Increased heartbeat, hard to stay calm

OP
G

gummybear

Charlie said:
gummybear said:
Yeah I can kinda understand that. So most of the vitamins today on the market comes from...china? That's something new for me. Most of the vitamins I've bought has written on the label "made in the usa", but I guess the ingredients are from china then they just package it in usa? Or something like that? I guess they trick the customer by putting on a famous logo and then charging alot of money for it, when it's just some cheap stuff?
Yes, even if they say its from here, most likely the ingredients are from China.

gummybear said:
Most of the industry here is being raped and sold to china, it's just so sad the whole thing. Or they just copy the products we are producing straight off.
I was going to bring this point up in my last post but figured I better calm down! The sons of guns steal everything they can from us!

If you have the time, this video will shed a lot of light into supplementing. A must watch I would say.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcSQdxUnO8E[/youtube]

Interesting video. So it seems another lie has been told to me by the mainstream.... :(

An example on how inventive the people over there are.

http://www.classicvolvo.com/?p=293

OP
G

gummybear

Todays sleep was one of the worst i've had in my life, it was a mixture of waking up, shivering, feeling that my heart is gonna pop out at any moment. It's strange that after an ordeal we don't seem to remember much of it.

And my cat puked when he ate his breakfast..crap day.

J

j.

when i feel stress i usually consume sugar, salt, and sodium bicarbobate. in food terms, this means i eat dulce de leche and salt.

for sleep, i eat gelatin and have a carrot salad in the afternoon or before bed. (the gelatin and the salad at a separate time. the salad on an empty stomach without anything else)

OP
G

gummybear

j. said:
when i feel stress i usually consume sugar, salt, and sodium bicarbobate. in food terms, this means i eat dulce de leche and salt.

for sleep, i eat gelatin and have a carrot salad in the afternoon or before bed. (the gelatin and the salad at a separate time. the salad on an empty stomach without anything else)

Hi j

What does the gelatin for us? Haven't bought any gelatin yet.

J

j.

gummybear said:
j. said:

Hi j

What does the gelatin for us? Haven't bought any gelatin yet.

it has some anti-stress properties. salt and sugar too. and the carrot salad too. so what i would do is ensure consumption of salt and sugar throughout the day, something with 5 to 15 grams of gelatin in the afternoon, and then have a carrot salad on an empty stomach. this is just what makes me feel less stressed.

OP
G

gummybear

An update, my hands are stone cold and so is my feet. Which is strange because i'm wearing wool socks, wool shirt and I have a fire on in the living room. I have no idea what's going on :(

narouz

gummybear said:
An update, my hands are stone cold and so is my feet. Which is strange because i'm wearing wool socks, wool shirt and I have a fire on in the living room. I have no idea what's going on :(

I don't know, gummybear.
But J's suggestions are good ones.
I'd get some gelatin if you can.
And the salted and sugared milk, pretty constantly, is great.
Also the carrot between meals sometime, daily.
I would discontinue the multi-vit also, personally.

Have you tried supplementing with progesterone, pregnenolone, aspirin, or niacinamide?

OP
G

gummybear

narouz said:
gummybear said:

I don't know, gummybear.

Have you tried supplementing with progesterone, pregnenolone, aspirin, or niacinamide?

I'm having some salt/sugar milk right now with coffee. Still feeling like a ice-cube.

I haven't had any multivitamin since charlie updated me (thanks charlie) on the multivitamin.

Carrot - check. Having 3-4 carrots a day. My local supermarket here had sales on carrots so I bought 20kg.

I got my pregnenolone yesterday, took one yesterday and one today for breakfast. Haven't felt any effect from that.

narouz

gummybear said:
narouz said:
gummybear said:

I don't know, gummybear.

I'm having some salt/sugar milk right now with coffee. Still feeling like a ice-cube.

I haven't had any multivitamin since charlie updated me (thanks charlie) on the multivitamin.

Carrot - check. Having 3-4 carrots a day. My local supermarket here had sales on carrots so I bought 20kg.

I got my pregnenolone yesterday, took one yesterday and one today for breakfast. Haven't felt any effect from that.

gummybear--

How has your temperature been running?
What about you pulse--beats per minute.

And you know, use common sense:
a Peat diet will not overcome all the world's ills.
You may be coming down with something.
I had appendicitis recently,
and no amount of Peat eating or Peat living
would've fixed that!
I had to have emergency surgery.
So see a doctor if you continue to feel bad.

Oh, and don't go overboard with the carrots--just one or maybe two per day.

J

j.

too many carrots can be a bad thing. i never heard peat recommend more than two. also, i think it's better to eat the carrots raw and grated longitudinally, with salt and coconut oil or olive oil. personally, eating it with olive oil makes me feel bad, though it could be the olive oil was of bad quality.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Peat has said changing a diet can be a stressful to the body initially.

OP
G

gummybear

Charlie said:
Peat has said changing a diet can be a stressful to the body initially.

But why didn't I felt that at the beginning then?

OP
G

gummybear

Woke up at 2 this night after having the worst stomach pain i've had. Can't be the multivitamins (?) because I didn't have had them for a couple of days. Felt like I was gonna die.

Maybe I am hypothyroid like nwo2012 said, I don't know. I've had cold feet for many many years. And I easily get cold. But isn't that strange because I was a teenager when I started getting cold feets? This is confusing.

nwo2012

gummybear said:
Woke up at 2 this night after having the worst stomach pain i've had. Can't be the multivitamins (?) because I didn't have had them for a couple of days. Felt like I was gonna die.

Maybe I am hypothyroid like nwo2012 said, I don't know. I've had cold feet for many many years. And I easily get cold. But isn't that strange because I was a teenager when I started getting cold feets? This is confusing.

Nothing strange there at all. the symptoms can come on at any stage in life. IBS is also a symptom of hypothyroidism as it causes many digestive issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals