Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Gerard1989

Yeah, I think my thyroid may be OK... we shall see.

because of this guy Dr. Hasson FUT - 3,898 grafts on 16/05/16

100mg oral prog taken EOD, stopped his hair loss, and thickened up the remaining hair (but did not regrow hairline). It was prescribed to him by his father who is an MD. He did NOT want to give him finasteride either, interesting story.
Hmm I just read the post and it says he took 30mg and not 100mg of Progesterone EOD. I tried taking 50mg of Progesterone daily for a month before and my hair did improve. Unfortunately, it really took away from my strength in the gym and so I stopped. I am considering trying this again to be honest. 30mg EOD does not sound too bad.

Progesterone

Hmm I just read the post and it says he took 30mg and not 100mg of Progesterone EOD. I tried taking 50mg of Progesterone daily for a month before and my hair did improve. Unfortunately, it really took away from my strength in the gym and so I stopped. I am considering trying this again to be honest. 30mg EOD does not sound too bad.

He corrects himself.. it is 100mg, but he takes it EOD.

japanesedude

It is very weird but If I put progesterone on my shedding hairline,I often have nightmares while sleeping.