Is aluminum foil worse than plastic bag?

Nokoni

such as fluoride, and organic material, such as humic acid, which may ameliorate aluminium toxicity
Lol, maybe flouride is beneficial :)

Beatrix_

Exley.jpg

spritzer.jpg

Hermes

Not sure if that is a lot of fluoride, certainly a lot according to the author of the site, Casey Krol. Interesting that iodine actually renders fluoride harmless. I supplement with a low daily dose of potassium iodide, about 500 mcg.

As an alternative to Fiji Water, maybe this natural silica supplement in liquid form would make a difference? 100% Natural Silica Supplements | GeoSilica Iceland It's certainly not like popping a pill, and the manufacturers claim it's all natural, not quite sure what that means. I also couldn't find any detailed information about where the silica comes from.

Nokoni

Not sure if that is a lot of fluoride, certainly a lot according to the author of the site, Casey Krol. Interesting that iodine actually renders fluoride harmless. I supplement with a low daily dose of potassium iodide, about 500 mcg.

As an alternative to Fiji Water, maybe this natural silica supplement in liquid form would make a difference? 100% Natural Silica Supplements | GeoSilica Iceland It's certainly not like popping a pill, and the manufacturers claim it's all natural, not quite sure what that means. I also couldn't find any detailed information about where the silica comes from.
Yeah I wish we could just take a pill. But if you look at that 1st graphic in @Beatrix_ 's post above and read the text, Exley states that they assessed every such supplement on the market and all were duds. Don't know if it covers the one you mentioned. But I actually could make out a Jarrow's bottle of a silicon supplement I once took in the discard pile. When you read some of what he has to say you come away pretty impressed at how thorough the guy actually is. Careful with his language, precise, and thorough. Doesn't mean he's right, but...

Nokoni

Right click on the image, select "copy image", then paste it on an image-editing software and save it.
Doesn't sound too hard. Bet even I could do it. I tried pasting it into and image viewing app, lol. Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals