Nigella Sativa, Only PUFA I Consume With Bliss

Ismail

Good idea about putting the seeds into a capsule. Now to determine what the benefit trade off is, capsule vs chew.
If I was able to handle it, I would def chew the seeds as opposed to the capsules.

However, if anyone does try to do the capsules, please make sure the seeds are properly ground (e.g. via a coffee or seed grinder) and then put into the capsules.

cremes

If I was able to handle it, I would def chew the seeds as opposed to the capsules.

However, if anyone does try to do the capsules, please make sure the seeds are properly ground (e.g. via a coffee or seed grinder) and then put into the capsules.
When I was still taking black cumin (I just stopped 2 weeks ago) I would use a mortar & pestle to grind it briefly. Then I'd put it on a spoon and cover it with honey.

Never got any burning sensation at all as the honey would encapsulate it and carry it down my throat.

Ismail

When I was still taking black cumin (I just stopped 2 weeks ago) I would use a mortar & pestle to grind it briefly. Then I'd put it on a spoon and cover it with honey.

Never got any burning sensation at all as the honey would encapsulate it and carry it down my throat.
That's also a good way of doing it.

I've tried that before, but I think I made the mistake of "swishing" the mixture of honey and crushed seeds inside my mouth before swallowing, hence the burning sensation got "released" lol!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals