Is there someone in the position of powder like celebrity etc, speaking out against vaccination and fake pandemic in the mainstreem media?

BearWithMe

Celebrities doesn't have any power. Like at all.

They are puppets that follow the orders. Disposable tools of propaganda. Once they stop following orders, they suddenly die of drug overdose, car accident, heart attack or cancer.

Celebrities doesn't have any power. Like at all.

They are puppets that follow the orders. Disposable tools of propaganda. Once they stop following orders, they suddenly die of drug overdose, car accident, heart attack or cancer.
Sure they do. Celebtities aren't doing any bidding anybody, they are as blind as the rest. Way too many people idolize and follow celebrities and sports figures around and make it their obsessions, wasting their spare time watching their movies, tv shows and games, and buying their memorabilia, posters and other novelties. That is why sports players and celebrities get paid so much, they generate a lot of sales endorsing products, and people just keep wasting money on the stuff, while our military gets meager wages for risking their lives for their country. People have really lost their way and moral compass. No wonder we are heading down the drain.

Grapelander

bolly.JPG

by PAUL BENNETT

Pooja Bedi tells her fans about the importance of personal choice

POPULAR Indian actress, columnist and TV host Pooja Bedi has recently spoken about the importance of a healthy ‘body and mind’ after contracting covid.

In a Twitter message, she promoted positive self-talk and common sense by saying, “We all have to get the virus at some point given how contagious it is. Immunity is key to recovery. Positive headspace. Happy thoughts. Healthy food”.

On her popular Instagram page, the actress posted the following statement: “COVID POSITIVE!!!!! I have finally been diagnosed as covid positive. I chose/choose to stay unvaccinated as it’s my personal decision to allow my own natural immunity, alternative healing and wellness practices to accelerate my healing.”

The outspoken Indian woman also spoke to her fans about the importance of personal choice regarding taking the covid vaccine by stating, “You do what’s right for you. Each to their own.” The actress went down the healthy supplement recovery route after getting covid. She said, “Having 17 herbs kadha. It’s a phenomenal blend. Fresh fruits, sugarcane juice, coconut water, protein, easy-to-digest food, saltwater gargles, steam inhalation, balm on chest.”

Many faux feminists across the world who normally shout from the hilltops about ‘my body, my choice’ have strangely been quiet regarding bodily autonomy for women and pregnant women who feel pressurized into getting the experimental jab. They could learn a lot from listening to a determined, intelligent woman like Pooja Bedi.

kadha.JPG

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Last edited:
makes me sick, they should be accountable to some extent, I say burn some of them on the streets starting with Fauci
I couldn't even get through the first minute of that video. It is survival of the fittest. I wonder what is in store for those who make it into phase two?

tankasnowgod

Sure they do. Celebtities aren't doing any bidding anybody, they are as blind as the rest.
Roseanne Barr would disagree with you-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfnBu9v3-Oo

Plus, you simply don't know what they are paid to say, do, or post on social media feeds or in "real life." I have a friend who writes clickbait articles, and his company has a deal with a celebrity to post 10 a week on one of his social media channels.

Andrew Bogut (former NBA player) put out a video a few months ago stating that he was offered a decent amount of money around March of 2020 to put out a bunch of pro lockdown videos and such on his social media channels. He said he declined, but was sure others took the money and the offer.

I've even seen videos from "Instagram Influencers" with around 700,000 or so followers who say they were offered a couple thousand to go take a vaccine and post a picture of it. You really think someone like Mariah Carey and Good Morning America wouldn't get paid for this sort of in show product placement?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNLfX86U3F

Do you recall her (or any other celebrity) broadcasting any other medical procedure?

Roseanne Barr would disagree with you-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfnBu9v3-Oo

Plus, you simply don't know what they are paid to say, do, or post on social media feeds or in "real life." I have a friend who writes clickbait articles, and his company has a deal with a celebrity to post 10 a week on one of his social media channels.

Andrew Bogut (former NBA player) put out a video a few months ago stating that he was offered a decent amount of money around March of 2020 to put out a bunch of pro lockdown videos and such on his social media channels. He said he declined, but was sure others took the money and the offer.

I've even seen videos from "Instagram Influencers" with around 700,000 or so followers who say they were offered a couple thousand to go take a vaccine and post a picture of it. You really think someone like Mariah Carey and Good Morning America wouldn't get paid for this sort of in show product placement?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNLfX86U3F

Do you recall her (or any other celebrity) broadcasting any other medical procedure?

Oh I know celebrities take money to endorse things, but I don't think they are privvy to some evil plan when they do get paid for endorsements like vaccines.

tankasnowgod

Oh I know celebrities take money to endorse things, but I don't think they are privvy to some evil plan when they do get paid for endorsements like vaccines.
I'm sure they don't have the details, just like the average person doesn't. But they clearly know which way the wind is blowing.

For example, you can be damn sure that they all took notice of how Jenny McCarthy was treated after she dared to question normal vaccines. So, while they may have taken money to endorse vaccines, you probably wouldn't see anyone speaking out AGAINST vaccines or the roll out (paid or not), assuming they wanted (or needed) to work again.

Roseanne Barr, in the clip I posted, says specifically there are certain topics that celebrities simply can't talk about if they want to work ever again. I don't even know why people would question this idea, after revelations around figures like Harvey Weinstein happened.

Last edited:
I'm sure they don't have the details, just like the average person doesn't. But they clearly know which way the wind is blowing.

For example, you can be damn sure that they all took notice of how Jenny McCarthy was treated after she dared to question normal vaccines. So, while they may have taken money to endorse vaccines, you probably wouldn't see anyone speaking out AGAINST vaccines or the roll out (paid or not), assuming they wanted (or needed) to work again.

Roseanne Barr, in the clip I posted, says specifically there are certain topics that celebrities simply can't talk about if they want to work ever again. I don't even know why people would question this idea, after revelations around figures like Harvey Weinstein happened.
Oh that is most definetly true. Celebrities rarely go against the mainstream media.

ilovethesea

Jenny McCarthy was just playing a role, her job was to blackwash “anti vaxxers”

She’s still part of the club and I’ll bet none of them actually vaccinate.

tankasnowgod

Yeah, sorry, don't buy that. Why would she have been needed to do that? Big Pharma has enough money and resources to smear "anti-vaxxers" without any celebrity spokesman. And they certainly don't need them to defeat "strawman" arguments.

It's also not like a completely unsourced blog post about a page in length is "exposing" anything. It's pure opinion, nothing more. It's not like he even offers secret or confidential sources for his information.

I have also never heard the term "blackwash" before, but considering it means "disclose," I have no idea why exposing potential harm done by vaccines is in any way a bad thing. Why even bring that concept to public attention in the first place? You've certainly heard of the "Streisand Effect." A big risk to any controlled opposition is waking people up to the very issues you are trying to bury and conceal.

Flat out, I think it's silly to label someone else "controlled opposition" just because their views don't align 100% with yours. Because if that's the game, then I would have to label Greg Wyatt himself controlled opposition, as he seems to think that viruses actually exist in the first place, and I have serious doubts after finding out how viruses are supposedly "isolated" in the first place.

ilovethesea

Yeah, sorry, don't buy that. Why would she have been needed to do that? Big Pharma has enough money and resources to smear "anti-vaxxers" without any celebrity spokesman. And they certainly don't need them to defeat "strawman" arguments.

It's also not like a completely unsourced blog post about a page in length is "exposing" anything. It's pure opinion, nothing more. It's not like he even offers secret or confidential sources for his information.

I have also never heard the term "blackwash" before, but considering it means "disclose," I have no idea why exposing potential harm done by vaccines is in any way a bad thing. Why even bring that concept to public attention in the first place? You've certainly heard of the "Streisand Effect." A big risk to any controlled opposition is waking people up to the very issues you are trying to bury and conceal.

Flat out, I think it's silly to label someone else "controlled opposition" just because their views don't align 100% with yours. Because if that's the game, then I would have to label Greg Wyatt himself controlled opposition, as he seems to think that viruses actually exist in the first place, and I have serious doubts after finding out how viruses are supposedly "isolated" in the first place.
To paint anti vaxxers as airheads and not very serious people. Also like RFK Jr she argues the need for “safer” vaccines, so she’s steering the movement that way instead of getting people to question the need to vax at all.

They blackwash other movements they don’t like all the time, it’s a common tactic. Like here in Canada Chris Sky, an aggressive, roided up tattoo freak was promoted heavily to blackwash the freedom movement. He woke up some people sure, but the average person who doesn’t look into this stuff would find it easy to dismiss him and all “anti vaxxers” based on the way he looked and acted.

You think it’s silly to label someone controlled opposition, I think it’s silly to trust anyone in the public eye. I know people want to believe there is a genuine opposition on our side, but I really don’t think we would be allowed to hear about them. The ones that we see are promoted for a reason.

I’m starting to think viruses don’t exist either. (After reading Fluoride Free Peel freedom of information requests). I think Greg Wyatt actually knows this too, I follow his Telegram and he has posted about viruses being exosomes. His audience is way too small to be a psy op.

tankasnowgod

To paint anti vaxxers as airheads and not very serious people. Also like RFK Jr she argues the need for “safer” vaccines, so she’s steering the movement that way instead of getting people to question the need to vax at all.
I think this is BS. She's one of the first people I heard to question vaccines, and she didn't "steer" me in any way. It led me to question more.

Again, just because her views at one time (maybe when she was first researching/finding out about this issue) don't 100% align with my current views, this is no reason to think that she's "controlled opposition," nor to think that she is steering people to think in a certain way. And the "steering" itself won't work if the person thinks for themselves.
They blackwash other movements they don’t like all the time, it’s a common tactic. Like here in Canada Chris Sky, an aggressive, roided up tattoo freak was promoted heavily to blackwash the freedom movement. He woke up some people sure, but the average person who doesn’t look into this stuff would find it easy to dismiss him and all “anti vaxxers” based on the way he looked and acted.
Again, I have never heard this term "Blackwash" before, I don't buy this at all. What is wrong with being muscular? And if you haven't noticed, tattoos are pretty common nowadays, whatever your personal feelings about them.

There are way, way, WAY freakier people pushing the "mainstream" and globalist/communist message. If you think Brostradamus somehow painted those in the Freedom Movement in a bad light, then what does that say about Moldylocks from Antifa? Or Ariana Grande with her 55 tattoos (many of which look terrible) say in her support for mainstream democratic candidates? All the nose rings? The androgyny that goes way past early 80's MTV videos? It's not like it's 100% clean cut American Families from the 50's pushing the other side.

Also, from the video, he only appears to have a tattoo on his bicep, not his face, neck or full chest. I don't think this would put him in the "tattoo freak" category.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRQPh48Abo

You think it’s silly to label someone controlled opposition, I think it’s silly to trust anyone in the public eye.
No, I think it's silly to label someone controlled opposition with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE. I criticized the one page blogpost that had all of ZERO evidence to suggest this. The only thing approaching this was something linked from Wikipedia, which isn't even a direct quote from her in the first place. Plus, he seems to ignore the fact that her views might have grown, expanded, and changed over time.

And where, exactly, in my response did I say I "trust" Jenny McCarthy? I am grateful that she brought my (and others) attention to this issue, but I don't see her as some sort of complete reference on the topic.
I know people want to believe there is a genuine opposition on our side, but I really don’t think we would be allowed to hear about them. The ones that we see are promoted for a reason.
How do you know I'm on "your side?" My views may not completely align with yours 100%. Plus, I don't really know who's "not allowing" you to hear different viewpoints. Nor do I see how McCarthy herself has been "promoted."
I’m starting to think viruses don’t exist either. (After reading Fluoride Free Peel freedom of information requests). I think Greg Wyatt actually knows this too, I follow his Telegram and he has posted about viruses being exosomes. His audience is way too small to be a psy op.
I don't know why you think a small following would eliminate this possibility. Agents come in all shapes and sizes.

But again, wasn't seriously suggesting that he was (or wasn't). I don't have any feelings on this. My point was that if the bar for being "controlled opposition" was as low as he used in the article, Wyatt himself could easily be considered "controlled opposition" by the same metric.

tankasnowgod

One other note about both McCarthy and Carey....

Go look at their filmography. It's clear that both "fell down the pyramid" after speaking out against vaccines, just like Roseanne spoke about in the interview I posted earlier in the thread.. It's more clear in Carey's case, as he went from being the lead actor in big budget movies from 2009 and prior, to having very few movies at all, many being small cameos, or being the lead with a seriously low budget. The only really notable exception is Dumb and Dumber To, a sequel which pretty much needed Carey in major role to have any chance of success.

ilovethesea

I think this is BS. She's one of the first people I heard to question vaccines, and she didn't "steer" me in any way. It led me to question more.

Again, just because her views at one time (maybe when she was first researching/finding out about this issue) don't 100% align with my current views, this is no reason to think that she's "controlled opposition," nor to think that she is steering people to think in a certain way. And the "steering" itself won't work if the person thinks for themselves.

Again, I have never heard this term "Blackwash" before, I don't buy this at all. What is wrong with being muscular? And if you haven't noticed, tattoos are pretty common nowadays, whatever your personal feelings about them.

There are way, way, WAY freakier people pushing the "mainstream" and globalist/communist message. If you think Brostradamus somehow painted those in the Freedom Movement in a bad light, then what does that say about Moldylocks from Antifa? Or Ariana Grande with her 55 tattoos (many of which look terrible) say in her support for mainstream democratic candidates? All the nose rings? The androgyny that goes way past early 80's MTV videos? It's not like it's 100% clean cut American Families from the 50's pushing the other side.

Also, from the video, he only appears to have a tattoo on his bicep, not his face, neck or full chest. I don't think this would put him in the "tattoo freak" category.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRQPh48Abo

No, I think it's silly to label someone controlled opposition with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE. I criticized the one page blogpost that had all of ZERO evidence to suggest this. The only thing approaching this was something linked from Wikipedia, which isn't even a direct quote from her in the first place. Plus, he seems to ignore the fact that her views might have grown, expanded, and changed over time.

And where, exactly, in my response did I say I "trust" Jenny McCarthy? I am grateful that she brought my (and others) attention to this issue, but I don't see her as some sort of complete reference on the topic.

How do you know I'm on "your side?" My views may not completely align with yours 100%. Plus, I don't really know who's "not allowing" you to hear different viewpoints. Nor do I see how McCarthy herself has been "promoted."

I don't know why you think a small following would eliminate this possibility. Agents come in all shapes and sizes.

But again, wasn't seriously suggesting that he was (or wasn't). I don't have any feelings on this. My point was that if the bar for being "controlled opposition" was as low as he used in the article, Wyatt himself could easily be considered "controlled opposition" by the same metric.

You’re smart though, try to think of the average person who definitely does NOT question or think for themselves. If most people were remotely like you we would not be going into year 3 of this situation.

I really don’t care about Chris Sky either way, and you probably haven’t looked into him much since you’re not in Canada, but his image has been that of a “douche”... he does have a giant obnoxious neck tattoo among others with strange symbolism, and I believe he was a swinger of some sort based on the types of women and parties he used to post about back in 2020. He also had countless videos of himself being aggressive at stores, airports etc. which rub a lot of people the wrong way. Maybe it’s different in the US but if I had tried to show his account to the average Canadian I know, most would have written him off immediately. They’re already programmed against anti maskers/vaxers so someone like him is not going to open their minds. That is the whole point of blackwashing.

Also, he was somehow able to travel back and forth across the country speaking at protests without doing any 14 day isolation when crossing provincial lines. So either he’s vaxed, which makes no sense, or he’s some kind of low level agent. Also most people have full time jobs and wouldn’t be able to do what he did full time. All very suspicious.

Regarding “our side”, not sure if you are just trying to be argumentative, but obviously I mean anti- all the covid/NWO tyranny that we’ve been discussing on this forum for 2 years.

"I don't really know who's "not allowing" you to hear different viewpoints.” < are you serious with this question? You don’t think MSM, google, instagram, Fb, etc can suppress and promote whoever they want?? This is why I do not trust any major public figures to be genuine. It’s all theater.

You’re right, a small following could still be an op but ultimately it comes down to discernment and reading more than one article of someone’s website ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals