Is black seed oil peaty or no?

amd

He mentioned the extract ..

Nigella Sativa Extract with 5% Thymoquinone

a.png

Dr. B

I know that Hans uses it and discussed it on several podcasts.

Whether its "Peaty" or not varies per context. Dr. Peat himself tends to stay flexible around foods / substances.

I do take it every now and then but haven't noticed any effects from it. I will try to do it more diligently.
he uses seeds not oil right

Im looking to take it to help fix my thyroid, but i don't know if it will lower my androgens.

what brand
im not sure, life extension is official thymocid patented BSO, organic... seems to cause gut issues and water retention
theblessedseed isnt organic but seems much more tolerable. ingredients lists are similar.
theblessedseed is a dark amber red color looks kind of like a good amber vitamin E...
life extensions is a golden honey color

J.R.K

I read or heard someone mixing it with honey and eating it that way. I wonder if it’s so gross and hard to eat, why is it even beneficial for us? Shouldn’t good things be naturally tasty?
Ideally yes but a spoonful of in this case honey makes the medicine go down!
By the way I noticed you are. A Canadian as well, how are you fairing in the new Canada?

Dr. B

Are there any known issues having aspirin & black seed oil in the same day? since BSO is anti inflammatory and has some contraindications with aspirin potentially?
what are the contraindictions due to it being anti inflammatory?

im not sure, it has some omega 6, aspirin blocks prostaglandins right

I read or heard someone mixing it with honey and eating it that way. I wonder if it’s so gross and hard to eat, why is it even beneficial for us? Shouldn’t good things be naturally tasty?

maybe its the pesticides affecting taste

mamakitty

Ideally yes but a spoonful of in this case honey makes the medicine go down!
By the way I noticed you are. A Canadian as well, how are you fairing in the new Canada?
It pretty much sucks haha, as you surely know. I have been pretty much a hermit and only go out to get the sun as much as possible. How is it going for you?

Summer

I tried a tsp of this stuff last night before bed. Tastes vile - somewhat like oregano oil. No noticeable effects.

Might try using it topically.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals