. If there is no reported side effects in the news media, why would any political party take up the cause of vaccine safety. So much for transparency in government agencies and so much for relying on news media in these vassal countries. South Korea is exceptional.
I just went through a news aggregator and put together translations of top rated comments of today's top ranking articles related to covid below. Translators aren't as unusable as they used to be. You can look at more articles and comments yourself with that link.

"A competent husband, after Pfizer vaccination, can't even remember what happened 5 minutes ago".
Causality is recognized only if you foam at the mouth and die immediately after getting vaccinated.
A week after my second Pfizer injection, I almost died in the emergency room of a university hospital due to early myocarditis ventricular contraction heart hypertrophy arrhythmia. I trembled in fear of death and I have to take medication for the rest of my life. The vaccine is a roulette. I only get a text saying that I should seek treatment and that there is no causality. Cardiologists say that such patients have increased a lot these days. It could be you next time. Don't ever get the jab...I curse Moon Jae In (president) and Jung Eunkyung (commissioner of disease control and prevention agency).

"There might be numbers that you haven't seen before..."U.S. tension over the surge in COVID-19
Yep, it's time for children to get vaccinated, so the number of child patients is increasing, right? The timing has been exquisite for the past two years.
In the U.S., they wear masks well... And the proportion of children in your family goes up because the proportion of adults goes up!!When the adult got vaccinated...Please explain why there are more confirmed cases!!!!!!Vaccines are useless!Don't agitate!!

"Refusal to quarantine guidelines." The cafe that declared "24 o'clock business" eventually seized and searched.
It's like communism
In the end, they're using public power to abuse a sane person who didn't listen to them.
Stop abusing self-employed people. COVID-19 does not appear after 9 p.m., and what is this doing? Where and what is the famous K-prevention doing? Wasn't it the world's astonishingly excellent K-prevention? That's pathetic.

Two weeks extension for high-intensity social distancing, "strongly likely"... Some adjustments, such as business hours, are possible.
Don't discriminate against unvaccinated people with the vaccine pass. Have the number of confirmed cases decreased due to the vaccine pass? Give a vaccination pass within two weeks of first and second vaccination. Simplify the documents on the findings of those with underlying diseases and the unvaccinated.
Is oppressing citizens the only thing the left knows how to do?

The government has introduced 118.9 million doses of coronavirus vaccines.
The government should properly explain the Pfizer contract. It was reported on SBS yesterday. Will you close your eyes and pretend you didn't see it? "People first" Moon Jae In, where did you go? Do you want to make an excuse for the current situation? Everything is ridiculous and I only hear bull****. Not being responsible is playing with people's lives, and the president tries to make the whole country a communist state. I even got the booster shot, but I will not get injected anymore. I rather just poke my nose once every three days. You think the people are retarded because they are holding back, right? You will pay a proportional price.
As expected, religion is scary. Vaccine Church of Disease Control and Prevention and their related people, I hope only you get lots of injections and leave work early (euphemism for "die"). You're completely crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

yerrag

Wow!

There is press freedom in South Korea.

There seems to be zero vaccine side effects in the Philippines, and I wonder how this could be. We have Moderna, Pfizer, AstraZeneca. and J and J, as well as SinoVac (China) and a Russian vaccine. Makes me wonder the true state of the free press here.

Treize

Wow!

There seems to be zero vaccine side effects in the Philippines, and I wonder how this could be. We have Moderna, Pfizer, AstraZeneca. and J and J, as well as SinoVac (China) and a Russian vaccine. Makes me wonder the true state of the free press here.

All those vaccines, apart from perhaps SinoVac, should give significant side affects as they trigger cell destruction and inflammation throughout the body. But if a side effect is not recognised as being a side effect...

L

Lord Cola

Wow!

If health security officers decide whatever weird that is happening in your body is unrelated to the shot you got yesterday, or a week ago, then the journalists don't have to report that as a vaccine side effect. Trust the medical professionals, trust the science, just doing my job.

Last edited by a moderator:

yerrag

All those vaccines, apart from perhaps SinoVac, should give significant side affects as they trigger cell destruction and inflammation throughout the body. But if a side effect is not recognised as being a side effect...
Exactly.

If side effects are just being reported in South Korea, then the rest of Asia that make no report of side effects have governments that are already serving the NWO.

Not serving their people. Not serving the interest of their country.

Nominally independent. De facto vassal states of the Zionist-Freemasonic empire.

Independent states - just another hoax.

The Hegelian dialectic is very real. If anyone still thinks it is a "theory," as I did when I heard of it initially, stick around the "conspiracy" threads and prepare to undergo a profound conversion.

Last edited:

Treize

Wow!

Pretty much.

South-Korea, like Sweden, used to have little "NPI's" so e.g. Ioannidis could show us that all those lockdowns and closures had no added effect. But both now submitted to the QR passport script. No more controls, yay. (Hail Pfizer.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals