Ionic calcium

Peater

No problem, I must say though, that I’ve been taking eggshell calcium for the last 18 months. The ionic stuff works out to be very expensive if you want to get the majority of daily calcium from a supplement.

I eat a lot of eggs so I figured that it was kind of stupid to pay out all that money on a supplement when I was throwing away pefectly good calcium everyday in the form of eggshells.

Its a bit of a pain having to save the shells and making the powder every couple of months but its definitely worth it. I get all the same benefits from the eggshell calcium that I was from the ionic.

Thanks I'll look into that - is there a particular method you prefer?

OP
S

Snarf

Thanks I'll look into that - is there a particular method you prefer?
I prefer eggshell. Its a natural source of calcium and various other minerals. You can also leave in the membrane for a source of glycine. Plus its kind of free.

The ionic calcium is a ripoff. The one in the link has only got 48 servings of 200mg. Thats only 9.6 grams of calcium. I take 5 grams of eggshell powder a day which is about 2 grams of calcium. The ionic costs over £16 a bottle and would only last about 4 or 5 days.

Peater

I prefer eggshell. Its a natural source of calcium and various other minerals. You can also leave in the membrane for a source of glycine. Plus its kind of free.

The ionic calcium is a ripoff. The one in the link has only got 48 servings of 200mg. Thats only 9.6 grams of calcium. I take 5 grams of eggshell powder a day which is about 2 grams of calcium. The ionic costs over £16 a bottle and would only last about 4 or 5 days.

You are correct. I just realised the one I bought has 1.8 mg per 10 drops. I just wanted to ask if ionic calcium requires a lower dose due to its form or something. Or if I am safe taking the 1500mg equivalent dose, and just using up the bottle quickly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals