Looking For Ways To Heal From Ssris

Lostguy24

Iv'e never asked for advice but im looking for help to heal all the years I've been on ssris i already tried vitamin b6 but I'm of the toxcicity and I've took intsisol niacin recently along with b12 vitamin c some brain supplement i found at a health food store black seed oil for some reason gingko and ginseng also vitamin witch im supposed to take and maca powder but it tastes bad you think you guys can help and also i was withdrawing from the medication. and i forgot to tell you about this gaba possibly l theanine lemon balm mix plus this fish oil tumeric mix thing itook because i wanted it to help my brain or something and you know if there s any thing that helps with neruon genesis or something that can reset my my brain i heard here that testosterone helps along with probaly shilajit. The last thing i wanna say is that i had this weird feeling. like a stroke or seizure almost along with this one time i had trouble walking along with the usual mind zaps akinasia and td. also took corticosteroid s and amocillin for a sorta respiratory infection i might have but it maybe be a serotonin syndrome and my muscles feel stiff and when i was on b12 i had this weird feeling like weird and i dont know what it is also it seems that im talking a mile a minute here but i feel like i had a problem with my mouth like i was having trouble eating

Last edited: