Mixing Krill Oil & Hemp Seed Oil, Possible Succes Or Fraud?

Kloppstock

I know how much Raypeat hates fish oil and how much he enjoys lipids.
So here's my proposal of what im currently doing.

Im sticking a needle into 2 of this krills everyday, and then squeezing the life out of them
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0..._3Shot_Transparent_1024x1024.png?v=1478556867
down into a can of 2 tablespoons of cold pressed hemp seed oil, then i add a wery cheap pear-juice
https://static.mathem.se/shared/images/products/large/07311041020173_c1l1.jpg
just for taste of it, and hopefully they react together, im not sure my voodoo curse will make them actually enjoy each other, but i hope for a synergy effect since....

"Even though krill contains the antioxidant astaxanthin, which makes up about 0.2% of the oil by weight, rapid decomposition of the krill happens in only two to three hours. Fish oil has a significantly longer life of about 48-72 hours before decomposition and oxidation begin to occur. This allows much more time for processing.

Extensive research has been done and has established that adding specific percentages of vitamin E and rosemary extract (both of which are fat soluble antioxidants) to the oil is the most effective way of maintaining oil freshness. This combination of antioxidants provides, at a minimum, an equal oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) value when compared to krill oil."
Krill Oil vs. Fish Oil: What's the Difference?

Im not sure what this peace of text are trying to say (i mean the quoted ;)). Do thei complain about krill oils rapid decomposition vs fish oil, but the conclusion seems to me anyway suggest that fish oil have to add antioxidants to be this much better than krill oil?.
So then perhaps we should add something to the krill oil to be even better again!.

And since hemp oil is the most balanced omega 3 supply concerning the omega 3 and 6 ratio... im possibly ruining that ratio by adding krill oil with extra DHA or what do you think?.
But extra DHA could be more helpful in our case than having to care about such detail, what might be just important is that omega 6 don't get an upperhand and might harm the cognition even more than it is.

However my primary concern would be this, since the krill oil have this short half live :)....
...do you think it will get the upper-hand and pull down the hempseed-oil's decomposition to its own level, or hopefully vice versa might happen since i hope hemp seed contains antioxidants??...and boost the pear-juice ;) or be boosted by the pear-juice

I can also offer to just squeeze vitamin D in coconut-oil into the krill instead of hemp-seed if you mind?...

D.S Don't need to worry about my money prioritations, i have a big arsenal of other supplement teams in store, this is the teaming of just another sub-team

Last edited:
OP
K

Kloppstock

You shouldn't have done that, cause now you are hijacked here, will it do any difference
to mix components together with a spoon...will it do no difference compared to swallow a capsule and consuming an oil since everything will end up mixed in the stomach?
I think that generally internet are not wery clear what they, as you might guess i wanna think that mixing could do a difference..

You shouldn't have done that, cause now you are hijacked here, will it do any difference
to mix components together with a spoon...will it do no difference compared to swallow a capsule and consuming an oil since everything will end up mixed in the stomach?
I think that generally internet are not wery clear what they, as you might guess i wanna think that mixing could do a difference..

I always try to mix outside the body to be sure it will blend.

OP
K

Kloppstock

I always try to mix outside the body to be sure it will blend.
Is there anything particulary known process that could happen on the way that otherwise could interfere the blend?

And how does one know if the blend is a successfully one?, i see no particulary signa of anything on my krill hemp blend.
However i also have another blend consistent of Curcumin and pterostilbene+trans resveratrol (that Peat love so much)+cranberry juice and it swells over time to create Islands of porridge,
so you must fast ingest it after you all cum together, and to decide whether that is bad i have decided it shall be based on if this is a nuclear waste you can throw away or if s rummens of the nutricion in this ***t?
( this ***t this ***t, a love song by Faith Hill)

What do you know?

OP
K

Kloppstock

Is there anything particular known process that could happen on the way that otherwise could interfere the blend?

And how does one know if the blend is a successfully one?, i see no particulars sign of anything on my krill hemp blend.
However i also have another blend consistent of Curcumin and pterostilbene+trans resveratrol (that Peat love so much)+cranberry juice and it swells over time to create Islands of porridge,
so you must fast ingest it after you all cum together, and to decide whether that is bad i have decided it shall be based on if this is a nuclear waste you can throw away or if its remnants of the nutrition in this ***t?
( this ***t this ***t, a love song by Faith Hill)

What do you know?
Now i have corrected my spelling error from the previous posts, so all in the galaxy please consider re-read it!

I mean with Porridge...it sinks to the bottom of the glass, is that good or bad blend is my question to all who use to do blends

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals