Is Nobody Gonna Point Out The Elephant In The Room? Georgi Dinki Knows It All But He’s Still Fat?

Auslander

I’m actually much more inspired by haidut at the moment, how he is able to raise a family with kids, going out to eat, playing soccer with friends, drinking with friends, and in the meantime able to setup a company

You are very easily awed and inspired, but I am ok with that.

victormgc

My concern about fat is the estrogen that comes with it. This is probably overlooked...

Auslander

I’d like to point out that the original post is not so much about Georgi losing or not being able to lose fat, its more about him being fat in the first place. There is a subtle difference there. If he was to practice what he preaches, and if what he preaches was true and correct, than being lean should come naturally and automatically with no effort. Yet it doesn't.

A messenger is always important to the message itself, especially in something so faith-based as nutrition (yes, faith-based).

How many people were uncomfortable watching this guy lecture about the magical benefits of low carb?

E93143CC-C21D-48D6-99A9-93CD5B065EB7.jpeg

pauljacob

Lol, someone has an axe to grind.
First he's obviously jealous. Second, he's here to undermine Georgi's credibility (as if he could). Third ..., never mind, he's not worth a third point. I'd just swat him away.

Nemo

5+ people in my family, 1 still alive (95), all would've been considered a little "overweight," but everyone one of them were sharp into their 90's. My living 95 year old grandma lived in her own apartment with her little brother (94 years old) alone.

Same in my family. My great-grandparents immigrated to the U.S. from Hungary and lived to be 95. They lived in their own apartment, doing everything for themselves, until their last day (my great-grandfather died in his sleep, and my great-grandmother called my grandmother to tell her, then died before my grandmother could get to their apartment).

My great-grandmother was plump for all the years I knew her.

My wildest cat, who mostly hunts for herself, gets plump every year just before winter, then loses all the weight in the spring and gets very lean by mid-summer.

My dogs (German Shepherds) have always carried a little extra weight in middle age. I always know when it's getting close to the end when they get very lean.

Kunstruct

Someone can deceive in many ways if he wanted, like for example not show himself and preach or use procedures to remove fat, use wigs which are getting popular with men on youtube as far as I see.
Look at how many men look at a girl with fake everything and appreciate her as good to have a child with. Even if such woman has her chin surgically modified, jaw, nose, lips, hairline, ears, teeth, fat redistributed, breast augmented, fake nails, etc. And this sort of person promotes this and that health-wise.

Last edited:
This forum has never been perfect but it used to be a lot less confrontational way back. We are all here together on our own health journey, let's be friends lol. :---)

Auslander

My dogs (German Shepherds) have always carried a little extra weight in middle age. I always know when it's getting close to the end when they get very lean.

So how many times have they died on you?

YourUniverse

If youre going to attack a person's credibility based on the advice they preach, why not attack Ray directly? Haidut is a conduit of Ray Peat's teachings, and with his knowledge he chooses to live the way he wants. Ray himself would not be subject to any of the criticisms you have laid on one of his students, which is simply a testament to the validity of the approach ;)

egress

Man, everything about this post is off base...starting with the inflammatory title which no doubt was intended to personally hurt or shame Georgi. ...but so it is on the internet - behind a keyboard everyone can say things that they dare not say face-to-face. Big balls behind a keyboard....or a tiny mind with some serious insecurities....you choose.

I've used several of Georgi's products with great success. Actually, tremendous success.

It never dawned on me to judge the guy according to his physical appearance. Honestly, I wouldn't care if he were 500 pounds at this point as long as he keeps producing Estroban, PanSterone, 6-keto P4, TocoVit, and Kuinone.

The whole subject of "fat" and health is so subjective that I can't believe someone took the time to actually create this post.

Kunstruct

Meeting your idols can be very harsh when they are not what you expect them to be, I know this first hand and when they even act like who are you to bother them it is quite upsetting, probably this is the case with Haidut, people want him to be like they would like themselves to be, tons of hair, no body hair, not fat, with a constant erection while naked chicks cook his dinner while he answers to Danny's questions.

OP
B

BBRP

1. I’m not another member here. This is my only account and I just found out about “Ray peat principles” (because you’re not supposed to call it a diet) maybe 2-3 months ago.

2. based off what I’ve seen, I think Georgi Dinki is a very smart and knowledgeable guy, and I can see why a lot of people would want to follow what he says.

3. but I just think it’s kind of... silly when he talks about keto making you fat and pufas making you fat... so if he’s doing everything right, why isn’t he lean and trim? Of course I haven’t seen his whole body, but judging by his face and arms he is not lean

4. I made this account after stumbling upon this forum trying to read up on vitamin E and becoming confused because of Matt Blackburn advocating high vitamin E intake and now people on here are saying to only take tiny amounts

Nicole W.

Same in my family. My great-grandparents immigrated to the U.S. from Hungary and lived to be 95. They lived in their own apartment, doing everything for themselves, until their last day (my great-grandfather died in his sleep, and my great-grandmother called my grandmother to tell her, then died before my grandmother could get to their apartment).

My great-grandmother was plump for all the years I knew her.

My wildest cat, who mostly hunts for herself, gets plump every year just before winter, then loses all the weight in the spring and gets very lean by mid-summer.

When ever I see a very lean raccoon, squirrel, coyote or other wild animal, my first thought is uh-oh, that animal must be sick-dying-starving. I’m really baffled by why human beings think leanness=health. In the animal world it generally does not. A well fed animal looks vital and healthy, an animal that has obvious musculature due to lack of fat sends alarm signals. Those are the ones that get picked off by predators or disease.

Kunstruct

When ever I see a very lean raccoon, squirrel, coyote or other wild animal, my first thought is uh-oh, that animal must be sick-dying-starving. I’m really baffled by why human beings think leanness=health. In the animal world it generally does not. A well fed animal looks vital and healthy, an animal that has obvious musculature due to lack of fat sends alarm signals. Those are the ones that get picked off by predators or disease.

Around here If someone sees a thin cat then they say it is sick and it won't last long. And indeed they usually die of various reasons.
That is why a bit of a more fattier cat will be considered as being more healthy being able to store some energy not only to be needing to use all that energy every second.
We used to have cats in an area where there was no control, cats went wherever they wanted or other cats came from anywhere, when cats were not able to put a bit of fat they always died earlier than slightly chubbier cats even if cared for. Not to mention some of the skinny female cats only had 1 offspring or 2 maximum.

Not that I am saying this has to be the case for humans also, but I understand what you are saying.