Is Nobody Gonna Point Out The Elephant In The Room? Georgi Dinki Knows It All But He’s Still Fat?

Greg says

When I was lean and had a full head of hair I was anxious and depressed. The heavier I get and the balder I get the better i feel mentally, and I feel hotter, more energetic and resiliant. Let go of that ***t. I love food too much to stick to any diet or any way of eating. I've learnt from my mistakes and as long as I avoid the crap food I'll eat anything, food is too be enjoyed and if you aren't ill then you don't need to micro manage diet bordering on orthorexia. Everyone has a different starting point and history and body type so you can't judge someone on how they look now. Georgi is living life, doing what he can, he's not living in the gym. His mind/knowledge is incredible and he's humble and generous, all healthy traits (whereas starting thread on calling someone out for being fat isn't). I personally think it's refreshing to hear health knowledge from someone normal looking, whose always experimenting, not someone with their top off and flexing. Live life, be healthy, use your body, **** up, eat pizza, smoke a joint occasionally or have a beer, don't nanny it 24/7, make fun memories. When you get older memories of going to the gym all the time, your six pack and eating your RP foods won't nourish your soul or entertain your grand kids.

OP
B

BBRP

When I was lean and had a full head of hair I was anxious and depressed. The heavier I get and the balder I get the better i feel mentally, and I feel hotter, more energetic and resiliant. Let go of that ***t. I love food too much to stick to any diet or any way of eating. I've learnt from my mistakes and as long as I avoid the crap food I'll eat anything, food is too be enjoyed and if you aren't ill then you don't need to micro manage diet bordering on orthorexia. Everyone has a different starting point and history and body type so you can't judge someone on how they look now. Georgi is living life, doing what he can, he's not living in the gym. His mind/knowledge is incredible and he's humble and generous, all healthy traits (whereas starting thread on calling someone out for being fat isn't). I personally think it's refreshing to hear health knowledge from someone normal looking, whose always experimenting, not someone with their top off and flexing. Live life, be healthy, use your body, **** up, eat pizza, smoke a joint occasionally or have a beer, don't nanny it 24/7, make fun memories. When you get older memories of going to the gym all the time, your six pack and eating your RP foods won't nourish your soul or entertain your grand kids.

I can agree with a lot of that,

It’s just always been my hope that I could find the secrets of obtaining vitality like we had when we were children,

Naturally full of energy and lean without thinking on it at all

Nebula

He looks like a healthy happy productive Bulgarian guy to me. Doesn’t look inflamed at all. Human biodiversity has a lot of variation in healthy phenotypes.

theLaw

I’m 5’10 210 which is BMI 30 classified as obese and he looks a lot fatter than me

Georgi is 5'9 and 190 last time he was asked.

So is this guy....... (5'9/195)

1*p4LGbY41Qx84UVLDNdRJdQ.jpeg

Summer

Peating is one of the last things you want to do if you’re trying get lean. But being lean isn’t exactly optimal.

Noodlz2

I bet if Georgi ate and lived the way he does now starting from his teens, he would look a lot closer to what you expected initially. Life is hard, long, and complicated, and you may look suboptimal even though you act optimally because of your environment and your history.

Beastmode

I'm 5'9 and was 190 for 1.5 years on this diet. I was a bit pudgy even though I had a good amount of muscle. Being consistent with the basics of Peat and using unemotional metrics like body temp and pulse, I'm now at 180 and feeling even better. I'm not as thick as Georgi, at least from what he seems like on his chats with Danny Roddy, but I definitely will never look like Crossfit guy who's balding. Everyone is built different and not everyone is getting ready for college spring break.

I'm 41 and married with a toddler. I sleep well- minus being kicked by toddler occasionally. I have the libido of a 25 year old with full and satisfactory orgasms. I'm ready to "go"....not blow.... in 2 minutes :) Mind is sharp. Bowels are good when I don't eat crap. I have a full head of hair and I probably ate worse in my teens through my 30's than Georgi and most here.

I'll take the above improvements all day before I ever get back to a 6 pack with cold hands and feet.

He looks like a healthy happy productive Bulgarian guy to me. Doesn’t look inflamed at all. Human biodiversity has a lot of variation in healthy phenotypes.

Exactly.

Getting personal...

I’m healthier than any of the young people I know. I’m a bit “over weight” but it doesn’t seem to be a problem. In fact I think it’s highly protective. My libido is high, I sleep well, my sex life is fantastic, and I have a fulfilling life.

There are so many studies and Dr. Peat himself that show being “overweight” is healthier than being normal or thin according to classical appearances and judgments.

I get tired of making the same argument here.

OP
B

BBRP

that’s a steroid drug addict so it doesn’t matter.

If he was natural with that height and weight he would be fat

Tarmander

probably because he was low carb and a runner for years

That ***t is hard to come back from

Tarmander

People saying its messed up to bring this topic up

It is relevant.

If we had all of Peat's writings and he died at 59, we would be right to question

Things have to work in practice

Ledo

I have often wondered about haidut's diet whether it is nutrient dense enough or not. He is really eating for convenience as much as anything imo and is not a big supplement guy either.

If one can't process glucose due to a deficiency and it goes to fat storage and the drive to eat is maintained...leading to fat storage?

I have often wondered about haidut's diet whether it is nutrient dense enough or not. He is really eating for convenience as much as anything imo and is not a big supplement guy either.

If one can't process glucose due to a deficiency and it goes to fat storage and the drive to eat is maintained...leading to fat storage?
Perhaps.

I feel really bad if I don't supplement minerals and b- vitamins when eating a lot of white sugar. And cheese is a refined food in some ways, since a big amount of vitamins are lost during the removal of the whey portion.

Attakai

When is the metabolism gonna rev up?

Or does he not practice what he preaches?

or maybe milk is making you fat when everyone has always known that dairy makes people gain weight. Especially when you’re combining it with a diet high in refined sugar
Post this on your main account, coward.

Though I agree he doesn't fit the "healthy image" I have in mind.

Vinny

Post this on your main account, coward.
Coward?
You call him names just because he asked why Georgi,s metabolism does not run enough to burn his extra fat?

What,s wrong with a question like that and why it makes him a coward?

People saying its messed up to bring this topic up

It is relevant.

If we had all of Peat's writings and he died at 59, we would be right to question

Things have to work in practice
I agree. Less censorship. One of great things about this forum is that we can talk about a multitude of things without being censored. Asking questions is good.

Lenny

The gentleman had health issues to recover from, father to young child or children, worked more than one gig for a time, researches prolifically, has created numerous enemies through the theme of his work. Think he is managing his stressors pretty well, all considering. He seems to get sharper and sharper, and i do not think he cares much to get chiseled. Also, for a person that continues to consistently experiment, you can expect some up and down from failed experiments.

I agree. Health isn't determined in bodyfat. As ray says a lot, creativity emphaty and being able to enjoy things that matter to you are signs of healths. I think this man works a lot and is stil able to care about a lot of people, also here on the forum. Also that man's mind is a machine, and that counts. to compare him with myself, I am a lot leaner but I am not even near his fast/sharp thinking. Not that I want to pick his side or something but I think these are clear facts and important to take away. What I find strange tho, is why his hair ins't growing back

Quelsatron

Exactly.

Getting personal...

I’m healthier than any of the young people I know. I’m a bit “over weight” but it doesn’t seem to be a problem. In fact I think it’s highly protective. My libido is high, I sleep well, my sex life is fantastic, and I have a fulfilling life.

There are so many studies and Dr. Peat himself that show being “overweight” is healthier than being normal or thin according to classical appearances and judgments.

I get tired of making the same argument here.
Does the robustness of being fat apply to everyone or just old people though? Both my grandmothers have been hospitalized for basically starvation induced by other illnesses, so being a bit fat in old age clearly is protective, but for young and middle aged people?
I've also made note that the fatness induced by peating could be more of a "bulking" effect like how people get fat while eating in excess to build muscle, metabolically damaged people get fat trying to rebuild (and possibly maintain) their damaged metabolism, but this doesn't necessarily mean that the fat itself is healthy, just a byproduct of fighting for their health. If you look at young men, I think in general the leaner men seem to be healthier.

As for haidut, I would love to hear what he has to say, since he clearly is more knowledgeable than anyone else on this forum, and if he's struggling with something it's bad news for everyone. He doesn't look terrible though

Attakai

Coward?
You call him names just because he asked why Georgi,s metabolism does not run enough to burn his extra fat?

What,s wrong with a question like that and why it makes him a coward?
Because he obviously created that account ONLY to ask this question. If he had balls he would have posted on his actual account.
His question is completely valid though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals