Is it good to put brewed coffee grounds or liquid coffee on scalp?

Ratatopo

I have done it like 5 times and it kinda improves the quality and conditions the hair, but does that caffeine or vitamins really absorb?

I have done it like 5 times and it kinda improves the quality and conditions the hair, but does that caffeine or vitamins really absorb?
Sure they would absorb. Beware of coffee grounds though if you have lighter hair because is turns it an awful color.

ivy

I recycle the coffee left from filtering as a body scrub. Not sure what it would do on the scalp, but if you enjoy the smell it probably can't harm you.

akgrrrl

Why would anyone put coffee grounds on their hair??
The grounds scrub, and the oils soften and shine. Its been a face skin secret weapon for a long time. Try it---use just 2 or 3 fingers and move in small circles avoiding eye areas. Rinse and pat dry.
If you have city water and do not worry about changing the chemistry in a septic system, a bodyscrub and scalp scrub is wunnerful. Keeping your largest organ cleared of dead layers is what facilitates elimination, fulfilling its purpose as your largest elimination organ

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals